Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Insanely cute girl wets herself in the grass

9 hours ago, Zanderos175 said:

Ripping isn't even needed, as you can right-click the original on Tumblr and choose Save as. That without cropping of course..:)

Oh, oops. I was on my phone when found this so trying that didn't even occur to me. Thanks for the reminder though!

8 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

Here you are!

Liesje

Wetting Vids — ❤️❤️❤️.mp4

Thanks a bunch!

3 hours ago, Hedonist said:

Cute butt alert. ❤️

I thought the same thing!

20 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

Here you are!

Liesje

Wetting Vids — ❤️❤️❤️.mp4

Thank you.

Many years ago I was on a long country walk with a mixed group of students.  We were out all day, and there were no toilets.  At lunch time we all went into the woods to pee.  Later that afternoon we sat down for a drink.  When we got up, one of the girls had a damp patch on her bum, exactly like this video.  She said something about having sat in something wet and one of the other girls said 'Julie, it looks just like you've gone in your pants'.  Two of the other girls hushed her and Julie tied her sweater around her waist so it hung down over her bum.

At the time, I thought she was just teasing Julie.  I then knew less about female anatomy and thought that the front of her jeans would be dark if she had wet her knickers while sitting on the grass.  Now I'm not so sure. 

I wonder too, about the other girls I saw that afternoon who had sweaters covering their bums.

Another memory from that day was from lunchtime.  I saw a very cute girl, Zena, ask one of the organisers if there were any toilets.  She was desperate, legs crossed and hand jammed into her crotch.  He said, 'Sorry, no.  You will just have to secrete yourself away behind a tree.'  I didn't see where she went, but I'd earlier seen girls going into the bushes in small groups of twos and threes.

• 3 months later...
29 minutes ago, Gemmy said:

That first girl makes me weak, redheads are my kryptonite and she is extremely cute.

Holy fuck yeah, I can certainly see why. For me it takes a really cute girl to make an enjoyable wetting anywhere near as hot as a humiliation wetting. That girl makes it look easy. I'm joining the "who is she?" club here. Would love to know what's become of her..

On 10/13/2018 at 1:49 PM, yellowet said:

Gorgeous. here's another from the same site. More of a controlled wetting but Hot Fucking Damn, is she pretty!

https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_pgcmd7o51o1vvzyyp.mp4

Hissing sizzler alert on this one. Turn up the volume!