Sign In

A million pounds although...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(For al you ignorant Americans out there who dont know that pounds are a currency or know what it translates to, thats about $1.3 million US.) I would say no, I would rather work hard and make th

Did you really have to say ignorant Americans ? there’s plenty of countries that don’t use pounds.   i digress and say no since I care about my family and I don’t want the, dying if it’s the

I'd do it on the spot. Cause then I can take up a career as a magician and become the next person to baffle Penn & Teller. A million pounds, but you eternally have something horrifying with y

Posted Images

Sounds tempting... But it wouldn't be worth it if I went into active service and then got killed, so I'll pass on this one.

A million pounds, but you must endure horrible nightmares every night once you have it (if you don't already have them), for the rest of your life. If you already experience these things, then they will just get worse.

• 2 weeks later...

JESUS FUCK NO.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go puke from that thought.

Okay, I feel better now, anyway. So, a million pounds, but one random point in time every day, you get flung far, far into the distance (a la what those swing sets in Grand Theft Auto IV do to you). Don't worry, it won't harm you in any way.

Edited by Mydnyght68 (see edit history)