Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wait is over! So sorry for how it took, but here's a long chapter with accidents aplenty to make up for it! Hope you guys enjoy. Also, there will be a short follow-up minichapter that will actuall

"I suppose it would be pretty be fair to say that, by the time the apocalypse came, nobody was really surprised. The first outbreak was the Green Scare back in 2013, where a sudden, violent mania sudd

B

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Thispieguy1 said:

I really hope we get an update for this story, I'm really into it and Grace hasn't even had an accident yet 

I'm glad you like it!

Don't worry, this story is far from over, I'm just ridiculously slow at updating things. I do actually already have the planning done for it, I've just been working on some other things, as well. As a teaser, I'll say that Grace's first accident is fast approaching.

20 minutes ago, DsGSilver said:

I'm glad you like it!

Don't worry, this story is far from over, I'm just ridiculously slow at updating things. I do actually already have the planning done for it, I've just been working on some other things, as well. As a teaser, I'll say that Grace's first accident is fast approaching.

Well then I guess I will just have to be patient for a little while longer. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

The wait is over! So sorry for how it took, but here's a long chapter with accidents aplenty to make up for it! Hope you guys enjoy. Also, there will be a short follow-up minichapter that will actually contain the choices to vote on. That should be ready sometime in the next few days or so.

“The shelter is extremely low on medicine, and we didn’t really find any. The stores are just across the street, practically on the way back.” You quietly suggest to Grace.

“Have you both lost your minds?!” Grace shoots back, “Angie, have you completely forgotten what we just talked about?!”

“No, but I-”

Leo cuts you off, mercifully sparing you from Grace’s angry stare, “Well, just look!” He gestures out the window, towards the small cluster of shops. “There’s only a few infected around there, and they’re all out in the open.”

“Leo… ” Grace says his name sternly and angrily, like a parent about to punish their child.

“Gracie, these ones surprised us, those ones can’t.”

“Oh good, so we can see our death coming!”

“No, Gracie, just please listen-”

“Leo Taylor, your life is worth a lot more than whatever off-brand ibuprofen those shitty stores have! Forget about it!”

They continue to argue, but a quick and panicked movement down below catches your eye. Inside the convenience store, you see what looks like a fight breaking out. The two grappling individuals briefly land near the front window, and you can plainly see a young woman being thrashed about by a psychotic looking person, likely an infected. The fighting starts to attract the attention of the various infected on the street.

“Oh my God, there’s someone in there!” You exclaim, which promptly ends the argument the siblings were having. They join you at the window, looking at the unfolding conflict below.

“Holy shit! Grace, we need to-”

Grace was already covering her face with her hands in stress, and groaned out, “Fuuuuuuuuuuck! ...Yes we do… ” You kind of suspect that if the lady down there survives, then she’s in for quite an ass-whooping from Grace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three of you had rushed to exit the building, and now found yourselves on the street, facing a small horde. Fortunately most of them are too busy attempting to break down the wall of the store. You start to question your decision when you look at all of them, though. You swear that their numbers have doubled since you saw them out the window. There’s easily anywhere in the ballpark of fifteen, twenty, maybe twenty-five infected gathered here now.

Your guts feel icy cold with fear, and your legs have started to shake. You look to your friends for some reinforcement, but you see that Leo looks about as scared as you do. He’s gone a little pale, and has stopped in his tracks. Grace doesn’t even slow down, however. With a confident stride, she marches forward.

She sets her baseball bat on the ground in front of herself, and then draws her pistol. She turns back towards you and Leo, “Listen up, we’ve got a life to save!” You momentarily stow your fear and pay attention to the only experienced member of your party. “You two get far behind me, and keep shooting. I’ll start shooting to lure them over, and then I’ll switch to the bat. Angela, do not even attempt to shoot at the ones that get close to me, for the love of God.”

“Got it,” you reply.

“Y-yup,” Leo manages to stutter out.

Each of you draws your respective handguns, and takes aim. You involuntarily hold your breath, waiting for the first shot to ring out. Even anticipating as you do, it catches you off-guard when Grace finally shoots, and you flinch hard, nearly dropping your gun. Without missing a beat, Leo starts firing into the horde, and Grace quickly empties her magazine into it. Steeling yourself, you start shooting, as well.

