Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"I suppose it would be pretty be fair to say that, by the time the apocalypse came, nobody was really surprised. The first outbreak was the Green Scare back in 2013, where a sudden, violent mania suddenly took control of a small town in South Carolina, driving all of the residents insane. In a panic, the Office of Disease Analysis was created to isolate and neutralize the cause. And they succeeded. ODA prevailed when everyone else thought the zombie apocalypse was upon us.

In 2015, another epidemic arose in Georgia, much more resilient than the first. ODA once again responded and terminated the threat. In 2016, Louisiana was struck. Amid the panic, ODA began to expand its power, creating new sub-organizations such as the Public Health Commission and the Ministry of Epidemiology. Don’t let the professional names fool you, these were tyrannical parties, bent on containing the infection and exterminating the infected.

The rest of the world watched with bated breath, all were terrified of the spreading disease, now ominously known only as “the Contagion”. Then, in late 2016, an outbreak erupted in the UK. That was all it took to blow the house of cards over. Nations everywhere shut down their harbors and airports, fearing they, too, might suffer an outbreak.

It is 2018, now. Over the last 2 years, outbreaks have gone from being a yearly occurrence to being monthly, and now only weekly. People have become isolated and paranoid, and ODA is losing control of the situation. There is a lot to know about ODA, the Contagion, the crumbling world around us, but our story has a more humble beginning to it. Our story begins with a small group of three people whose evacuation didn’t quite go to plan…"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my interactive story, The Contagion! A terrible plague has ravaged the land, and begun the zombie apocalypse that every gun nut has always dreamed of. There’s just a few points that I want to cover before we can truly begin:

1. This story will be told from the perspective of 1 of 3 characters, and you guys get to decide who that is. While every character will remain in the party, and they will still have accidents, you will only be able to fully control a single character. There will be times when the perspective temporarily shifts to a different character, and there may even be times when the option to completely permanently change perspective is available.

2. This story will feature a main male character who is subject to accidents, along with 2 females. More characters may join the party as it progresses.

3. This story will absolutely feature messing. A lot of it.

4. This story will most likely wind up considerably darker than most others that I’ve written. Characters will get hurt, do bad things, and be put in very horrible situations.

5. And lastly, just to add some risk and unpredictability, the results of a lot of the actions you guys select will be determined via d20 roll. Not all, but a lot.

With all of that out of the way, let’s introduce our cast.

Leo Taylor

Bio: The younger brother of Grace Taylor. His quiet, reserved speech on top of a decisively unimpressive stature and musculature makes Leo the last person anyone would expect to survive any kind of disaster. Despite his physical shortcomings, Leo has managed to survive thanks to his speed, agility, and quick wit. He always manages to find some way out of any trouble that comes his way. Though the thought of being alone terrifies him, both Grace and Angela know that he’s likely the only one of them who could survive alone.

Appearance + Equipment: Leo is younger than his companions, being only 19. He is a little bit short for his age. He has light skin and shaggy, messy brown hair. Currently, he wears a green hoodie and some blue jeans. He possesses a small pistol, some ammunition, and a combat knife.

Continence:

Bladder control - Low, prone to leaking.

Bowel control - Medium low.

Fear/Stress Tolerance - Low, he will lose control easily.

While Leo may always find or invent a way out of dangerous situations, he hasn’t yet discovered a way to do so without needing a change of pants. Being the timid, nervous sort of person he is, he’s always had a little trouble keeping his bowels and bladder under control. After the apocalypse, this has manifested itself in him being too shy to ask his companions to stop for a bathroom break, along with him being pretty easily scared to the point of leaking, if not flat out voiding himself in his clothes.

Grace Taylor

Bio: The elder sister of Leo. Grace is a respected and admired individual. Prior to the end of the world, she was a police officer, and one with a stunning record. Talented, intelligent, and strong, she was very well suited for her line of work. Evidently, she was pretty well suited for the apocalypse, too. Granted, a whole lot of her survival knowledge comes from video games and movies, but it’s served her well enough so far.

