Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Very Short Stories - A Forum Game

10 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Your slim body looks really great and sexy in that denim jeans.

To imagine that you had to drink 1.5 liters water and that your slim abdomen was captivated in your jeans, is arousing for me.

How was it, how did you do it?

Where did you have to go?

How long was you made to hold it?

Could you hold it or did you wet yourself?

Please write more about it.

The picture isn't me. Was off the net and the story is a scenario I would love to try!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

15 linked stories, 180 characters each Ann was a bride. She needed 2 bridesmaids to handle her dress. They couldn't agree how to get to the ladies' room. The church's layout didn't make sense. Re

I thought a fun game for all the writers here would be to see what kind of stories we can come up with using a very limited word count. Let's go with the size of a tweet - 280 letters. For an extra ch

A few more stories. --- 280: Erin had no choice but to wait by the side of the road for the tow truck driver to arrive. She hoped he arrived soon, she really needed to pee bad. The worst par

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Male desperation at 280 words apiece! I had to shorten the second one so I hope it still makes sense.

"Only an hour into the road trip and you already want to stop? I thought grown men had more control." After that they didn't dare mention rest stops. They both desired her and wanted to seem manly in her eyes. Little did they know she wanted to watch them squirm like little boys.

He was afraid to talk to the girl next door. Luckily she made the first move. Unluckily it was when he'd locked himself out. She didn't know what he was doing until he hastily zipped his fly. He couldn't stop his flow or escape her laughter. Now he's afraid of her all over again.

They arrived at the restroom at the same time. There were two dangerously full bladders and only one toilet. He was a gentleman and stood guard while she used it. The hisses of urination and moans of relief were too much for him. He ruined a pair of pants but gained a girlfriend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

162 characters : 

Eileen, sitting on the couch in front of her idiot box, felt a common twinge between her legs. She let out a sigh, and then a hiss. She needed a new couch anyway.

106 characters: 

"Hey Mistress,"
"yes Eliza,"
"I need to pee."
"darling, if you need to pee, go in your pants."
"Yes Mistress,"

228 characters: 

The Pen and Pilot has recently stopped doing 'free beer until you go to the toilet nights,' this has been to attributed to a few disagreements with unhappy customers who apparently had different definitions of 'go to the toilet.

On 6/14/2019 at 5:42 AM, FullBladder85 said:

Another quick one I wrote just now:

---

279:

---

Julia went on an all day road trip with some guys & plenty of beer to drink.

After a while they all needed to pee, but the driver said they weren't making any pit-stops.

He told the men to pee in their empty bottles, and told Julia she had to hold her pee in for the next 10 hours.

Would you like to be in this  car with Julia?

I would love that if Julia had to hold her pee for 10 hours more!

Could she and her bladder endure that for so long?

• 2 weeks later...

In some ways it was like any club of its kind but in other ways it was unique. Women wore crop tops and low rise shorts and danced on tables but the emphasis was on the bulges in their lower abdomens and the dancing was the kind children do while waiting in line for the restroom.

Without warning she lifted the hem of her dress. A brazen moan echoed through the chamber as she produced a golden puddle on the marble floor. Her audience politely ignored that. Her servants dealt with the mess swiftly. No one dared lift an eyebrow at the queen's eccentricities.

She was a tough astronaut but today's spacewalk was long and the need to void waste was strong. When she was off the scopes she grunted and heaved and filled her diaper. "Oh yeah, that's so much better!" she croaked as she panted from the effort. Then she noticed the comm was on.

259 characters:

"Truth or dare, Tina?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to pee your pants right now."
"Okay." Tina relaxed and a shiny pee stain grew down her jeans. The other girls watched in awe.
"Wow, Tina, I didn't think you'd do that."
Tina shrugged. "So you over there... Truth or dare?"

280 characters:

Mrs. Zane's mobile phone rang. "Hello?"
It was the school nurse. "Mrs. Zane--"
"Oh no," Mrs. Zane interrupted. "Did my son wet himself again?"
"Yes, ma'am."
Mrs. Zane sighed. "I'll be right there..."
Meanwhile, her son waited in the nurse's office. He blushed as he sat in his own pee.

More 280 word stories. These are naughtier than most.

