Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

...but you can all imagine a slightly desperate Rachel on the SkyTrain, right?

What about imagining a bursting Rachel rooted to the spot, her face growing an increasingly brilliant shade of magenta, utterly defenseless as she pees her pants? Despite her valiant last ditch effort to hold back, darkening fabric racing down her legs, and blooming right under the cheeks of her butt as her bladder takes control. Meanwhile, a soft hissing from her crotch, and and pitter-patter on the floor of the Skytrain heard as a puddle forms at her feet? :embarrassed3:

Okay I'm done, 

20 hours ago, DonnyWotty said:

What about imagining a bursting Rachel rooted to the spot, her face growing an increasingly brilliant shade of magenta, utterly defenseless as she pees her pants? Despite her valiant last ditch effort to hold back, darkening fabric racing down her legs, and blooming right under the cheeks of her butt as her bladder takes control. Meanwhile, a soft hissing from her crotch, and and pitter-patter on the floor of the Skytrain heard as a puddle forms at her feet? :embarrassed3:

Okay I'm done, 

Oh I should let you write my captions in the future ? That was hot!

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

A friend of mine has a water closet (just toilet and sink) immediately beside the front door at her house, where a coat closet would normally be. It was like that when she bought the place so I can only imagine that the previous owner must have had a terrible case of keyhole syndrome!

Very practical!