Appearance + Equipment: She is 25. Similar to her brother, Grace has light skin and brown hair, though hers is kept tied in a small ponytail. She is fairly tall, and fairly fit. Currently, she wears an unbuttoned blue shirt on top of a white tee shirt, and dark blue jeans. She also wears an old, gray baseball cap that she’s owned for many years. She is the most well-armed of the group, carrying a bolt action rifle and her police handgun. She also carries a police baton.

Continence:

Bladder control - High

Bowel control - Medium

Fear/Stress Tolerance - Mixed, fear is high, stress is low. Details are below.

Grace is no stranger to terrifying and dangerous situations, considering her line of work. Undoubtedly, during the early days of her career, the more intense conundrums saw her pissing or soiling her pants, but those days are long past. However, Grace has always had stomach problems, ever since she was a kid. Today, performing exceptionally strenuous physical activity will often cause her bowels to leak, or even totally empty.

Angela Blake

Bio: While she is unrelated to the Taylor siblings, Angela has been a close friend to both of them for many years. Before the apocalypse, she was a librarian. Like Leo, she is not the type of person you might expect to see outlive everyone else in a disaster. And, well, you wouldn’t really be wrong to think that way. Angela is not a skilled fighter or survivalist. At all. She has survived mostly by doing whatever Grace tells her. She is, however, fairly good at keeping the others going. She is decently skilled at mending clothes and wounds. She is also an excellent cook and organizer, so she is generally left in charge of supplies. Even beyond those skills, though, she is simply a very charming and optimistic person, and is usually able to inspire her friends to keep going, no matter what.

Appearance + Equipment: She is 23. She has pale white skin, due to all the time she spends indoors. Her hair is black, perfectly straight, and stretches down to her back. Currently, she wears a light pink sweater and a long purple skirt that reaches nearly to her ankles. A slim pair of glasses adorns her face. She is equipped with a small revolver and a switchblade. Generally speaking, she carries their supplies, due to her skill at managing them, unless an item proves too heavy.

Continence:

Bladder control - Really low.

Bowel control - High.

Fear/Stress Tolerance - Extremely low.

Angela has somewhat of a weak bladder, and it’s always been a bit of a problem for her. Scary movies or games, Halloween haunted houses, even just startling pranks, all of them had a tendency to leave her slightly damp. When the end of days rolled around, Angela found it nearly impossible to keep herself dry. Curiously, however, neither Grace nor Leo have ever seen her shit herself, nor even mention the need to relieve herself. For whatever reason, despite her weak bladder, her bowels are stronger than anyone’s.

Which character will you control?

A). Leo Taylor
B). Grace Taylor
C). Angela Blake

Edited by DsGSilver (see edit history)
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wait is over! So sorry for how it took, but here's a long chapter with accidents aplenty to make up for it! Hope you guys enjoy. Also, there will be a short follow-up minichapter that will actuall

"I suppose it would be pretty be fair to say that, by the time the apocalypse came, nobody was really surprised. The first outbreak was the Green Scare back in 2013, where a sudden, violent mania sudd

B

Posted Images

I'm a few hours later than I thought I'd be, but here's the first chapter of the Contagion! It's a little different from what I normally write, and there's not much focus on omo yet (there is still an accident in this chapter), but this is just to establish everything and get the ball rolling. Wettings and messings of all kinds will become a big focus as soon as possible. For now, go ahead and vote, and I hope you guys enjoy! Also, I apologize for any grammar mistakes or nonsense sentences. I managed to get myself really sick, and I'm writing this whilst a little loopy.

You speed down the road, completely ignoring lights and speed limits. The other side of the road is completely packed with cars. An unmoving line of cars, all desperately trying to evacuate the city. You suppose you should thank God for small miracles; nobody in their right mind is trying to drive deeper into town except for you, but you’ve got an important job to do.

You can still vividly recall the chill that raced through your body when the alarms sounded. All the emergency alerts broadcasting over every television, radio, and phone. The sudden panic and fear. The sounds of chaos outside as the outbreak unfolded. You barely had time to grab any of your things and get to your car before Grace texted you a single sentence: “FIND LEO. LEAVE THE CITY.”

