Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you were stuck in a major traffic jam..

Ok so you are stuck in a major traffic jam on a Motorway- the traffic isn’t moving at all, and you have no idea when this situation will change- your bladder is painfully full and you are approaching the end of your limit-would you:

* get out and pee next to the car, regardless of everyone being able to see you?

* give in to the inevitable and wait until you wet your pants?

* attempt to pee into a narrow necked water bottle ( the only receptacle in the car!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold it and enjoy the feeling. Have yet ti ever wet in a car but I think it woukd be very sexy 

I have wet my pants in this situation before and Im sure if I got caught short again I would pee myself again

Ok so you are stuck in a major traffic jam on a Motorway- the traffic isn’t moving at all, and you have no idea when this situation will change- your bladder is painfully full and you are approaching

Posted Images

I find it difficult to pee in a bottle when seated in a car - the angles are all wrong unless you sit on the edge of the seat or lift yourself up, neither of which you can do if you’re driving. 

I just chuck a couple of towels in the car if I’m on a long drive. If I get caught short I just fold one and sit on it so if I can’t hold my pee it will at least give some protection for the seat. 

I am part of the pee in my seat club ?

40 minutes ago, repertoire said:

There’s no way I’m ruining my seat ? so yeah, piss in a bottle, piss at the roadside. Idc, I absolutely refuse to ruin my seat ?

I always have a peice of plastic or a large trash bag in the car. Sit on it and let go.. I have found that sitting a sweatshirt or towels atop the protective layer reduces the chance you will be driving in a puddle

Edited by BlueWetter (see edit history)

Oh, this was a good question!  I drive a fully loaded 2017 Buick Encore that I absolutely adore.  On the other hand, I am incredibly pee-shy! 

My love for my car outweighs my pee-shyness any day of the week.  You bet I'd get my happy ass out of the car and pee next to it.  Chances are everyone in the vicinity would have been able to see my potty dancing in my car anyway, and at that point, is getting out and peeing really that much more embarrassing?   

I have zero control.  A narrow-necked bottle is not an option if I want to maintain my vehicle's pristine interior.  Not to mention that I'm one of those that can't stop once I've gotten started and my capacity far (far!) exceeds that of a water bottle.

So, for the three options:

* get out and pee next to the car, regardless of everyone being able to see you?

* give in to the inevitable and wait until you wet your pants?

* attempt to pee into a narrow necked water bottle ( the only receptacle in the car!

As a fantasy, the first one sounds really hot. Stumbling out of my vehicle all sweaty and squirmy, bored eyes turning to me as I fumble with my belt and jerk down my zipper and tug down the front of my jeans and boxers, before finally giving the rest of the drivers halted around me a great and long-lasting yellow show. Yeah, hot. In reality, embarrassment and pee-shyness would make such an action all but impossible for me to carry out. So, in the end, it is merely a nice thought.

The third option would depend less on the width of the water bottle's neck and more on how much the bottle could hold. My bladder is towards the large end of the spectrum. If it were only a matter of a few short moments before I started to pee out of control, I would know to a certainty that a huge amount of liquid would be about to burst forth. If the bottle in this scenario were of a similarly high volume, then I would make the attempt to pee into it to the best of my ability. If the bottle is some rinky-dink 500 ml Poland Spring bottle, then I wouldn't bother, as it would surely overflow and spill pee everywhere.

So, then, option two is my final answer. I'd hope I would have something in the car, a raincoat or towel or something similar, that I could place under myself before the dam bursts. Regardless, it would then boil down to either:

Trying to hold out for the longest time possible, and doing my best to enjoy the situation, before helplessly losing it all.

or

Leaning back in my seat, thinking of England, and then willingly surrendering the last scraps of my control and flooding myself.

From that second option, either of those outcomes would be a relief (and a win for me).

I have leather seats and drive an older car (with shit carpet).  I just hold as long as I can.  If I wet a little inside, fine!  So long as I don’t soak down into the foam cushions.  Besides, it’s way more satisfying to think you made it home (or wherever) and then step out of the car only to have gravity cram your bladder downward and wet right in the driveway.

i always get way more desperate standing than sitting, and a transition from one to the other is palpable.  So, if I’m desperate enough to start leaking while sitting in the car, there’s basically zero chance I’m making it more than 5 feet without at least a considerable and noticeable wet patch.  ?

At first I'd try to adjust my seatbelt so it wasn't putting so much pressure on my bladder. I wouldn't really go for the bottle because it seems impossible to do while driving, and obviously there would be other people in the car who would witness it if I wasn't. Otherwise, I'd just try and let little bits of pee out every so often to ease off the desperation. No way I'm peeing outside in full view of everyone.

If I did go for the bottle, I would just position the end of my dick really close to it, almost inside it. I'm pretty good at stopping my stream (for if it gets full), a skill which also helps with the "letting a little bit out."

Edited by Axew (see edit history)

I am loving the range of replies! Thanks everyone!

i agree that would probably not try to wee into a 0.5 litre bottle as others have said this is really awkward whilst sat in the drivers seat I would also fill it at least twice and emptying would be as obvious as pissing next to the car which there is no way I could do 

but would I actually piss myself?? ??

Almost all of my wettings are on purpose and, for the most part, alone.

But the exceptions (wetting accidents) have involved traffic jams.  If I have a cup or bottle with me, no problem, especially if it's at night.  But even in the daytime, if another driver sees me emptying a cup (maybe 2 or 3 times), no big deal.  But maybe four times in the past ten years, I've wet my pants while in my car.  If a traffic jam has literally stopped traffic on an expressway, getting out of the car and peeing in full view of others is not something I'd want to do.  

I've learned my lesson, and I wear pull-ups for long trips, just in case. 

if im on my way home and there will be noone else at home, id just let it go in my pants, so i can keep my attention to the road.

if im not alone in the car but going home id try to hold it as long as i can but most likely end up peeing my pants anyways.

if im going away from home, ill just open the door slightly and aim to pee trough it.

if id be on my way home and made it, and i would be alone, id put my keys in the door but let it all out while turning the key.

I have had this happen to me and to passengers. For me I am a wetter so I will take the wetting option every time. Passengers are much more likely to try and hold as long as possible and then select one of the other two options with the bottle/container being the preferred choice and wetting outside the car door the dreaded choice. Of corse I encourage them to wet but for many that is a social taboo they just can not break.

As someone with urge incontinence and a very long work commute I have  been in this situation many times. Normally I’ll try to get to the side of the road but many times I’ve jumped out and showed traffic my fat ass as I gushed. I have wet my seat on accident when I couldn’t pull over or jump out fast enough and as a heavy female a bottle is not an option.

It depends on the situation. All 3 are possible, but bottle is less likely I would choose. There is no point even trying while in sitting position. I actually tried to pee in a bottle while sitting in a traffic jam before and because I have foreskin on my penis, urine never goes straight out when I start peeing. On that occasion I peed all over the seat, my hands and eventually urine that ended up on the seat, run back down the leather seat and ended up under my ass. 

I would probably put a towel under my ass and just waited until I would wet myself. If really necessary, I would go out and pee, but only if I really can't afford to wet myself. I'm a bit shy and hate to pee in public. Taking my penis out and show it to everyone in the middle of the road would be really a last option.