Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Taking Requests for Fiction

Hello there everyone. Ive got some time to writr today (for once) so I thought Ill open myself up to some requests or suggestion. My personal favorites are anything Indian, Squat Toilet based, or historical. Im willing to try other stuff as well though. 

Add your requests as comments to this thread please. Thank you.

Ps: No ageplay or diaper stuff. Sorry.

Guest RedFish3000

Here's a suggestion. Simple concept, but I guess with creativity, it can be expanded on.

A woman and his boyfriend go on a date. They had planned a long day together doing different activities. However, early into the date, she has to pee. However, she simply hates using public restrooms, and doesn't want the date to end just because she need to go home to pee, so she decides to hold it.

Even though she tries to hide her desperation, her boyfriend would soon realize what's going on, and offer to take her home. However, she tells him to not worry, that she'll wait until they've done everything they planned.

So that's the basic concept. Have them go on different activities together (specially any that might make holding harder for her), and have her be stubborn and try to hold it throughout the entire day.