Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Messing

If I’m actively wanting to mess I’ll hold it until there’s a bigger load and then go on purpose. I love the feeling of going on purpose as it gives me a sense of naughtyness which I like a lot.

It’s heightened in a diaper as I know I can wear them for a while without changing so I’ll deliberately go while being in the comfort of knowing it’s all contained.

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:53 PM, nicobulat said:

I like desperation and loosing control so I go with mini enemas, suppositories don't work ver well for me but a soapy mini enema always makes my butt explode in less than five minutes, and also is not as messy as a big enema ?

Soapy enemas? I am curious but what kind of soap do you use? Most soaps aren't meant to be going inside you (the intestines absorbs a lot into bloodstream). What products are safe and don't have all those added chemicals and no fragrance. 

Depends on what mood i'm in. Most of the time I will just mess when I feel the need but occasionally I will give myself a mini enema and try and hold it as long as I can. I usually apply a thin coat of vaseline beforehand though(with gloves so it doesn't get on my hands and then on the tapes of my diaper) as it helps me with the cleanup because I always just hop into the shower to wash off afterwards and also helps prevent a rash.  Using vaseline also helps keep the smell from sticking to your skin as bad.

Edited by DiaperFur21 (see edit history)
On 10/22/2018 at 6:41 PM, tanin said:

How good are diapers in holding diarrhea 'accidents'? I've considered entering into diapers just for the idea of casually messing myself. If they're good in keeping everything in place it could decrease the cleaning which is lovely option.

Diapers with tall leg cuffs is what you want; combined with plastic/rubber pants, I recommend betterdry large for exactly this purpose.

Edited by MCSauce (see edit history)