Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Kantai Collection Interactive

I wanted something kancolle-related to do while my ships are stuck in the docks and I inevitably run out of buckets, so I'm going to try to run an interactive story.

For anyone who doesn't know what kantai collection is, I advise you to google it because I'm bad at explaining things.

~

You wake up in a room filled with the sounds of various pieces of machinery, which is dimly illuminated by light filtering through transparent patches in the ceiling.

Before you have time to consider the implications of this, a door opens behind you and you hear footsteps. Looking around, you see a girl with pink hair and various metal contraptions on her back and arms and a man dressed in the uniform of an admiral. They both seem to be staring at you with a perplexed look. After a brief, awkward silence the man speaks up.

"Hello, and welcome to our naval base. I am the admiral, and this is Akashi. I'm quite busy now, but Akashi will show you around." He speaks as if he has repeated this exact statement many times before.

The admiral walks out, leaving you alone with Akashi.

Akashi looks at you and smiles.

"So, any questions?"

1. "No, seemed pretty straightforward to me."

2. "Yes, what's happening? How did I get here?" 

3. Other

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted something kancolle-related to do while my ships are stuck in the docks and I inevitably run out of buckets, so I'm going to try to run an interactive story. For anyone who doesn't know w

"Yes, what's happening? How did I get here?" Akashi smiles again and directs you out of the room you were in, into another room full of crates and boxes. "You have arrived at our naval

"Yes, what's happening? How did I get here?"

Akashi smiles again and directs you out of the room you were in, into another room full of crates and boxes.

"You have arrived at our naval base as a new recruit. In theory we are supposed to be fighting the abyssals, but at the moment we've lost track of their positions, so we are just gathering resources." She turns and gestures to the crates.

"Anyways, we need to get you some equipment!"

~

Character Creation!

Firstly, we need to choose a class.

1. Destroyer

Destroyers are the fastest class and have powerful torpedoes, but have low HP and armour.

2. Light Cruiser

Light cruisers are similar to larger destroyers, with slightly better HP and armour, and the ability to equip larger guns.

3. Heavy Cruiser

Heavy cruisers combine speed, firepower and deadly topredoes all at once, and have decent HP and armour.

4. Fast Battleship

A fast battleship is a battleship with slightly weaker guns and armour, but a much higher speed.

5. Battleship

The highest health and armour and the most powerful guns, but slower than any other class.

6. Aircraft Carrier

Aircraft carriers can attack before enemies can get within the range of other classes, but are weak in close combat

7. Submarine

Submarines can dive under water and perform torpedo attacks without being seen.

Class: Heavy Cruiser

"Here, these should be good for now."

Akashi hands you two of the boxes.

~Equipment Get! 20.3cm twin gun mount, 61cm triple torpedo launcher

"You should head down to the docks and try those out, I'll meet you there in a few minutes with your first mission."

Akashi heads off, leaving you alone in the equipment room with no idea where the docks actually are. Or where anything else is, for that matter.

1. Try to find the docks yourself

2. Try to find someone who can show you where the docks are

3. Try to catch up with Akashi

4. Other

HP: 35/35

Bladder: Mostly Empty

You exit the equipment room and find yourself in a corridor with numerous doors stretching away on both sides. After wandering aimlessly for a while in search of someone who might be able to point you towards the docks, you eventually find a girl with long grey hair, wearing some kind of shrine maiden uniform.

"Hello, you must be the new ship. Do you need any help?"

"Yes, Akashi told me to head to the docks, could you show me where they are?"

"Ah, yes, I can show you there."

The girl gestures to you to follow her, then walks down the corridor, stopping at a door identical to all the others.

Opening the door, you are met with bright sunlight and a pleasant breeze.

The girl gestures towards a set of targets positioned in the water to one side of the dock, then hastily leaves.

Firing a few shots from your new cannon, you manage to hit two of the targets, missing the other seven completely.

As you line up for a second set of shots, you are interrupted by a faint feeling of pressure in your bladder - nothing problematic at the moment, but present nonetheless.

1. Take a second set of shots, see if you can hit all seven remaining targets

2. Wait patiently for Akashi, she should be here soon

3. Go back inside and try to find Akashi

4. Go back inside and try to find the other girl

5. Go back inside and look for a bathroom

6. Other

Bladder: Noticeable

You line up another set of shots from your cannon, taking time to focus, and manage to hit all seven remaining targets. As the smoke clears over the targets' smouldering remains, you spot a figure in the distance. As they approach, you see that the figure is a girl wearing a similar outfit to the girl who showed you the docks, and that she is accompanied by four other, smaller girls a short distance behind. As they get closer, you see that all five girls are moving at impressive speeds.

As soon as the first girl reaches the docks, she throws off the massive cannons suspended off her outfit and charges indoors. Three of the smaller girls follow suit, while the other, a girl with pale blue hair wearing a sailor's outfit and a hat decorated with a drawing of an anchor, walks over to you.

"That was a terrible idea, bringing all that tea on an expedition... I'm glad we all made it back."

Thinking about her statement makes your own condition worse, as you fight to expel several unhelpful images from your mind.

"Anyway, I was told to wait here until I receive instructions from Akashi. Are you here for the same reason?"

Before you can answer, you hear the door behind you open. You look behind you and see Akashi.

"Excellent, you're both here. Our main fleet got lost and ran out of supplies during an operation, and you two need to get over to them as soon as possible. If you leave now, we should be able to get the fleet back here before night. Hibiki, take these. Good luck."

Akashi passes some cans over to the blue-haired girl, who you assume is Hibiki.

Hibiki steps out onto the sea, and motions for you to do the same.

1. Attempt to join Hibiki in walking on the sea

2. Ask Akashi if you can have some time to prepare

3. Other

Bladder: Uncomfortable

You step out onto the water. Surprisingly, you seem to be able to stand on it. After taking a moment to steady yourself, you and Hibiki set off towards the main fleet.

~

After spending most of an hour travelling, you eventually find the main fleet. They are hiding in an alcove in the side of a small island. Approaching closer, you are able to make out six girls, all of whom are carrying bows and arrows. Hibiki begins handing out cans of some kind of food, which are all finished in a couple minutes.

You, meanwhile, are distracted by your bladder, which demands to be emptied soon. Thankfully, your squirming goes unnoticed by the others.

"Alright, we need to head back now. Don't want to be stuck out at night."

1. Attempt to hold it discreetly on your return journey

2. Attempt to hold it, regardless of being noticed

3. Ask to be excused to pee somewhere

4. Other

Bladder: Desperate

"Do you mind if I just head round there for a moment?" You ask, gesturing round the corner of the island. Now that you have drawn attention to yourself, Hibiki appears to notice your predicament.

"Go ahead."

You silently thank her and run round the corner, pull down your panties and start peeing. Breathing a sigh of relief, you look up.

There is an abyssal destroyer staring at you.

You manage to stop yourself mid flow and draw your weapon, leaving you almost entirely combat ready except for the fact that your panties are still around your ankles.

1. Fight the destroyer alone

2. Call for help

3. Run back to the others

4. Other

Bladder: Interrupted