Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girlfriend desperate at a music festival

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

A really great experience!

So arousing for me to imagine that Jess was needing to pee pretty bad and that she said, she is a big girl and that she will go to sleep, without to pee.

It must have been total exciting for you, to know that she would hold her full bladder all night long. 
To know that she would need to wee really bad, but don’t go. I love it!

Then she said you that she can’t hold it anymore, not all night.

She was very  slim, you could see her swollen belly, you could see how she cradled her bulging bladder and then you told her that she would be able to hold it just for a few hours more, until morning.

So great and so hot!!!!

You did know that she was needing to wee like crazy and that her bladder was full to burst and you wanted to make her hold it for hours more. I really love it!

Do you have more experiences with Jess, or with other bursting girls ?

3 hours ago, huberp76 said:

A really great experience!

So arousing for me to imagine that Jess was needing to pee pretty bad and that she said, she is a big girl and that she will go to sleep, without to pee.

It must have been total exciting for you, to know that she would hold her full bladder all night long. 
To know that she would need to wee really bad, but don’t go. I love it!

Then she said you that she can’t hold it anymore, not all night.

She was very  slim, you could see her swollen belly, you could see how she cradled her bulging bladder and then you told her that she would be able to hold it just for a few hours more, until morning.

So great and so hot!!!!

You did know that she was needing to wee like crazy and that her bladder was full to burst and you wanted to make her hold it for hours more. I really love it!

Do you have more experiences with Jess, or with other bursting girls ?

Quite a few, one where she wet herself on the way home from a night out, and another where she wet herself while were on holiday in Berlin. 

I’m sure I will write about them some day!

2 hours ago, NotDusty said:

Quite a few, one where she wet herself on the way home from a night out, and another where she wet herself while were on holiday in Berlin. 

I’m sure I will write about them some day!

Yes, do that please, write some more experiences and stories.

Why did she wet herself in Berlin?

Did she have to hold it for so long, nowhere to go for her?

Well, we'd been drinking (again) and the toilet had a queue so we left without going.

We weren't very familar with the geography of the city and so getting from the bar to the hotel took a little longer than we expected as we got lost. There were no public toilets available (that we could see) and so on the walk back from the nearest metro station to our hotel, Jess lost control. Luckily I *just* about made it, but it was a very close run thing!

• 3 months later...

Wow that story is amazing she must have been so much fun to be with knowing the lengths she’d go to in order to wait and she had such confidence to think she was a big girl and could wait all night. I think that would be a dream scenario for me her finally having to admit she just couldn’t do it and squat right in front of you and with others nearby potentially hearing

i am surprised though you say she has wet herself on two occasions despite her incredible bladder size and control! I’d love to hear more about her