You can’t aim worth shit, and most of your shots looks to be totally ineffective, mostly just clipping or minorly injuring the infected. Grace wasn’t really trying to aim for killing blows, just to piss them off. Leo, though… Well, it’s obvious which bullets came from Leo’s gun. Almost every time you hear the sound of his pistol firing, an infected collapses to the ground. He has a seriously frightening talent with firearms.

Looks like the gunfire is having the desired result, though: the horde has pretty quickly forgotten about the woman inside the store. In the span of only a handful of seconds, every last zombie has turned to face you, and broken into a sprint.

Seeing the approaching force, that icy coldness in your guts returns, and you feel like your legs might just stop working here and now. You can’t help but let out a terrified whimper. Correction: a terrified whimper and some urine, as your panties warm up between your legs. You barely have enough control of your body to keep from fainting, so you really can’t do much about your bladder right now. You’re honestly barely even cognizant of just how much you peed yourself. You think it was just a relatively minor leak, but all you know is that your groin and some parts of your inner thighs feel warm and wet now.

The horde is reaching Grace, now. She discard her pistol and picks up the bat. With a hefty swing and a meaty crack, the first infected to reach her goes down hard. Within seconds, though, she is surrounded, and they begin attacking her savagely. Your breathing quickens, and becomes unsteady. It starts to catch in your throat, and you feel tears coming to your eyes as the fear and panic nearly overwhelm you. You can feel the wetness around your groin continue to expand.

You try to aim into the horde, but you’re so afraid of accidentally hitting Grace that you can’t bring yourself to fire. You clutch your handgun tightly, and command your fingers to start pulling the trigger, but your body isn’t listening to you. You manage to jerk your head over to look at Leo, and see if he’s having the same issue. While he looks very scared, he is continuing to fire at a steady pace. Looking back at the horde, you can see infected consistently dropping every time Leo fires.

But then, Leo stops firing. He pulls the trigger several times, but to no avail; he’s run out of ammo. A look of dread crosses his face, but you, on the other hand, suddenly you knew how to make yourself useful. You charge over to him, and with no explanation (your mouth was too dry to speak) pluck the empty firearm from his hands, and hand him yours. Leo is only confused for a second before he understands, and promptly resumes firing. You take his empty gun, and begin trying to reload it as quickly as you possibly can, with your hands shaking as badly as they are.

After a short moment, you succeed, and right on time, as Leo has just finished emptying what was left in your magazine. You swap guns again, and prepare to reload this one when a sound manages to rise through the clamor around you: snarling and rapid footsteps… from behind you. You whirl around to see an infected charging you and Leo. He must have been drawn in by all the noise. Leo’s been shooting so much, he likely can’t hear it coming.

Leo!!” you practically scream as you jump between him and the infected. It reaches you just as you do so. You try to hold it back, but it’s much stronger than you are. It pulls free from your grasp, raises its arm up, and slams it down on your shoulder, eliciting a sharp yelp of pain. Before you have a chance to respond, it slams its other hand into your gut, knocking the wind straight out of you. You fall forward, clutching your gut tightly. Your knees plant into the ground, and then you slump forward, until your face is resting on the pavement as well. At that point it became impossible not to lose control of your bladder, and sure enough, a rapid, warm stream starts spilling into your panties. The urine streams down your thighs before reaching your knees and puddling onto the ground. The piss follows along the creases in your jeans as well, covering much of the front of your legs in your release.

You start trying to suck down air and pull yourself back up, but you’re expecting another attack to come any second now. But it doesn’t. After a moment of urine-soaked pain, you aren’t hit again. Finally you gather the strength to pick yourself up, and feel two arms help lift you back to your feet. Your senses finally come into focus once more, and you see the infected you’d held back dead on the floor, a bullet wound right between his eyes.

Leo holds you and helps keep you standing, and you both turn around to see Grace, standing amidst a pile of dead infected, deliver the final blow to the last one left. She’s heaving and drenched in sweat. She takes a second and catches her breath, then strides over to you, gingerly stepping over the dead zombies. You notice a wet splotch on her groin. It’s big enough that the stain goes down both of her thighs a couple inches. While a lot more inches of your jeans got soaked than hers, it’s somewhat comforting to know that even Grace couldn’t keep from having an accident.

“What?” She asks, having noticed you and Leo looking at something. She glances down, and mutters “aw, shit,” quietly. She rubs two fingers across the stain, and seems to verify that it is, indeed, her pee.