You knew that she’d have her hands full. Every last police officer, doctor, and nurse in the city would be doing everything they could to fight the outbreak. The procedure for these things had become relatively simple: government officials hold the line, aid in evacuations, and wait for ODA. ODA then neutralizes the infection. Easy. You just have to get Leo and then get out of the city, to the shelter they’ll be establishing on the outskirts of town. Poor Leo, you think to yourself, He’s probably scared to death.

Of course, you were also scared to death. Thinking about it makes you notice just how rapidly you’d been tapping your fingers against the steering wheel. Bouncing your leg as fast as you could. Your heart thump-thump-thumping in your ears, blocking out the horrible sounds outside. You inhale sharply. Steeling yourself. Your friend needs your help, and he needs it now. You make a few quick turns, and find yourself on their street.

A car, packed full of supplies, speeds by you as fast as it will go. For a brief moment, you can see the terrified faces of the family inside. But, they wouldn’t be leaving that fast unless… You can’t fully bring yourself to consider it. You slam on the brakes hard as you spot someone at the door to Grace and Leo’s house. He’s banging on it. Slamming into it. He fiddles with the knob, but the door doesn’t budge. You can hear him, he’s shouting, in a slurring, panting voice, “Grace! Leo! I need help!! I nee-” His pounding and shouting stop momentarily as he catches his breath, then resumes, immediately calling for help. You’ve seen him before, this is the Taylor’s neighbor. And you’re pretty sure he’s infected.

You reach a trembling hand over to your glove compartment, and pop it open. Inside, you see a small revolver, and a couple little boxes of bullets. You have never been so happy that Grace convinced you to buy this. Picking it up, you prepare to leave the vehicle, but find that you can’t bring yourself to open the door. Your body feels numb, and you think you might vomit, pass out, wet yourself, or any combination of the three. You clutch the firearm tightly, and throw the door open, forcing yourself to step out of your car.

The man is continuing to beat on the door, calling for Grace and Leo; he doesn’t seem to have noticed your presence. Your heart is beating faster and louder than before, like it could pop at any moment. With a gun, maybe you could deal with an infected person, but… Well, you’re absolutely terrified right now. Besides, you know about a certain structural weakness in the Taylor’s house. One of the windows around the back never locks properly, and can be opened pretty easily from the outside. You just have to sneak around to the back without the man noticing you. Easy.

You move up to some garbage cans, and crouch behind them. You’re breathing heavily already. I can’t… I can’t do this… Every part of your brain is screaming to run back to the car and drive away, but you can’t just leave Leo. He’s probably alone, just waiting for either you or Grace to come back for him. The thought kills your heart, and fills you with the determination you need.

You run, as quickly and quietly as you can, from the garbage cans to the side of the house. You whip around, gun ready, expecting for the man to notice you and run at you any second now. But… he doesn’t. You might actually be able to do this. Walking backwards in case he tries to come around while you’re not looking, you make your way to the back of the house. The first window on your right- that’s the loose one.

Despite being broken, no one would be able to tell just by looking. Even knowing it’s broken, it still takes some doing to actually open it from the outside. You set to work, and as you do, sudden sounds of clamor and chaos erupt only a few blocks down. You can hear sirens, and shouting. Lots of shouting. Sweat forms on your brow,  This outbreak… It’s a bad one. A few pillars of smoke begin to billow upwards, towards the sky. You’re breathing so fast, almost hyperventilating, when the window finally opens.

You gasp, then sigh in relief as your way into the house is secured. You climb in, and in a hushed voice say “Leo! Leo! It’s me, it’s Angie! Where are you?” Their house looks to be in good condition; nothing is damaged or misplaced. Being optimistic, that means that no one else has entered their house, and that Leo hasn’t tried to pack up and leave, yet. The man pounds on the door again, and hard. Looking to the door, you see a couple chairs are propped up against it, acting as an impromptu barricade. Even so, the sound almost makes your heart stop. You cover your mouth to keep from making a sound, and you clench your legs as a quick jet of urine stains your panties. The leak was very minor and very brief, but you can still feel it spreading around your groin. You can change later, but for now, you have a job to do.

