Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wish I had a smaller bladder

Does anyone else wish they had a smaller bladder? 

As great as it is being able to hold 1.4l of pee it really can be an inconvenience to this fetish!

To get desperate and enjoy holding it either takes hours, or I have to drink loads and loads which makes me feel bloated! ?

If I had a smaller bladder I'd be able to enjoy my fetish so much more frequently!

Yes and no. At extreme holds I can make my bladder hold around 1.8-1.9l, more often it's around 1.6-1.8. It can get annoying to wait for hours to fill the bladder up for intentional holds and I wish I could fill it up faster, but it's very convenient in the usual life. Let's say with 1 liter in the bladder most average people would be bursting to pee while I can hold it pretty comfortable and without showing any signs of desperation, so in everyday life I don't have to worry about visiting restrooms for hours if they're not around or I am busy with something. Since intentional holds don't take place very often and convenience of being able to hold a lot more than average comes handy almost daily, I would prefer to keep my bladder large, but I really wish there would be a safe way to fill it up fast when I want to, like within an hour or so.

As above, yes and no :)

My holding ability is up to around 1.4l on extreme holds and even doing rapid desperation it takes 2-2.5 hours to fill.  However I do love lying on my back feeling my bulging bladder which is a big plus for me and something that wouldnt happen if it was smaller. And being able to hold somewhere between 800ml and 1litre and still get on with life is useful. 

So maybe a way to speed the kidneys up is really what we need :)

I haven't measured my capacity so can't compare directly, but I normally pee every 2 to 2 1/2 hours or so, sometimes as often as every 1 1/2 if it's cold or if I've accidentally drunk a bit more. On the one hand, I do enjoy the occasional bit of unexpected desperation, and it does make intentional holds much easier, but there are also quite a few situations (ie, 3 hour exams) where it can cause a few issues!

THIS.  100% THIS.

So. fucking. annoying.

I have a 1.4L capacity myself, but on top of that, I've also had weight loss surgery, which hinders my ability to drink a lot at once.  My stomach can only hold about 8 - 10 ounces of liquid at any one time, necessitating constant sipping rather than being able to down a whole drink or two at once.  Holds take 8 hours on the low end.  I usually end up having to skip my morning bathroom break in order to get any kind of desperate before 3pm, otherwise it's a whole-day-event.  I only have the house to myself during the day while my husband is at work, so sometimes I'm racing the clock to finish a hold satisfactorily.

On the other hand, though, whenever I do have an accident, it's not small by any stretch of the imagination, which I like a lot and much prefer for those purposes.  *shrugs*

Small bladder is great for this fetish, but not very convenient in every day life. I can't successfully hold even on a good day more than 500 ml and I'm leaking even before that, but more than that is certainly game over. Usually I'm really desperate even when I'm holding little over 300 ml. So I have to be always really aware how much I drink if the bathroom is not available all the time.

But on the other hand, I can have an accident in a blink of an eye, not even trying hard.

I regularly use a measuring jug and I'm afraid my output is often 300 to 600ml will 400ml being average.  Although my daytime holding abilitiies have improved on what they used to be, I certainly can't last for hours on end and I envy people who can.  I am affected by the weather though.  Today, Sunday, was much colder in the UK than it's been of late and I found myself peeing more often - and more copiously - than I otherwise would.  

On 9/27/2018 at 9:50 AM, JMatthews1995 said:

Does anyone else wish they had a smaller bladder? 

As great as it is being able to hold 1.4l of pee it really can be an inconvenience to this fetish!

To get desperate and enjoy holding it either takes hours, or I have to drink loads and loads which makes me feel bloated! ?

If I had a smaller bladder I'd be able to enjoy my fetish so much more frequently!

Living with a small over active bladder, your dont want to wish that on yourself. Fetish wise its fun and exiting, but living a normal life is challenging and embarrassing sometimes. I was a bed wetter when I was young, I wet myself in school multiple times which was embarrassing. Not being able to make it to the bathroom as an adult can be a a hassle and traffic is my enemy so i peed myself in the car a few times and its cost money to clean.  Its extremely fun to talk to people and play games with people online also write stories about it having a small bladder. To be honist, I hate having a small bladder, I rather have a regular size or big bladder and play pee games. I wouldnt have the awkward or embarrassing moments if I had a regular bladder.

My bladder can hold up to 2l but mostly when i'm having serious leaks its around 1.5L. Some people adviced me to see a doctor because they say it would be unhealthy to have such a big bladder and it seems to be kinda worn out and this would lead to incontinence later on. So should I really ask a doctor if beeing able to hold so much urine is unhealthy and can lead to issues?! i wasn't even thinking of this.

• 3 weeks later...

This.

I seriously hate that I can hold it so long. I can honestly hold it & get a kidney infection & STILL not have an accident, my bladder is so strong. I can also pee & stop easily on demand. I WISH I could make myself have an accident. I've tried with no luck. I just edge myself as close as I can until it comes out so it kind of feels like I'm losing control for a brief second, but it's probably nothing compared to a full on accident.

I wish I could make myself have one ugh.