Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi.org is my only Media Home; Should I write a New FanFic Series?

Guest Super C18

Guest Super C18

Hello everyone, this is Hybrid C18 (aka Ecchi C18 who used to have a YouTube Channel).

I just want to say that my YouTube Channel got wrongly terminated because I only got 1 Strike and then without a warning when I just reached 1K Subs it got taken down. I restored my channel & reuploaded my videos but not many people returned to sub (only 17 subs returned). My Video Views were drastically decreasing so I decided to delete my YouTube Channel, my Twitter Account, and clear up & leave Newgrounds. I did this because I couldn't handle alot of this Media Nonsense & I realized the only place I love the most is this site where I can fully express myself than on YouTube & Twitter. I had to SOMEWHAT censor myself considering of their Rules. I can follow some Rules that are reasonable but if there are Rules that restricts me to fully express myself I rather break those rules so considering this site has Rules that I fully agree with & has a Theme Fetish I'm into I will stay here instead. I even decided to go back to use my old Avatar & Username (the Cell-Hybrid C18 Artwork).

Now on to main topic: Should I continue to write the "Dragon Ball Omorashi: The Lost Chronicles" under a new name since I finished writing the Final Chapters? I don't think I'm going to continue the "Dragon Ball: Omorashi Chronicles" series since that uses Canon Material so I'm uncertain that I even want to go back to it. Or should I move on to write a New FanFic series? Should I touch upon Naruto/Naruto: Shippuden? Panty & Stocking? Total Drama? I will like & love to do these but I want to hear other people's suggestions as long I'm familiar with it. What do you think about all this stuff I'm saying?

Ultimate Android Hybrid 18.jpg