Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

mdh jeans wetting video request

38 minutes ago, sailorboy! said:

I purchased a few great jeans wettings on mdh. Mainly glamour bitch sara sweet & heelqueen. quite a few were ripped & available online now. May have a few good jeans wettings not available as rips but there does seem to be a lot less available these days

There are still a few good ones on MDH! ?

This one shows Lara-Cumkitten and her friend VikaViktoria both wetting their jeans at a train station. Later, Lara does a rewetting in front of her house. Enjoy!

JEANS 2x nacheinander VOLLGEPISST Ständige Notdurft in der.mp4
  • 1 month later...
On 9/25/2018 at 10:54 AM, sailorboy! said:

got to love levis! thanks for sharing this! I have a mass of stuff but a lot is probably a repost or I would add a lot to share & its all old stuff. Not looked up much new stuff for a while as the girlfriend keeps me pretty satisfied! but hard not to look too occasionally!

On 9/25/2018 at 10:54 AM, sailorboy! said:

got to love levis! thanks for sharing this! I have a mass of stuff but a lot is probably a repost or I would add a lot to share & its all old stuff. Not looked up much new stuff for a while as the girlfriend keeps me pretty satisfied! but hard not to look too occasionally!

Would love to see the gf lol if she does videos amd is willing to share obviously 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/17/2018 at 8:39 PM, Wet Brianna said:

cant seem to purchase anything from mdh, im wondering if someone here has this video from the lovely Lara Cumkitten. it's similar to one posted here before but a different video.

Man, it’s funny. I also have desire to post “cant seem to purchase anything from Wet Brianna, im wondering if someone here has this video from the lovely Brianna. it's similar to one posted here before but a different video.” Do you think if it’s acceptable even if I factually meet the technical problem? If no why you do so to other’s diligent work? It’s not about the site rules but about the equivalent. It’s disrespectful that putting strict rules (btw this rule is will not work if you upload ALL, ALL her videos in other platforms not here definitely, I will explain below) of others sharing your paid video while asking others for your video.
In case you forgot the note in your store, here’s the quote:

NOTE: If you PURCHASE CLIPS from me and then post them elsewhere, my studio will have to be shut down and no new clips will be made! I am notified when my content shows up on other websites!

I know someone is going to say: “you ignorant! He post this on September 2018 while the store opened in June 2019.”
Well, we do have the tube to contact the moderator. Basically don’t expect someone do something nice for you while you are doing the reverse things to him/her. 

Ohh, sorry for what I said above and you could ignore them because nobody here have uploaded ALL videos from Lara Chumkitten. 
036EC2A4-2A34-45D9-B142-C93A3282E91F.thumb.jpeg.f885be05ffec3cf1fd62af19127eba0c.jpeg

Here we go, someone on the attack. And yup, the request for that video was made long long long before I opened my studio and even knew the ins and outs of video producing for a period of time. My videos definitely have been posted around the net, have I taken steps to prevent it? Yes. Can I police the world, no. My dearest appologies for requesting MDH videos over 2 YEARS ago which have continuously been uploaded and shared on omo.org in the past to my belief, and still are being shared to date. If MDH has contacted our dear moderator here and asked that they be placed on the do not post list, then heck, that wouldve been respected at that time, especially by me, who knows the ins and outs of the business. Basically what youre trying to tell people here is that “Wet Brianna” is a hypocrite and we should share everything she makes? Im trying to understand your main goal with your post and how it benefits your life. I also believe you were the one looking up the locations of where my videos were taken. Stalkerish maybe? You recognized some “landmarks” that I made videos at, then harassed me on tumblr about where you think I fucking live. I then told you that I travel around the country, and you questioned that statement. I should’ve taken legal action possibly? Maybe I will.

Edited by Wet Brianna (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Wet Brianna said:

Here we go, someone on the attack. And yup, the request for that video was made long long long before I opened my studio and even knew the ins and outs of video producing for a period of time. My videos definitely have been posted around the net, have I taken steps to prevent it? Yes. Can I police the world, no. My dearest appologies for requesting MDH videos over 2 YEARS ago which have continuously been uploaded and shared on omo.org in the past to my belief, and still are being shared to date. If MDH has contacted our dear moderator here and asked that they be placed on the do not post list, then heck, that wouldve been respected at that time, especially by me, who knows the ins and outs of the business. Basically what youre trying to tell people here is that “Wet Brianna” is a hypocrite and we should share everything she makes? Im trying to understand your main goal with your post and how it benefits your life. I also believe you were the one looking up the locations of where my videos were taken. Stalkerish maybe? You recognized some “landmarks” that I made videos at, then harassed me on tumblr about where you think I fucking live. I then told you that I travel around the country, and you questioned that statement. I should’ve taken legal action possibly? Maybe I will.

I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this kind of person. You are great, your content is great, and in no way you are being a hypocrite. Everybody can change the way they act and think, that's the beauty of life. That doesn't make you a hypocrite, if anything it makes you a better person. The fact that you took from your time to answer to this and to apologize says a lot about the type of person you are. Keep up the good work and don't listen to this kind of people.