Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you were stuck in a major traffic jam..

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold it and enjoy the feeling. Have yet ti ever wet in a car but I think it woukd be very sexy 

I have wet my pants in this situation before and Im sure if I got caught short again I would pee myself again

Ok so you are stuck in a major traffic jam on a Motorway- the traffic isn’t moving at all, and you have no idea when this situation will change- your bladder is painfully full and you are approaching

Posted Images

21 hours ago, gtg2468 said:

As someone with urge incontinence and a very long work commute I have  been in this situation many times. Normally I’ll try to get to the side of the road but many times I’ve jumped out and showed traffic my fat ass as I gushed. I have wet my seat on accident when I couldn’t pull over or jump out fast enough and as a heavy female a bottle is not an option.

I know this might be an inconvenience to you but the mental picture I had of you jumping out of the car with a wet spot on your butt is extremely arousing

Edited by johnnyc82
There was a typo (see edit history)

I've only been extremely desperate to pee in a car twice before.  The first time I was on the back seat of my father's car and was holding the tip of my penis with my hand but managed to make it to a McDonald's to pee (no leaks).  The second time I was wearing black jeans and was going home from a night out drinking with coworkers.  I made it home but when I started walking towards my apartment I leaked several times and when I got to my door a stream started that I couldn't manage to stop (the wet spot was small on the front but had a streak down my legs but when I went inside I almost ran to the bathroom but since I'm a fetishist I stood in front of the mirror and let the rest out.  It was so arousing that after I finished I felt some more coming and pushed and came in my pants (best one ever).  This last one, I was with a friend in a Wendy's drive thru window and was extremely desperate, I lifted my butt off the seat to get the wallet out of my back pocket to pay and leaked and quickly paid.  As soon as I came out of the drive thru I parked the car and told my friend that I was going to pee because I was on the verge of wetting myself.  I got out to go to a corner spot but I leaked twice and decided to pee right there and there (I had a huge wet spot on my boxers but not on my jeans) and took it out and peed in the middle of a lit parking lot.  Afterwards this made my friends want to pee (she went from a 5 to a 10 in like 5 minutes).  I took her home and afterwards, she texted me that she leaked in her panties while wearing them and spurted on top of them as she was pulling them down (this is actually the third time that she has actually either leaked or fully peed her pants, two by laughing and this one)

4 minutes ago, johnnyc82 said:

I've only been extremely desperate to pee in a car twice before.  The first time I was on the back seat of my father's car and was holding the tip of my penis with my hand but managed to make it to a McDonald's to pee (no leaks).  The second time I was wearing black jeans and was going home from a night out drinking with coworkers.  I made it home but when I started walking towards my apartment I leaked several times and when I got to my door a stream started that I couldn't manage to stop (the wet spot was small on the front but had a streak down my legs but when I went inside I almost ran to the bathroom but since I'm a fetishist I stood in front of the mirror and let the rest out.  It was so arousing that after I finished I felt some more coming and pushed and came in my pants (best one ever).  This last one, I was with a friend in a Wendy's drive thru window and was extremely desperate, I lifted my butt off the seat to get the wallet out of my back pocket to pay and leaked and quickly paid.  As soon as I came out of the drive thru I parked the car and told my friend that I was going to pee because I was on the verge of wetting myself.  I got out to go to a corner spot but I leaked twice and decided to pee right there and there (I had a huge wet spot on my boxers but not on my jeans) and took it out and peed in the middle of a lit parking lot.  Afterwards this made my friends want to pee (she went from a 5 to a 10 in like 5 minutes).  I took her home and afterwards, she texted me that she leaked in her panties while wearing them and spurted on top of them as she was pulling them down (this is actually the third time that she has actually either leaked or fully peed her pants, two by laughing and this one)

Great account! Would have loved to be in that car with you! ??

1 hour ago, johnnyc82 said:

damn, great stories! 

1 hour ago, johnnyc82 said:

I know this might be an inconvenience to you but the mental picture I had of you jumping out of the car with a wet spot on your butt is extremely arousing

Yeah, I love the image of a woman getting out of a car completely soaked, when she's basically had to go to the toilet right there in the car seat as there was no other option... and then sit in her own puddle until she can get to a service station, and do the "walk of shame" to the toilets... as people look at her and smile, she thinks "I'll wear a nappy next time!"

