Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Very Short Stories - A Forum Game

Each of these is 280 characters exactly. The latter 2 are based on prompts by @SAM996 and @Alex Oxford respectively.

She ignored her full bladder as they fooled around in his bedroom. She hid when his dad knocked on the door. By the time they were alone again she was in no mood for passion. His parents never found out he'd snuck a girl into his room, but they did notice the stain on the carpet.

She was haunted by the humiliating memory of an accident on her 10th birthday. She tried to forget. Surely everyone else had by now. On her 20th birthday she rushed home with an urgent need for the toilet and was ambushed by a surprise party. Now she has a new humiliating memory.

Sis hasn't earned any gold stars. She's scared of her potty. Mom tried to convince her it's safe. She pulled down her undies, hiked up her dress, awkwardly sat her adult body down on the tiny potty, and took a tinkle. Mom got a gold star from Dad, who happened to be watching too.

The Tummy Torture Triple Treat: 3 huge bowls of bowel-loosening desserts. You got a prize if you finished it without leaving your seat. They assumed nobody'd be foolish enough to sit there 'til they had an accident. They were wrong. Valerie loved to win, and that was her undoing.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

15 linked stories, 180 characters each Ann was a bride. She needed 2 bridesmaids to handle her dress. They couldn't agree how to get to the ladies' room. The church's layout didn't make sense. Re

I thought a fun game for all the writers here would be to see what kind of stories we can come up with using a very limited word count. Let's go with the size of a tweet - 280 letters. For an extra ch

A few more stories. --- 280: Erin had no choice but to wait by the side of the road for the tow truck driver to arrive. She hoped he arrived soon, she really needed to pee bad. The worst par

Posted Images

Thanks for liking my story jimmy Olsen, I agree that was the best one I wrote so far in here. I really enjoyed your story of the girlfriend using the urinal.

A few more of my stories.

---

279:

Erin hadn't peed all day, she was nearly pissing herself as she hurried to her toilet. But her much needed pee was delayed when her zipper jammed. Erin swore as she desperately worked on the zipper, but it was no use, Erin's jeans were soaked long before she got her zipper free.

---

280:

"Go ahead and pee" my wife said, even as she was nearly pissing her jeans.
"But what about you?" I asked as I whipped my cock out and started to pee next to her.
"I'll hold it till we're home"
"But that's many hours away!"
"I'll manage" she insisted, even as I saw a wet patch forming

---

275:

It had been a mistake for her to grab that large soda before she watched a 3 hour movie. She needed to pee quite badly by the end of the movie. She knew she'd never make it to the toilet in time. So she pulled her panties aside and took a relieving pee in her empty soda cup.

---

280:

"I shouldn't have had all that water, I have to pee so bad!" Selena moaned.
"Hey you better not leave the game! We need you!" one of her allies said in voice chat.
"I know, I'll try and hold it for you guys" she promised.
The game continued for many hours, with her still holding it.

(153 characters; 38 syllables, which matters more for this one) 

Today I took her memories;

willow and straw

the chattering creek and her full bladder

a lost love: forgotten

wet panties and grieving 

She feels like spite.

(249 char)   

"I peed my pants once." He lies to her. He wants her to feel better about her little accident. She can tell he is lying. she can always tell. But she appreciates his gesture. She never realized the lie was not an exaggeration. but an abridgment.

(239 char)

By our eighth song I was dying but I didn't dare stop in case he never asked me to dance again.

If you've ever wondered whether you can wet yourself under a long dress without it being obvious?

You can't.

He never asked me to dance again.   

Halloween stories! All are 140 or 280 characters. Some are edited repeats.

She pulled up her pants and ran, but was still peeing. Her friends laughed, but she was too scared to care. The scarecrow had leered at her.

A poltergeist locked her door, but unlocked it when her family returned. The only evidence of her imprisonment was the wetness of her pants.

She lay frozen with fear beneath the covers. There were noises in the empty house. She thought she could hold it 'til morning. She couldn't.

She wears protection each day, though her sisters laugh. She drinks a lot at night, and bedwetting is awful when you're hanging upside down.

He didn't know what he found that night. It looked like a wild wolf, but acted like a friendly dog. He found out in the morning. One moment there was an animal sniffing a hydrant, the next there was a nude woman shamelessly lifting a leg to relieve her bladder. It was a werewolf.

Stacy the camp counselor tried to quash the rumor of the outhouse monster. She made the girls watch her sit there to prove it was safe. A sudden pain made her leap up. Some girls thought they saw scratch marks on her bottom. There were many wet beds after that, including Stacy's.

It was a hayrack ride and her heart was pounding for more than one reason. She wanted to flirt with the boy who'd hugged her during the sharp turn, but it was too dark to tell who he was. Maybe it was better they didn't know each other. He'd probably felt the wet spot she'd made.

She was fine taking a stranger's candy, but scared to use one's bathroom. He nervously looked away as she purposely wet her maid costume. She did a curtsy with her legs apart, there was a loud hissing sound, and it was over. Trick-or-treating continued as if nothing had happened.