You walk towards the bedrooms. The doors to both the guest room and Grace’s room are open, but Leo’s is closed. You head towards it, and lightly rap your knuckles against it. After no one answers, you try to turn the doorknob, but are not surprised to find it locked. “Leo?!” There is no reply. Of course, why would there be!, you realize, Someone’s been calling his name for the last half hour, now I’m just doing that from inside his house. This is probably only putting him more on edge. You don’t know much about the Contagion, but apparently it induces some sort of dementia before turning its victims completely feral. The man outside is likely suffering from the dementia phase of the infection, and Leo has no way of knowing that she isn’t, too.

“Leo, please, if you’re in there, open the door. Your sister sent me to get you and get out of here. I think the man outside is infected, we have to hurry!”

There’s a short but arduous silence, when a voice comes from behind the door, “Y-you’re fine, right Angie?” You know what he is asking about.

“I’m not infected, Leo, now come on.”

The door finally opens, and Leo’s slim frame is visible. He looks extremely nervous and anxious. He simply regards you for a moment, then lunges forward, wrapping you in a tight hug. You happily hug him back. As you expected, he’d been very scared. “Thank God you’re here! I didn’t wanna be alone!”

After he breaks off the embrace, he speaks, “I started to pack up some supplies, but when things got bad, I had to hole up in here,” he steps back into his room in picks up a backpack, about two-thirds filled with food,m medicine, and survival supplies. You smile at him, because these will be very useful.

He throws the backpack around his shoulder, and slides his arms through the straps. The pounding at the door resumes, very loudly. The cries for help have devolved into simple grunting and groaning as the man continues to slam everything he has into the door. “Do you have a weapon?” You ask urgently.

Leo responds by reaching into his hoodie’s large pocket and sliding out a small handgun. “I grabbed it from the safe in Grace’s room,” The image strikes you as funny, as he’s much too innocent to be holding a gun. Even he seems to think so, as he has an almost guilty expression on his face as he holds it.

“Good,” You answer, “You might need it.” You start walking back into the living room, where you entered. Leo follows closely behind you. Everything is quiet. You walk past several of their belongings, and you wonder if Leo must be restraining himself from trying to bring everything with him. Something unnerves you as walk through the room, though. Like something’s missing. Leo gasps quietly, and looks towards the door, very quietly whispering, “Angie, he’s gone.”

“Oh, dear,” You feel like an idiot for not realizing it immediately, but the man at the door seems to have left. Unlike before, he isn’t just catching his breath, he’s gone. You look back to the window you entered through, and can see him just entering the backyard. He spots the window, and meanders towards it. “Leo, open the door, fast!” you say, trying to camouflage your panic. Leo begins to dismantle the barricade he’d built, while you aim your revolver at the window.

The man steps inside through the open window. He stumbles slightly, but regains his footing, and looks up at the two of you. Your suspicions about him being infected appear to be correct, as his skin has become very pale, and little trails of blood run from his eyes, nose, and mouth. You point the gun towards him, your arms shaking so badly you fear you might drop the gun. That numbness returns to your body, and you can feel your grip on your bladder loosening. As he steps towards you, the wet spot around your privates is warmed up once again by more piss. A short series of spurts is released, none any longer than about a second. Several droplets wind their way down your thighs. You start to take a few steps back. The infected man makes a low, guttural growl as he continues to advance. The light trickling of pee down your legs continues. You’re shaking too much to even aim the revolver properly.

The creak of a door opening catches your attention, and Leo shouts “It’s open, come on!”. You needed no other motivation to turn and run. The two of you sprint for your car, running harder than you ever have in your life. You hear the infected man behind you, running, catching up to you. He grabs the back of your sweater, and pulls you backwards, towards him. You can’t help it as a scream escapes your throat. Leo turns around, shouting, “Oh shit!” as he fumbles with the gun in his pocket, trying to pull it out. Once he yanks it out, he runs over, takes aim, and shoots. You do your best to ignore the warm spray of viscera that makes its way onto you, and focus on the positives, such as how the man has let go of you.

