hello to all my loves I want to tell you that I'm connected in chaturbate I'm online to do a pee show in my office

52 minutes ago, Kayra_latin_ said:

hello to all my loves I want to tell you that I'm connected in chaturbate I'm online to do a pee show in my office

Thanks so much!

hello to all my beautiful loves I want to tell you that I am going to help to be a great show of urine like the ones that we like to all of us will show you and wanted you to see it this is the link of the page https://es.chaturbate.com/b/domino_sexy_/ she will do the same thing that I did in my show I will be there to help her and you created by me she will be the new queen of the pee to her I will leave my crown ok I wait for them, I love themthe show will be at 4:00 p.m. colombia

34 minutes ago, Breepee said:

@Alex Oxford I’ve been watching on and off for just over an hour and she doesn’t seem to need to go at all ? 

Damn I got all hyped up too ? 

On 2/9/2019 at 6:28 PM, Breepee said:

@Alex Oxford I’ve been watching on and off for just over an hour and she doesn’t seem to need to go at all ? 

Just to echo this, I watched pretty much the entire show, starting from about half an hour after it started. I didn't see any desperation or mentions of pee at all. Of course, it's possible that it was only limited to the beginning of the show or something? I'm not sure.

Kayra will be on for a show in about 15 minutes

I wasn't aware of this until now when I posted about kayra being on. Will she keep doing pee shows or will she do her other stuff? She has tons of followers though. I'm talking about the person kayra mentioned 

hi my loves I want to tell you that I am connected to wish you a happy valentines day

estoy conectada en chaturbate yI will give you a show of pee😍

22 minutes ago, Kayra_latin_ said:

hi my loves I want to tell you that I am connected to wish you a happy valentines day

estoy conectada en chaturbate yI will give you a show of pee😍

yay!

I have news from kayra. She told me that chaturbate blocked her account and she said she doesn't know how but I think she meant she didn't know why. I did tell her about another cam site that will allow pee content. I have meantioned it before and won't again as per this sites rules. Your all welcome for the update. Idk why I'm doing this and not Sam lol. Sorry Sam just messing with you