She was lovely in her ballerina costume, but she left the party early. Her guts were restless and she didn't want to stink up the bathroom. When she walked out the door a friend in a wolf costume leaped out of the bushes to scare her. It was a bad time to be wearing white tights.

On 10/22/2018 at 4:54 PM, WaityKaty said:

"I peed my pants once." He lies to her. He wants her to feel better about her little accident. She can tell he is lying. she can always tell. But she appreciates his gesture. She never realized the lie was not an exaggeration. but an abridgment.

Most delectable ?

On 10/16/2018 at 6:08 AM, FullBladder85 said:

"Go ahead and pee" my wife said, even as she was nearly pissing her jeans.

"But what about you?" I asked as I whipped my cock out and started to pee next to her.
"I'll hold it till we're home"
"But that's many hours away!"
"I'll manage" she insisted, even as I saw a wet patch forming

Also very lovely, reminds me of an old story "Patience and Prudence" on Shara & Gers.

---

This thread has been a great catalyst for writing (albeit on a very limited scale). Here are some of the "hooks" of stories I hope to motivate myself to write.

280: The pay was poor, the hotel a bore, but the seat at the counter had its perks. The crinkled, soft pull-up hidden beneath her skirt, in which she gently trickled, was one such pleasure. Foremost, however, was the delightful query concluding each reservation - "Do you wet the bed?"

---

280: An ice-cold chill - she saw you squirm

"Do you have to go to the bathroom or something?"

The lie is automatic - a little too swift.

"Ok...If you say so" comes the reply, her voice singing with incredulity

A minute later - another slip "You do have to go to the bathroom, don't you?"

---

280: Heart pounding, you watch as she loads the machine next to yours. Who would choose to do their laundry at this hour?

A clunk, a beep, then a whir - finished Liz straightens up and leans back against the wall. Turning to face you, she springs another surprise

"So...wet the bed huh?"

Edited by remos6 (see edit history)
On 10/12/2018 at 2:25 PM, Alex Oxford said:

To my memory, it was dark blue, with little pink Hawaiian flowers on it. She’s a slim girl Mexican girl, total sweetheart, super fun! Also just for fun, she peed herself in the bathroom, and handled it like a champ!

Did it look kinda like the one in the photo then?  And is this the same Mexican girl you described in the message?  And are you ever going to write a story about this amazing event?

Jumper2.jpg

YES! Demi looks a lot like this girl, just shorter with more Latin features! The jumper looks like it could’ve been on the shelf with hers; the only difference is that Demi’s jumper was shorter, the bottoms stopped mid thigh!

The girl I described in the message was a lot curvier, she looked very similar to this:

27CBFB7B-E134-4591-95AB-35437AA25088.jpeg

I’ve got a couple stories I’m the works. A few updates, a sequel, and a few new stories to put on the map. That’s one of em ? 

280: Amy was shocked to walk in on her 16-year-old daughter, clad in only her floral panties, standing next to the toilet, hand firm on her crotch. Pee was cascading down her thighs, splashing the back of her legs and onto the floor. She did not know what she had seen was no accident.

279: The coke in the theater was too much. Only one girl left in line, but the final spasm was overwhelming. Knees knocking together, she began to pee uncontrollably; falling into a squat as a torrent of pee sprayed through her bikini panties. She heard gasps and splash on the floor.

Really enjoying the stories so far! I decided to try a few of my own. The first four are wetting, the last three contain messing in case that isn't your thing ^_^

279 Chars
Marie heard it thumping in the hallway. She pulled the blankets up to her chin and watched the door to her room, too afraid to move. She stifled a scream when the doorknob rattled and felt a hot puddle soak into her sheets. The thumping continued, growing faint as it moved away.

227 Chars
Katie didn't think it was possible. How could you be so desperate to pee that you literally couldn't hold on? But, as the traffic crawled she felt her will break. Urine poured into her gray slacks and soaked into her car seat.

199 Chars
A cutscene played. The raid boss fell. Zoe's friends whooped and hollered in her headset, but she didn't join them. She was too busy hoping she could scrub the smell of urine out of her gaming chair.

273 Chars
Anne produced a doll in the likeness of her teacher, Ms. Jones. “I'll teach you to give me an F, you bitch,” she whispered. She pressed on the doll with her thumb. Ms. Jones' face turned bright red as a dark stain rushed down her pants and a yellow pool formed at her feet.

208 Chars
“You'll need to hold that in for ten minutes,” the nurse said, tossing a squashed bulb into the trash. Seven minutes later, Sara was giving a janitor an apologetic look. At least her constipation was cured.

220 Chars
“I dare you to just let it go,” I teased. I never expected her to accept, but she gave me a coy look and showed me her back. A soft crackling filled our bedroom and my eyes bulged, mimicking the seat of her pajama pants.

267 Chars
Ally leaned in close as the kicking unit came on the field. Her stomach roared; the nachos had been a bad idea. She squirmed, she couldn't miss the final play. The snap. The kick. It was good. She rushed to the bathroom, but unlike the placekicker she didn't make it.