Leo offers you his hand, and helps you to your feet. “Angie, are you ok?!” he begins inspecting you all over, searching for damage. You’re a little wobbly, but he helps to steady you. You tell him you’re fine, and hurry into the driver’s seat of the car. He jumps into the passenger seat. You wish that you could just sit there for a moment and rest, but you have to get moving. You start the car, and head towards the evacuation route.

After a short moment of both of you just appreciating the quiet, you hand Leo your phone, “Text your sister for me, let her know that I’ve got you and that we’re both all right.” He picks up your phone and begins typing. You find yourself struggling not to turn and watch the events around you. Police cars, ambulances, firetrucks, even SWAT vehicles are racing through the streets, rushing to contain the outbreak. You focus on the road in front of you, blocking out everything that isn’t immediately relevant. Slowly but surely, the cool wetness on your thighs and groin worms its way into your mind. It isn’t the first time you’ve pissed yourself out of fear, but that doesn’t make it any more pleasant. At least you were able to keep it from being a full-blown accident. However, thinking of your wetting makes you realize something distressing, “Oh, man...” you say in an agitated voice.

“What? What is it?” Leo responds, sitting up quickly, ready to spring to action.

“Nothing, just...” You try to think of a way to phrase it to him, “I had to hurry, so I wasn’t able to pack anything. I don’t have any spare clothes.”

“Oh. Is that a big problem? They might not fit great, but you can just borrow some of mine,” Leo holds up his backpack to show her the clothes inside.

“Thank you, Leo, but I don’t think you have the specific article that I need.” Leo might not be the most masculine person ever, but you’re pretty sure he doesn’t wear panties. He looks at you quizzically, so you cave in and explain it to him, “I may have… lost control of my bladder… a bit.”

“You peed yourself?” Leo’s bluntness makes you blush as you glance away from him. “I don’t blame you one bit, I peed a little, too,” you glance over, and notice he is sitting in a strange way, as if he’s trying to keep his underwear and his jeans apart. “If it helps, I can’t tell that you did at all.”

“Thank you, I guess. I can’t tell you wet yourself, either.” The two of you give an awkward, embarrassed chuckle.

“I won’t tell Grace if you won’t.” He says, with a half-serious, half-joking expression.

“Deal.”

Not far up ahead, you see the slow-moving traffic out of the city, through the evacuation route. Looking out your window, you can see more pillars of smoke, and you can hear the sounds of screaming and distant gunfire. Things are going south real fast, and you don’t want to be stuck in traffic if the chaos catches up to you. On the other hand, you have no idea if any other way out of the city is at all available or safe.

Now is the point where I’ll begin rolling to see how well things go. With that in mind, let’s get our first narrative choice up.

What will you do?

A). Let’s look for a faster, less crowded exit. (More dangerous and unpredictable, greater chance at fear accidents.)

B). Let’s take the evacuation route. (Slow but sure. Greatly increased chance for desperation accidents. However, if a low roll causes the infected to reach the route, it will get very dangerous.)

Edited by DsGSilver (see edit history)

All right, and here's part 2/3 of the prologue. Sorry if the choices thus far are a little bland, they'll get more interesting once we're out of the intro. Anyways, hope you all enjoy!

"It is important to remember that the Contagion does not spread via scratches and bites as it does in popular media," The lecturing voice emanates from the radio of your car, “but rather through fumes and spores emitted by growths that form after prolonged infection. If you or someone you know has been attacked by the infected, it is entirely possible that you or they are at no risk of infection. Please submit yourself to the nearest Public Health Commission checkpoint for analysis to determin-” You click the radio off. You’d hoped that some music might calm the two of you down, but it looks like ODA has already hijacked every major station in order to broadcast instructions and information.

