Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Here4theFun makes some art!

On 9/18/2018 at 7:12 AM, AkenoSama said:

Man, It look great xD I love that style if you want ideas why not go for the simple and classic toilet locked/occupied?!?

Ria ignored her urge and decided to go for a drink with some friends. It was all going great untill they all decided to go home. The need hit her like a truck and her, till then ignored bladder, would not take no for an answer. She rushed into a public restroom, sadly luck wasn't on her part. The only stall was ocupied and whoever was inside ignored her pleas of help while warm pee casacaded to the floor. 

Maybe next time Ria will go to the bathroom while she still can, although going back home with drenched panties isn't a feeling she particularly hates.

IMG_20180919_115009.jpg

IMG_20180919_114915.jpg

8 hours ago, Here4theFun said:

Ria ignored her urge and decided to go for a drink with some friends. It was all going great untill they all decided to go home. The need hit her like a truck and her, till then ignored bladder, would not take no for an answer. She rushed into a public restroom, sadly luck wasn't on her part. The only stall was ocupied and whoever was inside ignored her pleas of help while warm pee casacaded to the floor. 

Maybe next time Ria will go to the bathroom while she still can, although going back home with drenched panties isn't a feeling she particularly hates.

IMG_20180919_115009.jpg

IMG_20180919_114915.jpg

I love the fact that you seem to be always putting a little story together, it's something simple but that makes a lot of difference to me, I have only one question, are these all original characters? Who are they?

Yeah these are all original characters hahaha I just draw what I feel like and then write a bit what I think has happened. I am glad you like the stories!

3 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

I love the fact that you seem to be always putting a little story together, it's something simple but that makes a lot of difference to me, I have only one question, are these all original characters? Who are they?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 9:38 PM, Jony said:

how about a beautiful girl who went to a water park on a hot day with lots of drinks, the bathroom queue to become giant and then maybe she and other ladies just "go enjoy the pool" since her bursting and wet fate was inevitable ?!

Nina's bursting bladder protested awkardly , she didn't want to bother her friend but she rerally needed to go to the bathroom. She knew that Laura would probably scold her for drinking so much so early and for being so wimpy not to be able to whistand being surrounded by water. She tried to hold herself, but she was so affraid of someone seeing her she couldn't stand like that very much. Laura was no help at all either , after a while she caught up and just looked at her and gave her that sly smile , like she was plotting something. Nina was sure Laura had not poked her bladder on accident, still she was stubborn not to stop their fun.

Of course by the time she felt she was nearly going to loose it it was lunch time, she protested and told Laura she wanted to go to the bathroom. Laura just glaced at the queue and then back to Nina, the queue was imposibly long , she agreed with the fact she also needed to pee but she was sure whe would not last long and she was sure Nina wouldn't either. Nina was so embarased but decided to listen to Laura and just stay in the pool, after all who would even nottice! 

she just needed at glance at her friend to realease the hold on her aching bladder. As pee spurted from her already wet pussy she couldn't help but moan at the relief it brang.

( My digital tablet came so now I can do cooler things)

omo.png

On 9/30/2018 at 4:10 AM, AD51 said:

That last one is pretty nice, and I enjoyed that little story for it. I don't know if I can request again, but it would be nice to see one where she's caught by multiple people.

Ria was sure this was the longest lecture she had ever been in. Her moning coffee and the water bottle she just drank had filled her bladder quickly and now it was uncomfortably pressed against her tight shorts. One hour left and she could barelly hold it. Surprisingly she did actually made it till the end mostly dry. She got up and walked as fast as she could to the toilet, wich was too far away from class for anyones liking. She did notice Nina calling her loudly and telling her to wait, but she did not have time for chit chat.

By the time she got to the bathroom her pee had already leaked a bit. It was then when she saw the sign that she understood she what Nina was trying to warn her about. It was too late now, the floodgatesbhad already oppened and she peed herself on the spot. Just before a group of guys from her class, it was so humiliating! Thankfully Nina came to her salvation, the guys were understandimg of her predicament and after Nina told them she would help they went away.

(I will be a bit slower because exams and inktober)

IMG_20181001_170531.png

On 9/27/2018 at 11:03 PM, Here4theFun said:

Nina's bursting bladder protested awkardly , she didn't want to bother her friend but she rerally needed to go to the bathroom. She knew that Laura would probably scold her for drinking so much so early and for being so wimpy not to be able to whistand being surrounded by water. She tried to hold herself, but she was so affraid of someone seeing her she couldn't stand like that very much. Laura was no help at all either , after a while she caught up and just looked at her and gave her that sly smile , like she was plotting something. Nina was sure Laura had not poked her bladder on accident, still she was stubborn not to stop their fun.

Of course by the time she felt she was nearly going to loose it it was lunch time, she protested and told Laura she wanted to go to the bathroom. Laura just glaced at the queue and then back to Nina, the queue was imposibly long , she agreed with the fact she also needed to pee but she was sure whe would not last long and she was sure Nina wouldn't either. Nina was so embarased but decided to listen to Laura and just stay in the pool, after all who would even nottice! 

she just needed at glance at her friend to realease the hold on her aching bladder. As pee spurted from her already wet pussy she couldn't help but moan at the relief it brang.

( My digital tablet came so now I can do cooler things)

omo.png

my God, this was very good, the story is wonderful, I love how it all became thank you Very much.

Good luck with your new tablet I'm sure you will not miss the opportunity there to train with it :]

Edited by Jony (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohhh nooo, you can't do it.... Kara lewd >\\<

=3

By the way, If I can ask for a request again..... the poor Laura don't have a emergency a long time....It should be a shame If some leabian friend who love see her desperate " Lock " her pants with a chain or padlock while she is sleeping and Laura must to look for the keys while she must to hold and handle with the powerfull morning piss ;D

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 6:28 PM, AkenoSama said:

Ohhh nooo, you can't do it.... Kara lewd >\\<

=3

By the way, If I can ask for a request again..... the poor Laura don't have a emergency a long time....It should be a shame If some leabian friend who love see her desperate " Lock " her pants with a chain or padlock while she is sleeping and Laura must to look for the keys while she must to hold and handle with the powerfull morning piss ;D

Here you go!

Laura was snoozing a bit in class when her dear friend Dottie had something else in mind, since Laura had been so open lately with her accidents maybe she would find the little game she had devised intrasting ! So she attached a lock to her belt and waited, it took Laura a bit to notice thankfully Dottie was observing from affar to wath her squirm and notice her little pressent. She saw her emabrrased try and go to her next lecture and only when Laura was almost bet with the need to go she sent a message telling her where she had hidden the key. It was so fun to watch her nearly run to their dorm and search almost everywhere stopping in between to hold herself. Sadly for Laura just when she had found the key and had it in her hand her body betrayed her. A gush of warm pee wet her jeans and after that there was no stopping, her full bladder just let go of all it's contents soaking her jeans, her socks and her shoes and making a puddle on the floor. She was embarrased but also content, finally releasing everything felt so good!

borrar asap.png

Sorry for taking so long guys, I had exams ! As always if you have any ideas they are welcome and I will try to draw them.