Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pictures- She Forgot she was Diapered

Desperate to pee, Sosha believes her situation to be dire when she discovers the bathroom door is locked… Until she remembers that she is wearing a diaper.

In this video, we join Sosha as she gets out of her car at a highway rest area.  As she explains in the video, she is desperate to pee.  She has been driving a long distance and got an early start that morning.  Because of the early start, she has consumed vast quantities of coffee to help wake up, and now all that caffeine has caught up with her.

Badly needing to pee, she walks briskly towards the facilities, only to discover that the door is locked. With her bladder about to burst, she looks around frantic for a solution.  Then, she remembers she is wearing a pull-on diaper.  In her groggy state that morning she put on a diaper for the drive, just in case, but then forgot she was wearing one.

Upon realizing that she is wearing a diaper, she relaxes and lets it all go.  Peeing freely into her diaper, a look of exquisite relief spreads across her face.  Once she is done peeing she walks back to her car, enjoying the feeling of the wet diaper, and relieved.

forgot-1.jpg

forgot-2.jpg

forgot-3.jpg

forgot-4.jpg

forgot-5.jpg

forgot-6.jpg

forgot-7.jpg

forgot-8.jpg

13 hours ago, stranger said:

the tag, free wetting videos under a pay video is kind misleading, don't you think?

The tags on this post are "female" and "pictures," which I think is accurate for this content.  My signature has a link that says "free wetting videos," but that actually takes you to a free video.  My signature is present on all my posts, regardless of the content.