Traffic is exactly as bad as you were worried it would be. In about thirty minutes, you’ve hardly moved at all. Unless the evacuation speeds up quite a bit, you and Leo could be here for hours. Speaking of Leo, you notice that he’s been suspiciously quiet for a while, now. You look over at him, since driving isn’t taking much of your attention at the moment, and ask him, “Are you okay?”.

He is pulled out of his thoughts for a moment, and offers a confused “Huh?” before registering what you asked, and replying, “Oh, yeah, I’m fine.” To illustrate, he pats himself down, showing that he has no injuries. He turns away just stares out the window.

That’s not what you were asking about and he knows that. You reach out and put a hand on his shoulder, “You’re worried about Grace, aren’t you?”.

He is quiet for a short few seconds, before turning and looking at you with a very worried expression, “During each of these outbreaks, so many people, especially police, die before ODA shows up.” Ah. You need to shut down that train of thought before it goes much further. “I just can’t stop thinking, what if Grace-”

“Leo, your sister is one of the finest officers, and, honestly, one of the strongest people I’ve ever met.” You’re speaking with a tone that is both stern and reassuring, “Trust me when I say that the outbreak had no idea who it was dealing with when it hit this city.”

He seems to relax, if only a little, “I know… I know she can do it, but I’m just… I’m worried, is all.”

“And that’s why she tells everyone that she has the best little brother in the world.” He smiles and blushes slightly. You shift slightly in your seat as you make yourself more comfortable for the long wait you’re in for. Your wet panties rub up against you as you do, reminding you of your prior lapse in control. Worse yet, reminding you that you actually still have to go. You really did not think that deciding not to use the bathroom or grab spare clothes would come back to bite you so quickly and harshly.

An ambulance speeds past you, heading back into the city, sirens blaring. It does nothing to put either of you at ease. You decide to try and do away with the somber mood, at least a little bit, and ask Leo some basic questions about how his classes have been going, what he’s been up to lately, anything that makes the two of you think about stuff other than devastation behind you. He seems to brighten up a little after each question, and truthfully, you do, too.

Another twenty-five minutes has passed. The row of cars has moved up much farther and faster than it had been going, but you’re still nowhere near the exit. Your bladder is begging for release, and you can tell it won’t be long before you could start to leak. After conversation dried up, Leo simply placed his phone between the two of you, and played some music through it. You look over at him once again to see how he’s holding up. Interestingly, you notice that, despite that fact that he supposedly wet his underwear, he’s actually pressing his legs together and bouncing one of them up and down. It looks like he could use a bathroom, too.

It feels like hours and days are passing instead of minutes as your need rises and rises. You take a quick glance at Leo to make sure he’s still looking out of his window, and not at you, before lowering your left hand to your groin to hold yourself. You press your hand tightly against your privates, trying to prevent any leaks. You’ve gotten lucky so far, as your pee only wet your panties and legs, and hasn’t shown up on your long skirt, yet.

“Do you need to use the bathroom?”

The question startles you, and it takes you a second to formulate an answer as you stutter out, “Wha- oh! Y-yes. I could stand a visit to a toilet,” you don’t like discussing these kinds of “needs” with other people, particularly with men, but at least you can count of Leo to be understanding about it. Besides, he’s in no position to judge, he’s in exactly the same boat you are.

“Me, too,” He looks to the interminably long line of cars ahead of you, and says, “Hey, if we don’t make it to one, I doubt we’ll be the only ones. Honestly, when the alarms started, and the infected guy came to my door, I thought I was just gonna pee my pants then and there, so I’m actually doing pretty well, right now.”

The row of cars begins to move at an almost steady rate, and you turn your attention to keeping up with it. The distraction helps you for a moment, but then…

Pss…

Your eyes widen as you feel a spurt escape and dampen your panties.

Psss…

Another, longer spurt slips out, and you can feel the hot urine begin to travel downwards, reaching your butt. Much more and you’ll actually be wetting your skirt, for everyone to see. No longer caring about your friend seeing, you jam your hand back into your crotch to hold yourself, and push your thighs together as tightly as you can. Leo takes notice, and asks, “Angela, are you all right?”

