Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you were stuck in a major traffic jam..

1 hour ago, kilianj74 said:

Car desperation is one of my more stressful scenarios. Having wet in the car once I know how long it took to get the smell out of my seats (relied on vinegar and baking soda) and how worried I was someone would find out! When driving there is very little you can do to "quickly pull over" in an appropriate spot so you need to know exactly how many miles your bladder can hold out or where services are. In UK unless you are in countryside and able to find a very secluded location it is not easy to just pull over.

Don't suppose you can tell about that car wetting (or point us in the direction of where you've already written it up?) And, do you keep spare clothes or something?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold it and enjoy the feeling. Have yet ti ever wet in a car but I think it woukd be very sexy 

I have wet my pants in this situation before and Im sure if I got caught short again I would pee myself again

Ok so you are stuck in a major traffic jam on a Motorway- the traffic isn’t moving at all, and you have no idea when this situation will change- your bladder is painfully full and you are approaching

Posted Images

Yup, I'd love to hear the whole story too, please 😁

I have been in this situation once before actually, now that I think about it. I'm a member of the queer youth centre in Munich, and the gay boys aged 18 to 30 used to meet up every Friday. They also organised events for everyone who was interested. One of these events was staying in a youth hostel over a weekend deep in the mountains near Berchtesgaden and Bad Reichenhall. It was a really cool stay and we had lots of fun.

Since I was one of the older members, I took on some duties on our last day, cleaning up the place and so on. When all was done, only me and one other guy were left. He got into his car and me on the passenger side, ready to leave and drive back to Munich. Which was all well and fine until we hit a huge traffic jam on the A8 autobahn towards Munich, as is rather common there. I had announced my need to pee a bit earlier before we got stuck, but kind of joked about it with the other guy. He and I weren't really friends, more like acquaintances, so I decided a bit of small talk wouldn't hurt. But with a sea of cars in front of us and a whole ocean of cars behind us as well, things went dead silent in the car...

Long story short, since my bladder started to really ache, I excused myself for a bit. The car hadn't moved in about twenty minutes and it didn't seem as if it would any time soon. I would have loved to lose control and wet myself, but certainly not in someone else's car, and I'm really not the guy to pee himself for others to see on purpose either. I climbed over the crash barrier and was taken aback by the knee deep grass on the other side. The terrain was sloped rather steeply and there were trees, so I made my way up the embankment and hid behind the foliage, making sure absolutely nobody would be able to spot me. Then I let loose and peed for around two minutes, zipped myself back up and went back into the car feeling relieved but also a bit sad, no wet pants today 😔

If I had been on my own and sit in my own car, you bet I would have enjoyed the dream come true and held it as long as possible, before helplessly peeing myself in the driver's seat 😏

Great to see this bumped after so long!! I read recently that it is really hard for a guy to piss himself when sat down??? It has never happened to me in the car, however painfully desperate I have been- but I think that is more to do with my ludricous level of control??? Clearly is very possible from reading some of these replies!!! 😂

I've wet myself in the car many times. One particular time, I was at a clients office, and couldn't use the facilities before I left for the day, so I needed to pee when I started for home, but it wasn't urgent. About halfway home, I hit a traffic jam, where traffic completly stopped, and didn't move for several hours. During that time, I got more and more desparate, until I really just couldn't hold it anymore. I was stopped in the middle of a big exchange of highways, and there was nowhere where I could get out and go beside the road, and I couldn't expose myself to the women and children in the other cars. That's a good way to get arrested. So I reached for a towel in the back seat and pulled it under my butt. I finally had to let a least a little out to releive some of the pressure. I put my hand in my pants so the pee went into my underwear, but didn't show on the front of my pants too much. But eventually I still couldn't hold it anymore, and started loosing pee, totally soaking my pants. If felt really good to let it out and soak my pants, and I got a little excited. It was a couple of more hours before traffice started to move, and I just sat there the whole time enjoying my soaked pants, I let out some more pee to warm things up a bit a couple of time before we were able to start moving again. Needless to say, I was quite soaked by the time I got home. Not only my pants were soaked, but so was my shirt, the towel and the car's seat. I usually try to not get my car wet, but this time it couldn't be helped. When I got home, and got out of the car, I still needed to pee, so I just finished up in my pants on the grass, before I went into the house. Then I went into the house, and got cleaned up and changed into some dry clothes.

Guest Despboy15

If I was alone, I would try and pee into the bottle, but if there were other people, I wouldn’t be able to go infront of them and hold it as long as possible. I’m way too pee shy for that.