Sign In

Very Short Stories - A Forum Game

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

15 linked stories, 180 characters each Ann was a bride. She needed 2 bridesmaids to handle her dress. They couldn't agree how to get to the ladies' room. The church's layout didn't make sense. Re

I thought a fun game for all the writers here would be to see what kind of stories we can come up with using a very limited word count. Let's go with the size of a tweet - 280 letters. For an extra ch

A few more stories. --- 280: Erin had no choice but to wait by the side of the road for the tow truck driver to arrive. She hoped he arrived soon, she really needed to pee bad. The worst par

Posted Images

I normally struggle to write short stories, but here's a few of mine.

-----

280: Erin hadn't been able to pee in two days, it had taken that long to get a plumber to fix her broken toilet

But just when Erin thought she could finally pee she ran into a new problem. Her jeans zipper was jammed, it seemed the world was determined to make sure she never peed again

---

280: Zora woke up late. She badly needed to pee after last night's drinking, but another girl had beaten her to the toilet, and Zora had to get to class. Now she sat at the back of class, squirming desperately, a fist glued to her crotch as she tried to focus on her 6 hour final exam.

---

276: The queen sat on her throne, desperately needing to pee. She hadn't gone in over 24 hours, and she had drank so much tea with her guests. Her guests had to pee just as badly.

If only they realized they were both waiting for the other to excuse themselves first due to protocol.

Let's give this a shot:

216: “Just stop talking,” was how she had ended the fight 2 hours ago. She couldn’t even look at him. She just kept her eyes on the road.

“Babe…” She finally glanced over. His eyes and his pants were wet. “…I’m sorry.” 

278: He woke to the sound of his brother thrashing in bed. He shook the younger teen, but it was too late - the darkness created by his bladder spread across the sheets.  

They both froze; heavy footsteps sounded down the hall toward the bedroom.

The real nightmare was just beginning.

What a fun idea! Here's my first (I'll definitely come back and post more)

274 characters: He woke up with hands clamped tight around his dick, barely holding back the flood. Bending to locate the chamber pot was torture. No way to stop the leaks. Then sweet relief, pee gushing out to the pot. Till it overflowed. He clamps shut, barely. This will be a long night.

For those who like the concept, another user satyr has once started a similar thread. I don't want to  necessarily dig it up from the dead, but it has some nice short stories too.

Two hasty contributions to this thread from me:

"227 characters - 50 words"
I don't need to go.
It's not that urgent.
I'll just hold it.
If I leave now, I can still make it.
That was only a small leak, no big deal.
No, I did not wet my pants!
Lies: six, equaling one third of the candles on her birthday cake.

"405 characters - 73 words"
As a data analist, for Jenny anything in life always boiled down to an equation of input and output.
On this day, she was dealing with a demanding process, the input being an important deadline, a promotion on the line, an extremely long call with her boss, and four empty coffee cups on her desk.
Oh no, a buffer overflow error! Into her panties, her business skirt, and her expensive computer chair.

A few more stories.

---

280: Erin had no choice but to wait by the side of the road for the tow truck driver to arrive. She hoped he arrived soon, she really needed to pee bad. The worst part was when her boyfriend peed by the side of road in front of her, while she, nearly pissing her jeans, had to hold it.

---

277: When Erin realized that there were no toilets at the campground she held it all day even as the guys peed openly around her. By evening a now very desperate Erin waited for the guys to fall asleep, before she finally hurried to a tree, ripped her shorts off, and peed a gusher.

---

280: No AC combined with a really hot day & lots of water met Jessica and the other women really needed to pee when the bus finally pulled over in the middle of nowhere.

"Either you pee here or you hold it, your choice ladies" said the driver.

Some peed, but Jessica was still holding it

275: I approached the counter. Our eyes met, she smiled. A general day, a simple exchange. But nothing is ever, truly simple. Legs crossed, deliberately; bladder filling, intentionally. A kindred spirit. But I’d never know; I don’t think I’m supposed to.

“Cash or card?”
“Card please.”

280: My secret, poorly entrusted to my mischievous girlfriend. I had unwittingly put fuel on a fire.

Her plump ass pressed into the barstool, in public. Squirming, bowels full, stomach bubbling...

“Shouldn’t you- ”
“No, I’m good.”

A wry smile. She knew what she was doing. What a mess....

Edited by Alex Oxford (see edit history)

277 characters 47 words: Mikayla had 3 coffees this morning, and didn't get to pee at lunch. Her afternoon biology class just started and she's absolutely bursting. "May i go to the bathroom?" She asked mister Stewart. "You should've gone at lunch!" He replies. Mikayla wet herself halfway in to class.

280 characters 55 words: Rachel desperately pee danced, sitting on the bench of her basketball game. Just then, the coach put her in to play. "Uh coach i need to pee." She protested. He ignored her and sent her in the game. She played the game with a full bladder. At the end she ran to the toilet.to pee.

On silent, leathery wings the succubus came in  midnight darkness.  Bedroom window open in the warm summer air, her victim slept unaware.  Like the naked lover of his dreams she squatted over his loins.  She pissed.  He hardened.  Awakening, he entered her.  She stole his soul.