“Are you hurt?” You wheeze out.

Grace pats herself down very quickly, and shakes her head. You can see it in the way that she’s standing, though- she is in a lot of pain. She ignores it, and says “What about you two? You don’t sound so good, Angela.”

You try to speak, but a rasping cough is all you manage, so Leo does it for you, “She stopped one from reaching me, and it hit her in the stomach,” He looks up at you, gratitude showing through his exhausted face, “Thanks, by the way,” It’s all you can currently manage to smile and nod back at him.

“...Thank you, Angela,” Grace intones after a quiet second. “Well,” she begins, “let’s go see if that person managed to survive all of that.”

You all walk towards the store, Leo still supporting you. Grace reaches it first, and peers inside. “Looks clear,” She says, emphasizing the word “looks”. She carefully climbs in through a window that the horde shattered. Leo then climbs over, and helps steady you as you do the same.

The store is a mess of toppled shelves and scattered goods. Oh, and there’s a dead infected woman with a screwdriver sticking out of her forehead. “Hello?” Leo calls out. You hear something shuffle around behind the counter. Grace draws her pistol, and you can feel Leo subtly try to pull you away from it.

“Is it over?” A nervous woman’s voice calls from the other side.

“It’s over,” Grace assures, “Are you hurt? We can help you.”

The stranger stands up, and you see she is a fairly young woman in a dark blue business suit. Her short, black hair is erratic and frizzy, and her clothes and skin are covered in dirt, scrapes, and cuts. She walks around the counter with an awkward, stumbling gait. “I’m fine,” she says.

“We saw you getting attacked, so we… ” Grace begins, but drifts off. You suppose it does feel a little strange to say that you just killed a massive mob of zombies.

“Wait, don’t tell me you three did all that just help me?”

“Well we weren’t just gonna leave you,” Leo says.

“I… ” She starts, “I don’t know what to say… Suppose I should begin with ‘thank you’.” She roots through her pockets very quickly, but doesn’t seem to find anything, “I’m afraid that I really don’t have anything I can give you.”

“Not necessary,” Grace interjects, “I’m a cop, state pays me to do this.”

The woman shakes her head at this, and seems to think hard to herself, trying to find some way to repay you. During the silence, a light breeze is carried through the shattered window, chilling your soaked legs, and reminding you that both you and Grace could use a change of pants. You were suddenly grateful to the stranger for not commenting on it.

“No, I haven’t got anything… ”

“Really, it’s ok,” You try to assure her, your voice having finally returned.

“My ass, it’s ‘ok,’” She replies. “Well, at the very least, I’ve got a little advice: stay far away from the center of town. The streets there all caved in, and those plants are infesting the area. Probably how all of this started.”

“I take you probably passed by?” Grace asks, “What more can you tell us? There’s a scientist from ODA at the shelter we’re heading back to, and she needs to know this.”

“Uhh, near the church, right near the middle of town, that pollen stuff is so thick you can hardly even see through it. I saw some of those things with the flowers growing out of them wandering around.”

“Thank you for the advice, Ms… ”

“Mary. My name is Mary Holt.”

“Thank you for the advice, Ms. Mary Holt,” Grace reaches out and shakes her hand. “By the way, we’re bringing all this stuff back to a shelter at the police station. I need to insist that you come with us.”

“Thanks, but, I need to get back to my family. We’re holed up in our own little shelter there, but I got… “ she gestures to the dead infected on the ground, “Sidetracked.”

“Are you really sure?” Leo asks, concerned, “It’s not safe.”

“I know, I know, but it isn’t too far, and I should be able to keep hidden until I get there.”

“If you’re really certain that that’s what you want to do… ” You say.

“I am, and I cannot thank all of you enough for giving me the chance to make it,” Mary blushes a bit, and suddenly avoids eye contact, then speaks, “I… I do have one last favor to ask you.”

“Shoot,” Grace replies.

“If you guys have any spare clothes… I, er, could use some new… underwear… ”Her voice understandably goes pretty quiet at the end of the sentence. You suddenly understand why she stood and walk so strangely. At some point during the whole affair she’d lost control of her bowels and crapped herself. Which, given the circumstances, was not an unreasonable reaction. Honestly, the only reason you didn’t soil your panties, too, was because you only had to pee.