“I… really need the restroom...” Is all you need to say. He gives you a sympathetic nod.

The music from Leo’s phone is interrupted suddenly by his ringtone, making both of you jump. He picks it up, and excitedly exclaims “It’s Grace!” as he puts it to his ear. You can’t hear what Grace may be saying, but you do hear Leo: “Grace, oh thank God you’re… Uh, we’re on the evac road. Why? …  What?! … Okay, where? …  Okay. I’ll see you soon.”

“That didn’t sound like good news.”

“We have to get off this route, now.”

“Why, what’s wrong?” You fail to keep the concern out of your voice.

“I don’t know, but Grace said that the outbreak is worse than they thought. They won’t be able to protect this route for much longer.” You can feel worry manifesting as nausea inside you. Leo continues, “They’re gonna start telling people to head to shelters throughout the city and wait for rescue, but if we start heading there now, we’ll be one of the first people to reach one.”

As much as you absolutely hate the thought of heading back towards the outbreak, you know that Grace wouldn’t tell you to do anything unless she knew it was the right thing to do, “Where is it?”

“She’s at the police station, it’s where they’re setting one up.”

“Got it,” under normal circumstances, you’d never do anything reckless while driving, but these are not normal circumstances. You veer to the left, pulling out of your lane and swerving into another. The confused drivers behind you aren’t complaining as they get to move up a spot. Now in the virtually empty lane heading back into town, you floor it.

Psss…

You can feel more piss leaking out into your underwear as you speed down the road. You do your best to ignore the warm wetness congregating between your thighs.

The deeper you go back into town, the more apparent it is that things have gotten bad. Already, you can see broken doors and windows, signs of conflict, and the sounds have not gotten any better. Still screaming and shouting. Still gunfire. There’s hardly anyone walking around outside, now, and it is not hard to understand why. The only people you see are carrying packs of supplies, and hurrying towards the evacuation route. You press on, navigating the familiar streets towards Grace’s station.

As you make a turn, you slam on the brakes as your car nearly plows into the wreckage of two cars that appear to have smashed into one another. They effectively block the whole road. “Oh, deary me...” you say, dejectedly. This is the only road to the station that won’t take a long while to reach, or that the police haven’t already barricaded. Of course it would be blocked. On either side of the wreck are two apartment complexes. Looking at them, you unbuckle yourself and open your door, saying “Well, come on.”

“You’re not seriously just thinking of walking the rest of the way, are you?” Leo asks incredulously.

“I’d rather not if we can help it. I’m hoping that maybe someone inside one of these apartments can help us out, maybe give us a ride to the shelter. If not, we can take one of the long ways there.” You start walking towards the complex, revolver in one hand, keys in the other as you turn around and tap a button to lock your car. Like Leo, you feel weird holding the gun, like it doesn’t belong. Leo takes a moment collecting his pack while you reach the door.

You slowly and gingerly push it open, peering inside. A woman just on the other side snaps to look at you, and immediately growls. You raise your arms to defend yourself, but she is on you almost immediately, grabbing and grappling with you. She is pushing you back, and has an iron grip on both of your arms. As she slings your arm around, your grip on your keys loosens, and they fly out of your hand.

Your grip on your bladder loosens, as well. All the desperation that had been plaguing you strikes at once, and your body offers no resistance as golden urine sprays out of you and into your panties. With a powerful hiss, you can feel several rivulets winding down your legs, and a solid stream falls between them, splashing loudly and puddling on the ground. Tears well in your eyes, from a mixture of relief, shame, and fear. “Leo!! Help me!!” You scream, urgently.

You can hear him as he runs towards you. You can see him pick up a brick off the ground, and he raises it into the air as he runs towards you. Once he reaches you, he brings it down as hard as he can on the infected woman’s head, creating a disgusting sound you hope you’ll be able to repress. She falls to the ground, twitching, but otherwise unmoving. Leo drops the brick and grabs your arms, looking for any injuries, “Are you hurt?” he asks breathlessly.