Edited by i like wet bikinis
Edited down to 280 characters. (see edit history)

400 characters: They shared an exquisite meal at an expensive restaurant, but she had trouble enjoying the evening.  Each time she tried to go to the ladies' room, he refused to excuse her. "You're responsible for taking care of such things beforehand. I can't let you go if it's not an emergency. There will be consequences if you leave the table without permission." Never again would she date one of her students.

300 characters: He didn't know what animal he found that night. It looked like a ferocious wolf, but acted like a friendly dog. The answer came in the morning. One moment there was an animal sniffing a hydrant, the next there was a nude woman shamelessly lifting her leg and relieving her bladder. It was a werewolf.

On 10/8/2018 at 2:14 AM, Alex Oxford said:

My secret, poorly entrusted to my mischievous girlfriend. I had unwittingly put fuel on a fire.

Her plump ass pressed into the barstool, in public. Squirming, bowels full, stomach bubbling...

“Shouldn’t you- ”
“No, I’m good.”

A wry smile. She knew what she was doing. What a mess....

On 10/7/2018 at 10:52 PM, FullBladder85 said:

Erin had no choice but to wait by the side of the road for the tow truck driver to arrive. She hoped he arrived soon, she really needed to pee bad. The worst part was when her boyfriend peed by the side of road in front of her, while she, nearly pissing her jeans, had to hold it.

These are my favorites so far. Nice work, guys!

I made a stupid wager with my girlfriend. She dressed as a guy for the costume party. It fooled a couple guys and a girl. I bet she couldn't fool anybody in the men's room. At the urinal next to me she did some sorta witchcraft with her fingers and lady bits and took a standing piss that put me to shame. Nobody batted an eye. Because I lost the bet I have to dress like a girl and sit down to piss.

He was a samurai. She was a maid. He said they were too old to trick-or-treat. She wanted to go, so they went, but she had to go, and there was nowhere to go. "Don't watch," she said, "unless you really want to." She made a motion almost like a curtsy and a liquid ribbon flowed down to the grass below, safely avoiding her skirt and stockings. Trick-or-treating continued as if nothing had happened.

On their third date she ate something that disagreed with her, resulting in the largest and smelliest bowel movement of her life. Unfortunately she was in his car at the time. He politely ignored the stench and the soiled passenger seat. He only acknowledged her accident when he said "I hope your tummy feels better soon" right before he kissed her goodnight. That was when she knew he was a keeper.

I've been too embarrassed to use the toilet in the locker room, but I'll have to get over it. Wetting myself is worse. I'm sure of that after last night. Everyone was watching me when it happened. If they couldn't see the streams, they could still see the wet spots. It's the worst torture I've ever gone through. To be fair, though, the ones who suffered most were the girls below me in the pyramid.

Each of these is 400 characters exactly.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

These are my favorites so far. Nice work, guys!

Thanks Jimmy, I feel the love ?? 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I made a stupid wager with my girlfriend. She dressed as a guy for the costume party. It fooled a couple guys and a girl. I bet she couldn't fool anybody in the men's room. At the urinal next to me she did some sorta witchcraft with her fingers and lady bits and took a standing piss that put me to shame. Nobody batted an eye. Because I lost the bet I have to dress like a girl and sit down to piss.

“Some sorta witchcraft” indeed ? 

280: "Sure, I’ll transfer your call!" She winced. 

"Oh god”, she said, pressing her plump ass into the seat of her chair, "I feel like I'm going to shit myself..." 

But nothing was stopping her from going; she was just in a mood today.

“Hi, how can I help you?” She smiled, butt clenched.

278:  Demi needed to pee. Bad. So bad, everyone in the car needed to know.

“Guys, I have to PEE!”

Mission accomplished. But the night was catching up with her bladder. She’d still have to wait in line, AND get her jumper off.

‘I’m probably going to wet myself again,’ she mused, annoyed.

*First one modified from a fiction I worked on maybe a year ago and never finished. The second one strongly based on a true story. God I love jumpers ❤️ 

Edited by Alex Oxford
Typos ? (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

Thanks Jimmy, I feel the love ?? 

“Some sorta witchcraft” indeed ? 

Just so you know, there are real women who can do this.

38 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

The second one strongly based on a true story. God I love jumpers ❤️ 

Just for fun, could you describe the jumper?

On 10/4/2018 at 1:15 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

I thought a fun game for all the writers here would be to see what kind of stories we can come up with using a very limited word count. Let's go with the size of a tweet - 280 letters.

Only now do I notice that I skimmed over the original post, which gives a specific character limit. I've found it very difficult to whittle my stories down to 400 characters, so it's amazing that you guys can tell good stories with just 280!

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Just so you know, there are real women who can do this.

Just for fun, could you describe the jumper?

Only now do I notice that I skimmed over the original post, which gives a specific character limit. I've found it very difficult to whittle my stories down to 400 characters, so it's amazing that you guys can tell good stories with just 280!

I know and it’s freaking wild ? 

To my memory, it was dark blue, with little pink Hawaiian flowers on it. She’s a slim girl Mexican girl, total sweetheart, super fun! Also just for fun, she peed herself in the bathroom, and handled it like a champ!

I feel you on that though man. I have to scrap a lot of description, which I feel is the best part of the story! But it gets you thinking, like, “how can I expand on this?”