“No shame in that, and you’re certainly not alone,” Grace comforts her, looking at the wet patch on her own pants, and then looking at your soaked jeans.

“I got some extra clothes while we were scavenging,” you say, fishing out a pair of panties for her.

“Thanks, but… Now I owe you double,” Mary chuckles a little to try and do away with the awkwardness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short few minutes passes, with you, Grace, and Leo getting any useful food or medicine you can while Mary cleaned up. Since you just needed to throw on a different pair of pants and underwear, you went first, and dressed into some clean jeans. Grace insisted that she was fine, and that her accident would dry on the way back to the shelter.

Finally she emerges, now walking normally. “Thanks again. For everything,” Mary says.

“Don’t mention it,” Leo replies.

“I still think you oughtta come with us, but I understand why you can’t,” Grace says, “Good luck, Mary.”

“Good luck to all you, too,” she replies.

The three of you are pretty quiet on the walk back. Everyone’s too exhausted to have anything to say. And you’re starting to worry about Grace. She got mobbed by so many infected, and you know she’s in pain. She’s limping ever so slightly, and wincing every other step she takes. The moment you get back to the shelter, you’re gonna make sure she sees the doctor even if you have to drag her there.

A sudden roar overhead startles all of you as a trio of jet planes speed by, their engines obliterating the silence. They fly away, and the sounds of their engines promptly fade away, but the silence is again shattered when the planes’ payload makes itself known.

Several blocks ahead, a deafeningly loud sound, like a thousand thunderclaps all at once, accompanies dozens of pillars of fire that reach higher than any of the buildings. The earth shakes hard, and even from this distance, you can feel a wave of heat wash over you.

They’ve started firebombing the city.

The shockwave passes over the three of you, and you and Leo hold each other tightly to prevent from being knocked down. That, and just because you’re both scared out of your minds. You look ahead of you, towards Grace, and see her doing her best to keep standing up. You also see a bulge growing in the seat of her jeans. Very quickly, almost immediately, she voids her bowels, the bulge jumping from the size of a golf ball to several times that size. The mess is large enough that it may well cover her entire backside. You can see some brownish liquid staining through the fabric of her pants.

She takes a stumbling step backwards, and you quickly see why: there is now a massive dust cloud approaching the three of you. You all begin to look around for shelter in a panic. Your eyes settle on a house across the street. “This way!!” You shout.

You reach the door, but it’s locked. Grace rams into it repeatedly, but it won’t budge. Running out of time and growing annoyed, she picks up her bat, and shatters the nearest window with it. She jumps inside, and then helps to pull you and Leo in. Since the the shattered window has compromised the giant-dust-cloud resistance of the living room, you all dart for a nearby bedroom, and slam the door behind you.

You collapse onto the carpeted floor, not even possessing the strength to make it to the bed. Leo is much the same, sitting down with his back against the wall. Grace is hunched over with her hands on her knees, panting heavily. As the cloud passes over the house, it sounds like a thunderstorm is battering the neighborhood.

“Angie… Leo… ” Grace rasps out.

“Alive… ” Leo mutters, like a roll call.

“Alive… ” You say, too.

“Good… ” Grace’s eyes look somewhat unfocused, and after a second she falls down, and faceplants onto the ground.

“Gracie!” Leo stands up as quickly as he’s able, and heads over to her.

He turns her over, ignoring the large mess that this squishes against her rear end. She smiles very faintly, “Alive… ” she whispers in a pained voice, “Just had the shit actually scared outta me, and I’m hurting real bad.”

You knew it. After that fight, there was no way that she wasn’t wounded. “Well, we did just grab some medicine,” you start to pull out some first aid equipment when Grace meekly reaches out to grab your hand and stop you.

“For the shelter… ” She says.

“Grace,” you respond, “Shut up.”

In her state it wasn’t particularly easy to get her cleaned up, but you managed to help her get it done. While it was a little awkward to get all of it done in the same room with her little brother, you also managed to inspect her injuries. Sure enough, almost every inch of her body had a bruise, a cut, or something wrong with it. You’re honestly amazed she could walk at all. You treated some of the more outstanding wounds, handed her a generous dose of painkillers, and in minutes she was out cold, asleep on the bed.

Once you’re done seeing to Grace, you walk over to Leo, who’s absentmindedly looking through some of the books in the room. He looks over at you, almost sick with worry, “Is, is she gonna be ok?”

