Sign In

A million pounds although...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(For al you ignorant Americans out there who dont know that pounds are a currency or know what it translates to, thats about $1.3 million US.) I would say no, I would rather work hard and make th

Did you really have to say ignorant Americans ? there’s plenty of countries that don’t use pounds.   i digress and say no since I care about my family and I don’t want the, dying if it’s the

I'd do it on the spot. Cause then I can take up a career as a magician and become the next person to baffle Penn & Teller. A million pounds, but you eternally have something horrifying with y

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Potty-Polly said:

hmmm i enjoy it too much so ill pass

a million pounds but everytime you hear a word meaning hello, you wet yourself

Uh no, the risk of wetting in public would be too much, so I will pass on this one.

A million pounds, but you suddenly develop an allergy to your favorite food and can never eat it again.

Oh Christ no. Don't need me none of that.

One million, but once a day, every day, at a random time, you will have the sensation of stepping on a plug. One of the English 3-pronged plugs.
It might happen anywhere, at any time, no matter what's going on - you won't know. You might be going to bed, or out with friends, or going to the shop.
Once a day, you'll get the feeling of stepping on a plug - barefoot, for maximum pain.
It doesn't leave any marks, or permanent damage, but it will feel like you've just stepped on a plug.
But also you have a million pounds.

This sensation will carry on for either one year, or until the money is spent - whichever is longer.