"I'm so sorry," she said as tears dripped from behind her glasses and urine dripped from behind her skirt. The men trapped in the elevator with her each told her not to feel bad about something that couldn't be helped. She was secretly glad to have an excuse to urinate in public.

He tried to erase all trace of the video from the laptop. Surely his girlfriend would object to him watching a woman squirm while waiting for the bathroom, and the shot of urine soaking her stockings was especially objectionable. Little did he know the actress was his girlfriend.

Things were getting intimate in the bedroom when diarrhea struck. She was too embarrassed to explain why she was running away. He thought it was a game. He tackled her before she got to the bathroom. "Naughty girls get spanked," he said as he yanked her undies down. It was awful.

"I can't just stop halfway through scrubbing the bathroom," she complained. "It's an emergency," he pleaded as he held himself. "If you come in here you'll be sorry," she snarled. He barged in anyway. Once he unzipped he found female hands gripping his male parts. "I warned you."

237 characters:

Wearing only a blouse and socks, Nina fondled her crotch. She moaned softly and cutely. Next to her were here removed shorts and panties, drenched in her urine. Apparently, this college student would get turned on from wetting her pants.

280 characters:

Ed grabbed himself as he hurried home. At school, jerk students wouldn't let him pee. Jerk teachers wouldn't let him pee. Now he was bursting as he made it home. He dashed to the bathroom, but it was too late. Defeated, Ed cried and totally pissed his pants in front of the toilet.

280:

"Oh no..."

She stood there frozen with her staff, a loud sound of splashing water echoed inside the large hall, a puddle forming under her.

Just one more. Just one more spell until she would pass.

But now the honor student had wet herself.

She would be lucky if she got more than a D.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

"I'm so sorry," she said as tears dripped from behind her glasses and urine dripped from behind her skirt. The men trapped in the elevator with her each told her not to feel bad about something that couldn't be helped. She was secretly glad to have an excuse to urinate in public.

Loved the naughty twist at the end.

11 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

280 - inspired by this morning’s events (except I’m still holding lolol, the pic is a previous ‘oops’😏)

She woke up at 6, her bladder full.  Too early - just a few more hours.

At 9 it was a throbbing ache; but the bed was so warm, and it felt so good to hold. 

By 10:30 she couldn’t lay still, her hand pressed firmly against her, a finger all that held back the flood.

She coughed. Oops

E5A32520-BA78-4C9C-B961-B0533BDC21E8.thumb.jpeg.a893a9bd2a8ca4852586747beead64e4.jpeg

Kinda repost🤔

but I like it anyway!😊

My stories presented here carry an F or an M designation, meaning it focuses on either female or male characters. Each story has a title, and these titles are not counted in the final word count (since there was nothing in the rules about such things, and such a loophole ought to be abused). The first grouping are all pee-related, the second are all poo-related.

Hope you enjoy!

Pee:

Emergency Landing (F, 52 words, 280 characters)
She knew she wouldn't reach a toilet in time as she runs into the aptly-named emergency stairwell.

Squatting, she barely gets her skirt hiked up before she starts peeing hard as a horse straight through her panties.

Her puddle covers the landing. No one ever figures out it was her.

Letter of the Law (F, 49 words, 280 characters)
The sign read:

BATHROOM OUT OF ORDER
PLEASE USE FLOOR BELOW

"Oh, fuckitall!" she roared. Her hands trembled as she yanked her already-moist pants down to her calves, bent to a half-squat with her tattooed ass against the wall, and, groaning loud, used the floor below as she pleased.

Authoritarian (F, 51 words, 280 characters)
Kim's heavy fuckoff boots clomped in the gay bar's men's room. She thundered up to an open urinal, unbuckling her camo pants as she came. The guy next to Kim gawked, but one fuckoff glance from her stopped him.

Kim peed for a whole minute, then, urinal unflushed, tromped back out.

Safety Net (F, 56 words, 280 characters)
Her end came sitting in traffic, whimpering, holding in her ocean, until:

“I c-, I can’t-!”

Her wet face boiling beet-red at the tide jetting out of control into her jeans, soaking her from the cleft of her ass down to her feet.

The shower curtain saved her car seat.

As was her plan.

The Princess of Tides (F, 54 words, 280 characters)
He watched her walk down the beach.

