Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I still live with my parents. I tend to hear voices well ,at least i think that those sounds are voices(like that they arrived home)when i'm home alone and wearing a diaper.

And of course i don't want to get caught.

I also tend to hear these when i just simply masturbate. And sometimes(but very rarely) i hear them if i don't do these and just simply home alone.

DO you also encounter these things if you're afraid to get caught or is it just me?

When I look at stuff on the internet, i tend to get jumpy any time i hear the floor creak.  Sometimes i get jumpy because i think i'm hearing creaking sounds even when no one else is home. I personally think that the fear of getting caught can be enough to give a person heightened hearing while at the same time increase paranoia to the point where you might hear sounds that aren't there. On the bright side, I've been able to hone my reflexes because of this.

One more step closer, delicious friend. Soon you will start seeing us too. Just don't start panicking when you see those. Firstly, they're purely for self-defence purposes and are completely harmless under normal circumstances. Secondly, when they smell fear, they tend to become agitated, which might be a bit of a problem.