You pat him on the back reassuringly, “She’s just fine. After some rest, she’ll be back to normal. Takes more than that to finish off Grace Taylor, you know!” You say it so convincingly you almost fool yourself. You actually have no idea if her injuries might be more extensive. She could have broken bones, or internal bleeding, or who knows what else! You’re still angry at yourself for dragging them out here like this.

“I-I just… ” He looks up you, and you can see tears forming in his eyes. “E-everything just… ” You’d wager everything that happened today was finally hitting him. He was attacked and could’ve been killed; he watched the horde almost kill his sister; the bomb that almost hit all of you. This has not been the easiest day of your lives. He hugs you tightly, crying. You hold onto him just as tight, and feel the tears come to your eyes, as well.

“I know, Leo, I know,” Is honestly all you can think to say.

You remember what Grace had mentioned before, that you and Leo were the only people she had left, and honestly… you feel the same way about them. These two have pretty much been your family for years. You swear- to God, to the universe, and to yourself- that you’ll get these two back to the shelter if you have to carry both of them.

[No choices available for this chapter.]

Edited by DsGSilver (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...

This chapter is relatively short, but I just wanted to keep this story from going any longer without an update. More substantial chapters to come. Also, a potentially fun choice at the end of this one.

Thunk. Thunk. Thunk.

The sounds of distant bombings reverberate through the walls, carrying little shocks and shakes through the earth. You don’t know how much sleep you actually got, and it wasn’t particularly restful. Your brain couldn’t decide which of the horrible things you endured to give you nightmares over, and opted to present you with a slideshow of your various near-death experiences. The dreams, combined with the constant sounds of explosions and fires outside, and the fear that one of those bombs just might hit your temporary shelter kept you on edge. It’s nothing short of astounding you didn’t wake up to find yourself lying in a puddle.

Given the beatings Grace and Leo received yesterday, and the resultant wolfing down of medicine, it’s unsurprising that they’re having little trouble staying asleep. Grace doesn’t seem to have moved an inch from the spot you left her on the bed. You and Leo had found some extra blankets and made yourselves some makeshift bedding on the carpet next to the bed.

When the two of you lied down to go to sleep, Leo had tried to give you some room, and had slept facing away from you. Now, though, he is asleep facing towards you, with his arms wrapped around your right arm. You’re sure he’d be embarrassed about it, but you really don’t mind. You shift a bit, and inch closer to him. Despite a few cuts and bruises adorning his face, he looks surprisingly peaceful; like he hadn’t been enduring an apocalypse.

You stretch a bit and shift your legs to a more comfortable position, but you feel something in your abdomen shift with them. You may not have woken up to a puddle, but you were pretty close, judging by the fullness of your bladder. You press your legs together, not wanting to move too much and wake up Leo. True to the nickname you and Grace had given him, he was, indeed, like a cat: if he fell asleep next to you, you just had to wait for him to wake up on his own. Besides, given the dust and ash that had blown in under the door, it seems likely that at least some of the rest of the house has been damaged, and it’s unsafe to leave this room. You aren’t exactly keen on peeing in the corner while your friends are only a couple feet away.

Then again, you really aren’t that safe in the room, either. It’s not like the paint and drywall are going to stop a firebomb. You shake your head lightly, hoping that thoughts like that find their way out and don’t bother you. Still, you hope the others get up soon so you can get back to the safety of the shelter. It seems crazy now that you ever wanted to leave.

Thunk. Thunk. Thunk.

The bombardment continues, venturing uncomfortably close to your hiding place. You press your thighs together to keep from wetting yourself. You inch a bit closer to Leo. You look up at the ceiling, and try to find some sort of happy place.

Thunk. Thunk. Thunk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You come to sometime later, with no idea how you managed to actually get some more sleep. The acrid smell of fresh pee greets you, and you recall the intense need to relieve yourself that had plagued you earlier. Panicking, you reach down and feel your crotch.. You’re still dry, somehow. So why do you smell urine so strongly?

It dawns on you that the warmth that had previously been clinging onto your arm was now absent. You sit up, and find an empty space to your right, where Leo had been asleep. A damp, yellow circle stains the bedding he had occupied.

