Lovely find... Looks interesting. What a lovely bladder bulge, can only imagine what happened in that private show.

I'll be trying to catch her online at some point, i want to see whats in store.

Edited by Sam9

you basically just go in and tip her with the chaturbate tokens and see if she will agree to it. she got pretty full publicly before peeing in a private show, i would have recorded the whole thing but i didnt know how on such short notice and screenshots were my next best option

2 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

How does this thing work? Is there any way we could ask her to do a hold for us??

Hi Alex

She looks the type of girl who would be up for it, I am sure she would take up the challenge. Do you.

She's online again and said todays show will be a pee show, i cant stay to watch it, which sadly means i cant record it. If anyone else could that'd be amazing. ?

Well I just got on and she was mopping the floor before shutting it down. Looks like I just missed it. ?

1 minute ago, AD51 said:

Well I just got on and she was mopping the floor before shutting it down. Looks like I just missed it. ?

Thanks AD51 for trying here, do they have recordings. This is new to me.

I just dropped by to check and based on the comment history it looks like she was holding and someone wanted her to pee her pants, which I would assume ended that holding session. I'm just glad a girl has been found who is willing to partake in these challenges. Does anyone know of any more cam girls/cam models (idk what the preferred term is) who have participated in holding? I know there is one other girl who has done it, introduced by a member here, I'll quote it if I can find it but yall probably know what im referring to.

btw im trying to ask her when to expect such shows and get a bit more information from her but english is not her native language and I feel like im interrupting the show by asking questions that are not directly "fuck me right now" type of things. oh well, I will do my best while trying to be respectful of the show.

4 hours ago, Zebrahead said:

Wish there was a #piss or #pee tag

There actually is a #Pee or #Piss tag on that site. You just have to do a search for it on the site. A couple of models use the tag but I've never stayed long enough to see anything and I'm not registered to the website so never communicated with them.

LiveJasmin.com or Jasmin.com which are both pretty much the same, have some models that would pee in private, all you have to do is ask them if they would. Some aren't into it, some are...and before I knew how to record I had one model pee directly down onto her cam in a private..I forgot who it was though, it was a while ago. Another one masturbates a little to get herself to pee, she said it's pee, not squirt. Those are pay sites, but if you're into it it's worth it...the prices vary per model I guess depending on what price they put on their privates. It might take a little patience asking the models if they're into it, a lot of them aren't into it.

HEY GUYS Great news actually. I translated my questions into spanish for her which made communicating so much easier. Long story short, she doesn't have a particular set of days/times where she does pee shows, but she is planning one tonight at 6pm colombia time, which is 7pm eastern time. She noted that even though she pees she can still start drinking again and hold more. Or at least I think I understood that correctly. Anyway, the public pee shows are 400 tokens, Idk how much that is but I'm sure I can find out and edit that here. I asked if that 400 can be split among multiple people and she agreed that it could. I mentioned that I was making a post about her and asked if I had her permission to use screenshots (i know their public but still...courtesy). She gave permission to basically "promote" her show here, I sent her the link to this post but I'm not sure if she will check it. If she does... Kayra, si revisaste esta publicación, ¡bienvenido a la comunidad de omorashi!

Also, if you translate your requests into spanish for her, she has a much easier time understanding what you are asking. Or maybe I was just asking too complicated of questions for a non native language. Either way, here are the answers I could get :)

1 minute ago, scoobydooo said:

HEY GUYS Great news actually. I translated my questions into spanish for her which made communicating so much easier. Long story short, she doesn't have a particular set of days/times where she does pee shows, but she is planning one tonight at 6pm colombia time, which is 7pm eastern time. She noted that even though she pees she can still start drinking again and hold more. Or at least I think I understood that correctly. Anyway, the public pee shows are 400 tokens, Idk how much that is but I'm sure I can find out and edit that here. I asked if that 400 can be split among multiple people and she agreed that it could. I mentioned that I was making a post about her and asked if I had her permission to use screenshots (i know their public but still...courtesy). She gave permission to basically "promote" her show here, I sent her the link to this post but I'm not sure if she will check it. If she does... Kayra, si revisaste esta publicación, ¡bienvenido a la comunidad de omorashi!

Also, if you translate your requests into spanish for her, she has a much easier time understanding what you are asking. Or maybe I was just asking too complicated of questions for a non native language. Either way, here are the answers I could get :)

400 Tokens is $40 USD.

Shes back online, but I don't know what kind of show she has planned for right now. It seems like her pee shows are solo but she does other shows with what I would assume to be her boyfriend. I have her stream up and will update if I see her doing anything pee related.

46 minutes ago, scoobydooo said:

She is on now and planning another pee show for 6pm colombia time (7pm eastern time)

I would like to help you out here but I don't know how you do this. Sorry

7 minutes ago, Dravid61+ said:

I would like to help you out here but I don't know how you do this. Sorry

I'm just spreading the word that there is a girl who does our kind of pee show. Just follow the link if you want to watch her when shes on. I have been updating here when she tells me she is planning the pee shows for anyone who is interested.

2 minutes ago, scoobydooo said:

I'm just spreading the word that there is a girl who does our kind of pee show. Just follow the link if you want to watch her when shes on. I have been updating here when she tells me she is planning the pee shows for anyone who is interested.

Thanks for this much appreciated scoobydooo

1 minute ago, Dravid61+ said:

Thanks for this much appreciated scoobydooo

I guess you could say I've watched enough pee desperation to recognize the body language of a desperate girl from a thumbnail on chaturbate hahaha. That show when I first found her is when I took the screenshots you see above. I saw a bladder like that and knew I found something worth sharing. The goal here was to show her there was a larger following than she may have known, and give her a warm welcome into our omo corner of the internet. I'd love to get her to introduce herself on the forums here.