6 hours ago, Poowrite said:

279 Chars
Marie heard it thumping in the hallway. She pulled the blankets up to her chin and watched the door to her room, too afraid to move. She stifled a scream when the doorknob rattled and felt a hot puddle soak into her sheets. The thumping continued, growing faint as it moved away.

I've always loved stories like this! The first two poop drabbles are also really good.

Here's another. I tried to keep it under 240 characters but it wouldn't co-operate! I've chosen a female voice for this one.

I needed to pee but I was late for my bus so there was no time for the toilet.

It was raining and the bus was late. I tried to stand still in the queue but I was shifting from foot to foot hoping no-one would notice.

I felt a warm wetness in my knickers. It spread down my legs under my skirt, wetting my black tights.

I hoped the rain would hide the puddle gathering at my feet

Ah damn! I actually made a topic like this yesterday and thought it was a unique idea! 

This is inspired by "Lines of Desperation" from holdingit.minuteboard, yes? The one I made is a bit more focused on desperation and will include old stories from that lost thread and poems / limericks too! (I hope it's okay to mention it here, I was looking forward to getting new replies to it ^-^;)

Another from me. I think this is just about 280

The music is loud. Finishing her third beer she's carried into the throng by the rhythm.

She needs to pee. She'll head for the toilet when this track ends - or maybe the next one.

Too late. A wet warmth in her knickers under her skirt. What the hell. She keeps dancing, letting it flow down her legs, making a puddle on the dance floor

• 5 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:52 AM, FullBladder85 said:

A few more stories.

---

280: Erin had no choice but to wait by the side of the road for the tow truck driver to arrive. She hoped he arrived soon, she really needed to pee bad. The worst part was when her boyfriend peed by the side of road in front of her, while she, nearly pissing her jeans, had to hold it.

---

277: When Erin realized that there were no toilets at the campground she held it all day even as the guys peed openly around her. By evening a now very desperate Erin waited for the guys to fall asleep, before she finally hurried to a tree, ripped her shorts off, and peed a gusher.

---

280: No AC combined with a really hot day & lots of water met Jessica and the other women really needed to pee when the bus finally pulled over in the middle of nowhere.

"Either you pee here or you hold it, your choice ladies" said the driver.

Some peed, but Jessica was still holding it

I love that, boys can pee but girls have to hold it! The longer the better. Erin held it all day, even the guys peed around her, that is good so, Erin is a girl, she has to hold it.

Jessica needed to pee too, but she did not. I hope the bus ride did last for hours more.

274: Another bottle of tea. Her tenth? Twelfth? She couldn't recall how many it was now. Her visibly bulging bladder was bursting hours ago- but there was no restroom here. She ground her thick thighs together, forcing her straining bulge to swell further. She would hold it all.

262: Thick thighs. Wide hips. Huge ass. Colossal bladder. The bar patrons loved her dancing, and she loved the free drinks. She drank from early evening to last call, only to learn that the restrooms were out of order. Her dancing was especially excellent that night.

278: She was holding an ocean of pee. A long night of excessive drinking lead to a hasty, rushed morning. Coffee was a necessity, peeing was not. She kept drinking, she kept holding, and she kept working. She started the day with a bulging bladder, and she would end it that way too.

280: Jasmine's microphone picked up all of her whimpering and gasping, but she didn't care anymore. Her bladder was bursting, badly, but she kept playing. "Holding it makes you play better", they said. They were right- though maybe five bottles of soda had been too many to start with.

Taking a break from my regular story writing tonight to write some of these. All of these are based off of stories I brainstormed and wrote at least a little bit of but never got close to finishing (with the best parts trimmed down enough for this thread).

---

280:

Selena, with her very full bladder throbbing, eyed her broken toilet anxiously as she got dressed. Her toilet had been broken for 3 long days, Selena had been dying to pee ever since, but she knew relief wouldn't come to her today, her plumber wouldn't show up for another 2 days.
---
280:

Andrea woke up to an uncomfortably full bladder, a reminder that she hadn't peed since yesterday morning, a full 24 hours ago

While her need to pee was quite pressing, hurrying to the toilet was the last thing on her mind. Andrea didn't plan to let herself pee for a very long time

---
280:

"Here, I know you'll be able to use this better than me" Katy said with a smile as she gave me an empty bottle she had drained.
"Thanks but that's your 9th bottle, aren't you dying to pee?" I asked her.
"It's getting uncomfortable but I can wait, us girls can't pee in the bottles".

On 5/15/2019 at 11:28 PM, johnah said:

The instructions were clear. Thread a cable tie though my zipper tab and belt buckle, drink 1.5 litres of water before getting into the car. She would text me satnav coordinates for the first leg of the journey and further instructions en-route to the unknown destination.

57D7DFA0-4596-40C9-B48D-88B97DC0FB2E.jpeg

Your slim body looks really great and sexy in that denim jeans.

To imagine that you had to drink 1.5 liters water and that your slim abdomen was captivated in your jeans, is arousing for me.

How was it, how did you do it?

Where did you have to go?

How long was you made to hold it?

Could you hold it or did you wet yourself?

Please write more about it.