Most Well-Written Omo Story?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it unethical to say my own lol [LAUGHS IN NARCISSISM]

If real stories are permitted, it would be a crime not to at least mention @rachelkirwan  

Shoutout to @PeerPressure!

The most well-written omo stories I've read are by a lady named Francine on the old Shara & Ger's female desperation site. A Different School and Bus Trip Missed Stops are a couple of my favourites. The Army Girls by an author called Nigel is really good too, as are Nicola Steel's stories. 

The best written story on omo.org is Check Mate, in my opinion:

Edited by Despguy123 (see edit history)

In my opinion anything by @Despguy123, @pguy69, @Weasel, or @Gemmy is amazing. They're my favorite writers on here so huge shout out to them. All their stories tend to be very unique/creative and well written and I love the way they all handle desperation. And if you read this @Weasel you're just a great writer in general, like I appreciate your consistency in writing stories and how you create a well thought out world and story line and how make it so much more than just an omo story. 

Oh I also think Gillian and William Abbott from Shara & Ger's site have the best stories.

Edited by luckymon2 (see edit history)

I cant say for sure what the best-written story I've ever read is but I can list a couple memorable ones. "The Conduit" and "An Embarrassing Day at the Pool" by @Garrus come to mind (partly because they were among the first stories I read here) as does "Long Day at the Office" by @Dimwitrolo. The others I remember really liking were based on my prompts so I don't know if it's fair to include them.

I've also read a lot of omorashi fiction outside of OmoOrg. "Full Bladder Gambit" by Poowrite on Nyou Fiction was one of the first such stories I ever read and I still think of it as a favorite. "Diary Entries" by Tremblingstockings on Tumblr is another I'm fond of.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
On 9/26/2018 at 7:43 AM, luckymon2 said:

In my opinion anything by @Despguy123, @pguy69, @Weasel, or @Gemmy is amazing. They're my favorite writers on here so huge shout out to them. All their stories tend to be very unique/creative and well written and I love the way they all handle desperation. And if you read this @Weasel you're just a great writer in general, like I appreciate your consistency in writing stories and how you create a well thought out world and story line and how make it so much more than just an omo story. 

Oh I also think Gillian and William Abbott from Shara & Ger's site have the best stories.

Very kind of you to mention me! I forgot about William Abbott, he is one of my favourite desp authors as well, I first read his “Debbie” story years ago and it’s still one of the best female desperation stories out there. He wrote a few more stories over at experience project but sadly they’re not available anymore. There was a really good male/female desperation one set in the Batman universe that seems to have been lost forever, sadly.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:43 AM, luckymon2 said:

Thankyou @Luckymon2 its always nice to be appreciated. I have a few stories that are semi completed, so will hopefully have more soon. As you say, desperation is my "thing" so any of my work will feature that prominently and in detail. Really glad that you enjoyed it though.

From a personal perspective, the stories I always return to are those of Paul Tester, Gillian and Nicola Steele. Those 3 really inspired me to write. There are plenty of superb writers on here too though.