Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

difficulty walking?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 1:35 AM, GreenChile said:

Can't stand straight, my legs become putty 

I really enjoy this but it does not happen often for me unfortunately.

When I am right before bursting I go outside and talk a walk till the bitter end and it feels nice to hold and having problems to walk normally

It's the same if you have a small bladder. When you're really desperate and struggle to remain in the control of your bladder, it's natural reaction to keep as much pressure as possible off your bladder, so you would bend a little while walking. At the end, when it's already really bad, basically moments before you loose control, your would also try to help yourself with your legs and that would affect your ability to walk normally too. You would start hitting with your knees one another while walking with your legs abnormally close together.

your pelvis rotates when you stand up thrusting the bladder more into the abs. at same time abs tense up more to hold the internal organs in as you walk and to keep them from being jarred and shaken as you walk. so this puts a lot more pressure on the bladder when standing then when sitting. the bigger the bladder gets the bigger the effect is. I felt it big time walking between classes on a full bladder. much easier siting in class holding it then getting up and walking to next class while holding it.