Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

wet yuorself due to locked/occupied bathroom

its happened to me many times, like when traveling you finally find a gas station bursting to pee and quickly get in there only to find its just a single one  occupied . you know you cant wait and don't wanna wet yourself there so you go back to car and end up just wetting yourself in the car, I always carry extra thick towels to put on the seat. I dont have the strongest bladder so I have many accidents when driving where there is no place to stop for awhile.

3 hours ago, Lils said:

I have a rather strong bladder, so I have never actually had an accident. However, the wait for the toilet to clear can be agony when you are really desperate, and I have had a couple of times where I had difficulty hiding my desperation in public.

Wow! You have fabulous control!! Have you ever felt that you had no choice but to hold yourself? What techniques do you usually use to hide your desperation in public?

This happens to me too sometimes. It's either when I arrive to the gas station so desperate, that I can't really wait until other person comes out of the bathroom. On occasions like that it's not uncommon for me to start pissing down my legs standing in front of the the occupied bathroom. The most frustrating thing is, when I manage to hold it somehow until bathroom door opens, just to loose it in the bathroom before I can fully undress myself.

The other problem are locked bathrooms at small gas stations during the night. I sometimes loose it before I can get the key from the gas station store employee or on the way to the bathroom holding the key in my hand. This is most embarrassing, because I have to go back to the store to return the key wearing wet pants. But I still do it, because I don't want to be accused of stealing the key, if I would just leave it in the bathroom door. 

The only scenario I would wet myself in the car because of locked bathroom is, when the bathroom is out of order or gas station is closed, so I have to go back to the car and drive off to find som other place to pee and I can't hold it that long. But this happened only a few times in all my life, because it's not very common for bathrooms to be out of order at gas stations and if the gas station is closed I usually just pee behind the dumpsters or something before going back to the car. 

You know, there’s been times where I’m at a bar, and for some ungodly reason, the men’s line is longer than the ladies, and I’ve been rediculously uncomfortable. I don’t really fidget when I’m in public, I have too much pride for that. But I’ve come very very close to just peeing behind a dumpster because everyone is sharing a single stall bathroom. 

Now, I’ve never peed myself as a grown man, but I have been desperate before, in these long ass lines, because I figured I could just walk in and go. I feel for you ladies, I could never hang with long wait times in the long run.

I know two gals that have had experiences in this area. One gal made her sister wet herself by occupying the toilet too long. This is the gal that I mentioned teased about potentially wetting and messing herself on a number of occasions, so I she may have had a few accidents herself. Another gal I know actually wet herself waiting for the bathroom, and I was outside in the parking lot when it happened. It happened at a hookah bar after a night of bar hopping, and she peed herself trying to get her romper off. She took it like a champ tho! ? 

If i can tell the person is almost ready to come out I will try and wait but just start wetting myself in the bathroom like the other person said. Also that is if i even make it to a gas station. Many times I would end up wetting myself in the car trying to find a place or get to a place to stop. I have actually started waring those depends underwear if I know I wont be near  bathroom. Im the  type of person that if im not near a bathroom when i gotta pee i will wet myself pretty much every time. The depends underwear works great in public. I pretty much wear them all the time now. its great not worrying about having to find a bathroom. I can just go in them and they work very well 

6 hours ago, bswanson said:

If i can tell the person is almost ready to come out I will try and wait but just start wetting myself in the bathroom like the other person said. Also that is if i even make it to a gas station. Many times I would end up wetting myself in the car trying to find a place or get to a place to stop. I have actually started waring those depends underwear if I know I wont be near  bathroom. Im the  type of person that if im not near a bathroom when i gotta pee i will wet myself pretty much every time. The depends underwear works great in public. I pretty much wear them all the time now. its great not worrying about having to find a bathroom. I can just go in them and they work very well 

And they should be pretty comfortable i guess...

Wetting yourself while finding a parking spot sounds like something that would happen to me ?

There was this one time I was doing a hold and right when I was about to give up and go use the toilet I saw my grandma go in need less to say I had a accident I tried to hold it infrount of the bathroom door but I knew I was going to lose it so I ran to the back door to try and pee outside. The problem is the back door as a lot of locks and I was forced to undo each one. On the last one I started dribbling in my pants and when I got outside I just lost it my body just couldn’t take it 

I can say that I've been super fortunate with this. I've only once ever been to desperate to wait at the bathroom and that actually at Target. It was occupied and I had been craming for school all day and went to get coffee. Well I got my coffee from their Starbucks and I decided I'd stay and study for awhile. Well, I guess my bladder didn't give me any kind of notice about it needing relief until I got up to leave. I went to the bathrooms only to find the ones upfront closed for cleaning and the one in back, occupied and a few girls ahead of me. I left and went to find a gas station but my bladder said enough was enough and started to leak out a little. I pulled into the closest gas station and literally ran to the bathroom. I made without wetting myself but it was probably the closest I'd ever came to accident in public.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 10:09 PM, Tree Trimmer said:

Wow! You have fabulous control!! Have you ever felt that you had no choice but to hold yourself? What techniques do you usually use to hide your desperation in public?

No choice but to hold? - Longer bike rides, train rides, car trips (stuck in traffic), on a train without a toilet that got stuck because of an engine malfunction (that was actually terrible, friday night, super tired and a full train of people). I can't say I really have a technique for holding it. What I do to hide it, not physically hold myself, trying to not move around to much (and if I do, listen to music so it seems you're doing it on the beat of the song). If I'm wearing tighter pants I sometimes unbutton them to relieve some pressure on my bladder - this is easily hidden by longer cardigans (and luckily I am short), or by putting a backpack in your lap.

The closest I've come to that situation was when both bathrooms in my house were occupied by visiting family and I had to pee really bad. Rather than waiting for an unknown amount of time I put on a diaper (out of my supply) and peed in that instead.

I've also peed outside my house (side yard, no visibility to street or neighbors) when both bathrooms were occupied again.

• 2 months later...

Two days ago I found myself in in a petrol station with a single bathroom and the occupant was taking for ever. It was a very cold day which doesn't help. There was one lady waiting outside clearly in urgent need, then me, then another lady who looked so desperate I feared for her and a man who had apparently been waiting a while who was walking round the shop pretending to look at the things for sale but was obviously doing a dignified form of pee pee dance, as he kept grabbing the crotch of his suit when he thought nobody was looking. In those situations everyone is listening for the toilet flush and the hand dryer to finish.