Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Continuation for my "Dragon Ball Omorashi: The Lost Chronicles"?

Guest Super C18

Guest Super C18

Considering XenoVerse, the DBZ Movies, DBGT, & Super DB Heroes exist I think I can experiment more around that area than with the Main Continuity especially adding my own scenarios. So the question is should I or should I not do a continuation to "Dragon Ball Omorashi: The Lost Chronicles"? I ask because I haven't wrote a New Story in a long time unless I should without any answers but I actually like having discussions. I also confirm that I won't be doing a continuation to "Dragon Ball: Omorashi Chronicles" since I used the Main Continuity for it. What upcoming stories should I do? More Pan & Bulla? Towa? Zangya in Hell? Let me know what you people are thinking.

NOTE: I think using the Fiction/FanFiction is best suited for this topic to be here since I am talking about FanFiction. 

Guest Super C18

Hmm sounds interesting, since I did make up a scenario for Videl in The Lost Chronicles I don't see why not. I'll think more about that Caulifla-Fusion Desperation Scenario

Well, these would be all my suggestions.

1: An alternate story about Brianne, Sanka and Su.

2: A new story about Towa during Dragon Ball Heroes.

3: A story about Nico, the female avatar for the Androids in Dragon Ball Heroes.

4: A story about Supreme Kai of Time during Dragon Ball Heroes.

5: As you did with Videl, you could try to make an original story about Bulma, 18, Caulifla, Chi-Chi etc.

• 1 month later...
Guest Super C18
On 11/17/2018 at 10:26 PM, Ghostblade913 said:

Oh and by cauliflower and then fusion I meant have cauliflower need to pee then fuse with kale into Kefla and see how it works with that 

and what about something from gine again on the battlefield 

Sounds like an interesting idea but the problem with that Scenario is that I see it as an Alternative Scenario for my other Fan-Series that mostly involves with the Canon Storyline (Dragon Ball: Omorashi Chronicles). Maybe I can find some way to make it as its own story by using a somewhat familiar Video Game property that I haven't touched yet.

On 11/16/2018 at 3:34 PM, ajioajio said:

can you make a story of kefla?

I'll try to see if I can