Clad in a white bikini, she cut a Grace Jones-like figure, sharp and black. Passing him, he saw wetness flow from her crotch on down her legs and feet, and jolted as he realized what she was doing.

She paused, meeting his gaze, and winked at him.

Dutiful Boyfriend (M, 24 words, 140 characters)
God, he thought, squirming, his thighs locked together, I can't wet myself. She'll never let me borrow her panties again.

He made it. Barely.

Job Well Done (M, 52 words, 280 characters)
Kyle led his boyfriend Olly in by the hand.

Olly, face red and shorts sopping dark, felt himself harden as Kyle's lips met his own.

"You did so well today, hon," Kyle whispered. "You are the hottest man on this planet."

Olly, legs slick with his own pee, smiled through his blushing.

It All Adds Up (M, 54 words, 280 characters)
Zero toilet breaks.

One 3-hour final exam.

One summer heat wave.

Dex drinks one litre of water.

Dex takes 170 minutes to complete his test.

Dex does not count his steps as he sprints up two flights of stairs.

Dex floods his pants just outside a toilet stall, in front of six other guys.

Poo:

In the Dirt (F, 24 words, 140 characters)
Sweating and landscaping as hard as the men, she ignores the deepening weight of her brown soil. Inside her truck, she fertilizes her jeans.

Student Observer (F, 51 words, 280 characters)
The rank stench of the fart made people in the class groan and giggle until the teacher quieted them.

Looking around, Latoya noticed her classmate Jen, a short chubby girl, now with a red face and her sizeable rump tense and clenched.

The lesson was dull. Seeing Jen squirm was not.

Stress Relief (F, 52 words, 280 characters)
Feeling like shit, she shits herself.

After a day of fuckin' everybody being dicks, she sits on an office toilet, pants down, panties up.

Her anxiety blurts from her asshole, spilling over the waistband and out of the leg holes in a riot of noises.

The warmth on her bum soothes her.

Disobedient (F, 27 words, 140 characters)
The "rule" was, do not poop at school.

Mia keeps clenching and farting, never asking to go.

Mia breaks that rule in gym, while climbing a rope.

Obedient (M, 25 words, 140 characters)
The "rule" was, do not poop at school.

Eli keeps fidgeting, pressing his ass into his seat.

Eli follows that rule, pooping himself going home.

It All Adds Up (M, 50 words, 280 characters)
Zero toilet breaks.

One 3-hour final exam.

One cafeteria breakfast.

One 2-day bout of constipation.

Dex starts needing to go 30 minutes in.

Dex writes 12 pages over those 3 hours.

Dex can't stop farting in the last ten minutes.

Dex loudly fills his pants, in front of 12 classmates.

On 9/1/2019 at 5:51 PM, Jack Globus said:

Emergency Landing (F, 52 words, 280 characters)

She knew she wouldn't reach a toilet in time as she runs into the aptly-named emergency stairwell.

Squatting, she barely gets her skirt hiked up before she starts peeing hard as a horse straight through her panties.

Her puddle covers the landing. No one ever figures out it was her.

In the Dirt (F, 24 words, 140 characters)
Sweating and landscaping as hard as the men, she ignores the deepening weight of her brown soil. Inside her truck, she fertilizes her jeans.

I enjoy these two! For the former I'm picturing a cute flight attendant uniform.

I wrote some male desperation and urination at 280 words apiece.

He'd been dared to stay out of the bathroom for the whole party. If he broke the rules of Truth or Dare he'd be disqualified from Spin the Bottle. He crossed his legs and made his decision. The chance of kissing Stacy was worth the risk of wetting himself in front of his friends.

"I like you equally," said the squirming boy to the girls blocking the bathroom. "You only get one prom date," said the blonde. "Please! I'm gonna pee my pants!" "Then you better decide fast," said the brunette. "What if I choose neither?" "Then you'll definitely pee your pants."

Some women gasped and averted their eyes. Others tittered and stared. He gathered he'd broken another taboo of this so-called civilized culture. "Cease this action at once," his friend warned, but he was physically unable to stop. The pressurized jet continued to soak the carpet.

A fairy was napping on a leaf when a sudden downpour washed her to the ground. Her bad mood got worse when she realized what she was soaking in. Up above she saw a human with his hand on his manhood. She fished her wand from the mud and took aim. This boy deserved a severe curse.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)