You’re panting hard, and sweat has drenched your forehead. Your arms sting from being grappled so ferociously, but otherwise you’re unharmed. You tell Leo as much. You can see him look down at the puddle you’ve created, and you can feel yourself go red in the face. He doesn’t make a single comment about it, but you’re both very aware of what happened: you just completely pissed on yourself.

“Let’s just keep driving,” he suggests. He puts one arm around you to steady you as you walk, since you’re still reeling and still shaking from the encounter. You reach the car and try the handle, only to have your blood run cold as you remember that the infected woman made you throw the keys somewhere.

“No no no no no... ” You mutter to yourself as you turn around and begin frantically searching the ground for your keys. You hope to see anything, just the glinting of light off of them, but there’s nothing. Now you can feel tears of frustration welling in your eyes. There’s a loud sound close by, the sound of rending metal and shattering glass. Another wreck. You can hear shouting, and some gunfire. They’re getting close, now. Very close. There’s no time to search for the keys, you’ve got to move, now.

You and Leo decide to try the apartments on the other side, hoping it will be a little calmer. You open the door, quickly jumping back this time, just in case, but are relieved to see that it’s empty inside. The two of you walk inside. Things are a mess; papers and office supplies are strewn everywhere, garbage bins are tipped over, and chairs and tables are overturned. Both you and Leo keep your guns ready as you step quickly through the place. Your shoes give off a faint, wet squelch with every step, keeping your shame alive.

“Man, just look at this place...” Leo muses as he picks up a discarded and broken phone.

“They left in a hurry, all right.” You can hear a sound anywhere else in the building, so you can’t help but suspect you might be the only ones here, “I don’t think there’s anybody here who can help us. Let’s just try and find an exit that puts on the other side of the wreck.”

You do find another door, but this one appears to have been pretty seriously barricaded. It would take you and Leo some time to dismantle it, and it honestly would just be faster to climb through a window. You walk along the wall until you find a decent sized window that you could climb through. You find the lock on it, and once you have it unlocked, turn around to get Leo’s attention, “Hey! Over here, we can get through!”

You can see that Leo was busy noticing the door to the lobby’s bathroom, but he turns and smiles at the news, “Oh, good.” He walks towards you, away from the bathroom. Leo would be too selfless to ask you to wait for him.

“We can take a second to use the restroom, you know. I’ve um, gotta clean up, anyway,” You shudder slightly, feeling the now itchy wetness stinging your thighs.

“You sure?”

“Yes, I’m sur-” Midway through the sentence, Leo goes wide-eyed and ducks, pulling you down with him. You both kneel with your knees on the ground, making sure to keep low enough that no part of you is above the windowsill. It doesn’t take long for the source of Leo’s panic to become apparent, as a slow moving silhouette passes by, casting a shadow across the floor around you.

A sharp smell stings your nostrils, like ammonia. You figure it must just be the urine still clinging to you and your clothes, but as you look at Leo, you see the real source. He has his right hand over his mouth, and his left hand buried in his crotch. A large, wet stain is forming around his hand. Very faintly, you can hear the hiss of his wetting. The stain stops spreading once it gets about halfway down his thighs, and he’s able to regain control. Your heart aches for him as you see tears forming in his eyes. You reach over and pull him close to you. After a long moment, the shadow finally wanders off. You wait a little longer just to be safe, and then the two of you make your way to the bathrooms as quickly as you can.

As much as you hate to waste time doing it, the two of you need to clean up. Besides, you need a minute to collect yourselves, and decide on what to do. The area outside the complex clearly is unsafe, but you only saw one infected. With Leo’s marksmanship, one or two infected should be pretty easy pickings. Of course, you could find another exit, and try to sneak around any of the infected. It will take longer, but it will be much easier on your supplies and health. Either way, the police station is not far, and you’ll be able to reach it soon.

So, what do you choose?

A). Fight your way there. There likely aren’t that many infected, and any supplies you lose along can be reimbursed at the station. Time is of the essence, after all.

B). Sneak around. Finding paths and waiting for opportunities takes a lot of time, but is much less dangerous.