Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best position for big holds?

On 9/24/2018 at 4:47 AM, wetchoirpants said:

Driving . Somethings im surprised i had that much pee inside me

I fully agree. Sometimes I intentionally start with a full bladder and wait what will happen. Driving on quiet country roads is distracting enough and sometimes I like to stop and check how close I am to bursting. Getting out of the car sometimes let spasms hit me all at once but I like to suppress the urge to void and get behind the wheel in an instant. If I am very full and reaching my limits I even face surges while driving and if I don't follow this hint I may leak into my pants accidentally.

Apart from driving then, lying on back seems to be popular, and that’s the one I prefer. Not just because I feel I can hold more (esp if I squeeze my legs together) that way, but also because I can literally watch my bladder expand. 

I should have the house to myself on Saturday night so think I’ll go for a big bulgey hold then ?

Surprisingly I can hold best while walking evenly at normal pace. Driving also helps, but on the other hand, sitting at the table is really hard when I'm desperate. Standing still also makes me pee. It's not uncommon if I have an accident when I'm walking for a while really desperate and than I have to stop and wait for the green light at the pedestrian crossing. Lying in the bed when desperate is also not easy. 

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

Surprisingly I can hold best while walking evenly at normal pace. Driving also helps, but on the other hand, sitting at the table is really hard when I'm desperate. Standing still also makes me pee. It's not uncommon if I have an accident when I'm walking for a while really desperate and than I have to stop and wait for the green light at the pedestrian crossing. Lying in the bed when desperate is also not easy. 

This is so true. I can hold on easily if I keep walking but if I pause for any reason, like crossing the road, I’ll end up wetting myself. 

Sitting on my feet!

I used to get away with this at work all the time.  I love pulling my feet up into my chair anyway, sitting cross-legged, or tucking one foot underneath my other leg.  I never sit like a normal person, haha.  Whenever I'd need extra help, all I'd need to do is move a few inches and it would still look like I was sitting normally, for me anyway.  It came in handy anytime I'd get stuck with a really chatty person while trying to conduct a recorded interview during the course of investigation.  It's poor form for the interviewer to stop the proceedings in the middle and if done incorrectly could jeopardize the admissibility of same if I were to have needed it for court.  Most of the time, a statement would take fifteen to thirty minutes and it wasn't that hard to wait until it was over, but sometimes the person would want to tell me their whole life story instead of giving straightforward answers and I've had some take over an hour and a half unexpectedly.