Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I wanted to do a hold last night so I began to drink 4 glasses of water right before sleep. I woke up in the morning needing to pee bad. I was very in the mood to hold a river inside my bladder so I got myself 1 other glass of water and another glass of milk... About an hour later I couldn't hold it anymore and my bladder was bulging out so much xD I had a lot of fun but now my bladder hurts a bit even if I don't have to pee at all. 

You exercised a muscle (well, several) and tired them out.  Being a tad bit sore is not so unusual after a long hold, just like your calves might be sore after a long walk.

You may also find that your holding ability is not quite so amazing during this time, which can be fun or not depending on the circumstances, so be careful (or don't, LOL).

Usual caveat of course, if the soreness persists beyond a day or two or you have other symptoms, you should swallow your embarrassment and go see the doctor...

What @xxxxx said. I know I felt similar after my longest hold, for a moment I was worried I got UTI but it was just being tired from a hold on a level of desperation I'd never once reached in my life, and recovered.

Just a word of caution, after a hold, don't do another one until you know you've fully recovered. That could lead to actual issues.