Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dry Wet Wetting Dreams

Usually people pee IRL if they pee in a dream and I usually have dreams like that at least few times a month, but It's been years since I had a bedwetting accident.

In the dreams I usually have an accident, wet myself or pee somewhere on purpose, but never the toilet. When I'm almost finished peeing, I wake up. When I wake up I'm quite wet, but not from pee, horny and have full bladder. So I just go to the toilet and and sometimes masturbate. The whole thing is actually quite fun. 

Does anyone here have a similar experience? 

Usually when I am peeing in a dream I find that I’ve actually ejaculated, indeed, I usually wake while ejaculating.

At my age it’s actually something to be rather pleased about!

When I was younger it was such a regular occurrence it was a nuisance and sometimes embarrassing. Once it happened while sharing a bed with a friend on a weekend away (not gay, just economising on accommodation) and it was kind of embarrassing for there to be cum all over the place in the morning. 

I used to have dreams where it felt like I was peeing, but then I'd wake up and be dry. They were more frequent in the past and I haven't had any in a while for some reason.

My only bedwetting accident (so far) happened after some random increasingly rare night terrors a while back. I didn't even notice I was peeing at first, I just felt a warmth spreading from between my legs and it took a moment to wake up enough to realize what was happening.

I have similar dreams like that. About once a month maybe? I will dream I am peeing somewhere, usually a toilet or urinal and usually I am quite desperate to pee. But I always wake up as soon as I start to relieve myself in the dream. I will check to see if I wet the bed as soon as I wake up but am always dry. I do wish I did not wake up from those dreams so quickly!

6 hours ago, WetDave said:

Usually when I am peeing in a dream I find that I’ve actually ejaculated, indeed, I usually wake while ejaculating.

At my age it’s actually something to be rather pleased about!

When I was younger it was such a regular occurrence it was a nuisance and sometimes embarrassing. Once it happened while sharing a bed with a friend on a weekend away (not gay, just economising on accommodation) and it was kind of embarrassing for there to be cum all over the place in the morning. 

Yeah, it was a nuisance for me too. I'd always be worried about it happening at hotels, and avoid falling asleep during roadtrips. Fortunately no one ever saw. It doesn't happen anymore though.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
On 10/4/2018 at 3:50 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

Yeah, it was a nuisance for me too. I'd always be worried about it happening at hotels, and avoid falling asleep during roadtrips. Fortunately no one ever saw. It doesn't happen anymore though.

It’s never happened to me sleeping in a car, plane etc but typically 2x per week up to age 30 or so in bed, usually at the point of waking in the morning. The trouble with them was the quantity of semen produced, enough to soak through clothes and sheets and leave a considerable mess and badly stained mattress. Now after 25 years of marriage it is a relatively rare event and I no longer view these nocturnal ejaculations as a nuisance but instead as something to be somewhat smugly pleased with!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 9:31 PM, EmmaWees said:

Usually people pee IRL if they pee in a dream and I usually have dreams like that at least few times a month, but It's been years since I had a bedwetting accident.

In the dreams I usually have an accident, wet myself or pee somewhere on purpose, but never the toilet. When I'm almost finished peeing, I wake up. When I wake up I'm quite wet, but not from pee, horny and have full bladder. So I just go to the toilet and and sometimes masturbate. The whole thing is actually quite fun. 

Does anyone here have a similar experience? 

i had that last night, i dreamed of peeing and when i woke up it felt like i had peed but in fact i was dry and hard.

Edited by basss37 (see edit history)

Normally if I pee in a dream, I wake up on the verge of ejaculating.

About a week ago, I had a dream where I went to pee in the dream, and then realised I was actually peeing. I immediately woke up and grabbed myself to stop, and thought "what the hell?" Though I was only sleeping in underwear, the wet patch was small and I quickly cleaned what I could and just had to change. The strangest thing is, I wasn't even that desperate when I woke up, so I guess it was because the dream was really immersive.