Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A Brazen and Unexpected Sighting at Cannstatter Wassen

On 10/1/2018 at 9:46 AM, Tibarary said:

What a great sighting! thanks for writing this down, thats exactly what I like. Unfortunately until now I had not the chance to see something similar so close by, you are a lucky man!

Glad to be of service ?

On 10/1/2018 at 10:13 AM, Adrian6970wc said:

Thanks for sharing that.  A wonderful sighting too.  Did you get the feeling that German attitudes to public urination were more liberal than British ones or about the same?  

Thanks! I think on balance they are more pragmatic about the topic, in comparison to my experience in the UK, but nowhere near the French level of brazenness which often borders on ridiculous. A few years ago I was at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, spectating from the catch fencing at about 2am with just a handful of other spectators about, when a gentleman standing about 6 foot to my left just unzipped and started pissing directly where he stood, not taking his gaze from the track, still holding his beer and smoking at the same time - c'est la vie!

In the absence of alcohol, the British attitude to public urination seems often to be very prudish but I think that's just in our nature.

Thats an interesting discussion!

I am from germany but for the part where I live I can say that public urination is very rare and the people here are not more liberal than elsewhere.
(to make it clear, I'm speaking from young and healthy girls, not homeless people or alcoholics or drug addicted people)

Eevnts like the oktoberfest or huge outdoor festivals are the exception. At such places sightings like the one you mentioned are possible
(squatting girls at fences or behind dumpsters or portable loos) but only because of the lack of toilets.

Although I'm very up to date with pee content on the internet since many years, I have only a few pictures from squatting or wet girls from germany
but a lot from english speaking contries like the US or GB.

Of course germany is a very small country compared with the english speaking world but look how much content exist in the net
from spain for example. If you are looking through the galician video series, it seems not one girl is concerned or embarrassed about
peeing in public, even in daylight in the middle of a city. For me this seems a bit too brazen, I like the shyness and the embarrassement of a girl.

Even by night outs in german citys you hardly will see a girl urinating in an ally or beside a car. I think this is much different to english pub nights.