Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Trading Genders for a Weekend. What would you do?

Oh my, that would be fun. I've always wondered what it'd be like to be a loli for once. Conveniently, I'd also be an Imouto if that was the case. My living situation wouldn't change, so that rules out any overt 'fun' I could have. :<

It entirely depends on what weekend it falls on. If I suddenly changed into a female when I had a WH40K Session in the evening, then that would create quite the comical and hectic situation as I tried to explain to my RP group that I was who I normally am, but just in a different body. That aside, I'd probably prefer, contrary to most people, to have smaller boobs, like around an A-Cup to a B-Cup. They'd be the perfect size to grope and fondle.

Following on, being an Imouto, I would go straight to my Brother's workplace and act as a clingy little sister just for laughs. xD  I look younger than my actual age, so I could probably pass as a teen. I got ID'd for some weak fruit cider a while ago, so that means I look younger than 18 when I'm nearly in my mid twenties! :confused: Curse of the Baby-face I guess.

Finally, I'd use this 'quality time' to get to know the female body better, considering I'm so much of an introvert I doubt I'd ever get a girlfriend. I'd also take notes of how desperation builds up in females, and all of the 'steamy' female things like masturbation and orgasms, as people have mentioned before. It would give excellent first-hand experience for the characters in my stories and would likely make my writing much better (that is, assuming I write anything ?).

Of course, that's not mentioning the fact that my bank account would probably rapidly deplete as I go out and buy tons of cute clothing for further research material for stories/RPs, as well as doing some incognito reconnaissance work inside the Girl's toilets for the novelty. Changing rooms, swimming pools, nowhere will be safe! I'd need way more than just one weekend to do everything I've ever dreamed of.

While I may say all of these things, if it actually happened I'd probably just shrug, go back to bed until midday and spend the rest of the day cooped up in my room playing games like normal.

I would probably embrace my inner exhibitionist and walk around with a mini skirt, "accidentally" flashing my panties everywhere. I would also spurt periodically inside of going to the toilet. Flashing damp panties, especially after a trip to the toilet (without actually going), would make people discreetly think I didn't quite make it, especially if I add desperate squirming to the mix.

• 2 weeks later...

As a female, I would put on a pair of skintight lightblue jeans and feel how the pee spreds down my legs. 

I would also wear a short skirt with panties and pee that in public and walk around as if nothing happened. Maybe also feel whats its like to walk around with no panties on. 

And finde a male who would have sex with me, just to feel what it's like from a girls perspective 

• 2 months later...

So as a guy I would be utterly delighted at no longer having to worry about periods for a start. 

I’d probably be unsure where to ‘put it’ when I got dressed and would experiment with different sides of my trousers. 

It goes without saying that I would drink plenty to experience desperation from a man’s point of view. 

I’d also quite enjoy kissing a girl ?

i woukd LOVE to experience what a hard on feels like and of course what ejaculation is like. I would wonder if it felt different each time so would do it lots to check.

Then there’s all the things I would love to stick my penis in to experiment like jelly, custard, cake, and many more besides. 

I would want to pee on a tree just once. 

I would love someone else to touch my penis, lick it, caresss it and know what that felt like. 

Getting to use a urinal would be hot. 

Wetting underwear and then masterbating in it would be amazing so I could compare to how this feels as a female. 

Peeing in a sink would be erotic too. 

Freedom from bras...wonderful! 

Oh what fun it would be...justfor a weekend though as i’m rather  attached to my boobs, vagina and curvy body. 

Edited by Mbgpeelover (see edit history)

For just a weekend, huh?  Well, for starters, the gender switch would make me a woman.  I would have to try wetting in satin panties, yoga pants, a skirt, and a cute cami-tap set (these are those short-bottomed pajamas, usually satin).  I might also try some of those cute little denim shorts that women look so good in; they'd get wet, too, of course.  

I would definitely have to take advantage of the improved flow that women have (women have a larger urethra that doesn't become obstructed when they're aroused), and, staying well-hydrated, deliver one after another devastating, hissing, power-pissing panty flood .  

I think the skirt could be especially fun because it can hide wet panties ?

Related to my other fetish, I think I'd spend some time on the beach as well, where I would skip the swimsuit and just swim in my clothes, which I do already as a man anyway.

So yeah, if I were a woman for a weekend, I guess I'd try to be the woman I fantasize about as a man ?

9 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

For just a weekend, huh?  Well, for starters, the gender switch would make me a woman.  I would have to try wetting in satin panties, yoga pants, a skirt, and a cute cami-tap set (these are those short-bottomed pajamas, usually satin).  I might also try some of those cute little denim shorts that women look so good in; they'd get wet, too, of course.  

Related to my other fetish, I think I'd spend some time on the beach as well, where I would skip the swimsuit and just swim in my clothes, which I do already as a man anyway.

So yeah, if I were a woman for a weekend, I guess I'd try to be the woman I fantasize about as a man ?

Yoga pants wetting is really enjoyable.

And swimming in a t shirt and some fast drying athletic style shorts is way more comfortable than in a bathing suit.

Good choice.

1 hour ago, desperatewet said:

Yoga pants wetting is really enjoyable.

And swimming in a t shirt and some fast drying athletic style shorts is way more comfortable than in a bathing suit.

Good choice.

I usually swim in windbreaker pants or running shorts IRL.  I think the female me would have to go with yoga pants and a sports bra for that, or maybe a skirt and sports bra (with matching panties, since the skirt is likely to get flipped up now and then in the water).

I also got to thinking that I wouldn't want to waste a single second of this opportunity, so I'd have to have enough clothes on hand to change myself maybe once an hour or so over the course of the weekend.  I can do laundry on Monday when I've returned to my native gender.

• 1 year later...