I would just hold it until I wet. I'm trans so I can't pee in a public place at ALL due to dysphoria, and trying to use a bottle would be dangerous because what happens if you're in the driver's seat and then suddenly the traffic clears up while you're peeing? It's genuinely the only option for me to just hold it as long as possible (Or, I suppose, just pull my clothes aside and pee into the car seat?)

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't just whip it out on the side of the road. Nobody needs to see that.

I would step out to let a little pee run down my legs, but would rather pee myself in the car. The key to wetting yourself in the car (without protection) is small spurts. Just enough to relieve the pressure, continually warming your private area, slow enough to allow it to saturate in your pants. 

Here's a little advice: a $1 shower curtain from Dollar Tree will make wetting in a car your new favorite thing to do, especially if you're a super soaker. 

I used to drive uber, and sometimes I would end up so far away from home. I didn't care because wetting myself on the way home was my reward for long work days. Holding my pee definitely made me more money on peak hours, and peeing myself on the way home kept me from falling asleep on the road. Also, everyone is in bed at home; I can walk right in with wet pants. Win + win + Win

But yeah, shower curtains work amazing to protect your car seats. I drive a really nice car. 

On 9/14/2018 at 10:50 AM, gtg2468 said:

As someone with urge incontinence and a very long work commute I have  been in this situation many times. Normally I’ll try to get to the side of the road but many times I’ve jumped out and showed traffic my fat ass as I gushed. I have wet my seat on accident when I couldn’t pull over or jump out fast enough and as a heavy female a bottle is not an option.

what a lovely description!  How I would love to be a passing trucker when your gusher erupted ?

Twice this has happened to me when I have had a female passenger.  Both times I got out of the car when the road was on a small embankment and went down the hill to pee.  I couldn't get more than a few metres.  There was a fence.  

Once it was fairly dark, and others were doing the same.  All male.  The other time it was a bright sunny day and I was on my own.  I hoped my passenger would do the same, but - luckily for her, sadly for me - she could hold it.

I was in the queue to get into a music festival when two girls jumped out of the car in front, ran through an entrance into a field, hurriedly pulled their jeans down and squatted next to the hedge to pee.

I typically keep Ziploc bags in my trucks doorside pocket just for this situation. Before this option I would use a bottle or pee out a half open car door. (..The first time I did this was at the drive in movies as a kid..)

Many years ago as a week end vacationer, I drive alot and at times desperation ended in a drenching wet pants and car seats. Which is funny  because I always enjoyed peeing myself but not when I'm driving. But I'm sure that made it more comfortable acceptable for me to use adult diapers for such trips. 

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with everyone about not whipping it out outside the car. I couldn’t do that. It would also be difficult to aim into a bottle, but I have pissed into a large Tupperware container before, so that’s an option. I just grabbed the empty container from my lunch bag and desperately (but slowly) peed in it, trying to control it as much as possible. 

I have put a sweatshirt under my butt and wet my pants in small spurts as I drive, until I get to a place where I know I can hold the rest. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've had wet accidents in the car before now and damaged the seat. But having learned my lesson I wear a pull-up if I can plan things, such as long journeys. If I do get caught with just underwear and trousers I now have a secret weapon. It is an incontinence pad sold for use on armchairs in care homes. You can have a full wetting and it just soaks it up even if you are left with a very wet bum.

The only problem is if you have someone else in the car as happened a couple of months back it is just too embarrassing to use. I landed up doing the potty dance outside an occupied toilet at a service station and was wetting my underpants as I rushed in to get relief! Dark trousers thank goodness - another good plan!

29 minutes ago, wetchris said:

I've had wet accidents in the car before now and damaged the seat. But having learned my lesson I wear a pull-up if I can plan things, such as long journeys. If I do get caught with just underwear and trousers I now have a secret weapon. It is an incontinence pad sold for use on armchairs in care homes. You can have a full wetting and it just soaks it up even if you are left with a very wet bum.

The only problem is if you have someone else in the car as happened a couple of months back it is just too embarrassing to use. I landed up doing the potty dance outside an occupied toilet at a service station and was wetting my underpants as I rushed in to get relief! Dark trousers thank goodness - another good plan!

Do you have a small bladder?

Well, there is that one time when i was actually out planning to do a public wetting anyway, so I had several changes of clothes with me, plus a couple of towels and some plastic bags, so I slid a town and plastic bag under me and let it go.  Yeah, that meant I didn't get to wet those pants in public, but that's okay, because I had several more to wet that day and it was a good warm-up.