Oh dear, You think, If I’m having nightmares, of course he is, too…

Leo had never been much of a bedwetter, but this just made such incidents all the more embarrassing for him. You stand, and look around the room. Grace is still passed out, though appears to have at least moved a little. Leo was nowhere to be seen, but the door is slightly ajar. Quietly pulling it open, you step outside the room. It is nighttime. You know this because of the enormous, gaping hole in the roof and wall, providing you a clear view of the night sky, and the utterly devastated cityscape around you.

Leo stands near the hole in the wall, staring out into the ruins. His jeans are, as expected soaked with his pee. Given that he slept on his side, the wetness seems to have saturated his left leg down to his knee. The darkened patch covers much of his butt, and his inner right thigh. He hasn’t noticed you, yet, so you call out to him, “Leo? Are you all right?”

He gasps sharply and whirls around, eyes wide. The front of his pants are stained quite similarly to the back, with his left leg being drenched. For a second, his hands rocket down and try, in vain, to cover up the urine stains. “Ahh, I’m sorry, I… kinda… y’know,” his face is turning beet red.

“Don’t sweat it, I almost did, too.” He seems slightly comforted by your words.

“I just… I had this nightmare about… ” He trails off, and diverts his gaze. The contents of his dream must have really been troubling. “It doesn’t matter,” He says in a rush. “Anyway, I came out here a minute ago to try and change but… ” He turns back around to face the vista the two of you had into the apocalyptic ruin around you, “I just stopped to look for a second.”

For a second, you try to formulate a reply, but your words fail you as you look out into the virtual wasteland around your shelter. Smoldering, ashy piles of brick and wood litter the area. What was once a home a short way down the road is now an enormous bonfire. The walls of the house just next door have caved in, causing the ceiling to fall in. Had you sought shelter in there, you all would have been crushed. Judging from the scorched craters dotting the area, had practically any one of them been even a foot or two closer, all three of you would have been killed.

Like Leo, all you could do was observe with morbid fascination how lucky you were; just marveling at how much you shouldn’t be alive.

With such a thought chilling your bones, your overfull bladder spasms, and warms your panties with urine. Before you can clench yourself, it spasms twice more, sending a small rivulet of wetness down your left thigh. In the dark, it wouldn’t be visible, and you refrain from making any sudden moves that would tip Leo off that you were about to piss your pants like he did.

A faint light begins to crest on the horizon as the sun rises. This seems to pull Leo’s attention away from the warzone around you. “I’m uh, gonna go clean up, then check on Grace,” He quietly mutters, then stumbles past you.

You’re sure he could use somebody to talk to right about now, but it could wait two minutes while you find someplace to relieve yourself. “I’ll be in momentarily,” You call after him, but he doesn’t reply.

With nobody to see you, you promptly press your thighs together as tightly as they will go, and then try to walk without separating them. You open a door that leads into a semi-immolated backyard, and hug the wall, hoping neither Leo nor Grace follow after you. With shaking hands, you fiddle with the button and zipper of your jeans, all the while feeling a steadily growing stream of urine flowing into them. With all your might, you pull your pants down, and just in time. A torrent of piss gushes out of you, loudly splashing to the ground below. You sigh in blissful relief. Relief soon turns to shame, however, when you inspect your underwear, and find your panties totally saturated. The crotch of your jeans aren’t too badly damaged, but your panties are pretty much drenched.

You groan in a mixture of disappointment, shame, and resignation. Standing up from the impressively-sized puddle you made, you hesitantly pull your pants back up, wincing as the now cold and wet panties make contact with your privates.

You’re about to go back inside when an odd bit of color catches your eye. Through a hole in the wall leading into what looks like a laundry room, a bright pink box seems to have fallen to the floor, but remains largely undamaged. You really feel like the universe is either mocking you or sending you signals, as you read the text “Adult Diapers,” on the side of the box.

You mentally turn your nose up at such an offer, and spin around to go back inside. You stop, though, and consider the potential benefits. You feel ridiculous even considering it, but it would certainly save you a lot of time washing clothes, or scavenging for new ones. But what would Grace and Leo think? Looking back at the colorful box, you decide:

A). No. I’m not a child. It’s been rough, but I can manage just fine without them (Future accidents for Angela will be in pants/underwear. Not permanent, can change later.).

B). As much as I and everyone else have been soiling ourselves, they honestly can’t hurt. Not like anyone can judge me, they need them, too (Future accidents for Angela will be diaper based. Not permanent, can change later.).

Edited by DsGSilver (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...