Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting for a newb

During the winter please remember that pee is hot, so the steam can give you away under some circumstances.

The best beginning would be at night, somewhere at the street, wearing black jeans, leggings. With noone close to you it should give you enough privacy. And please be carefull with shoes - you can easily pour your urine into them and it will be hard to clean it up.

2 hours ago, tanin said:

During the winter please remember that pee is hot, so the steam can give you away under some circumstances.

The best beginning would be at night, somewhere at the street, wearing black jeans, leggings. With noone close to you it should give you enough privacy. And please be carefull with shoes - you can easily pour your urine into them and it will be hard to clean it up.

Good point with the shoes, it’s easy to overlook that. I use an old pair of training/sports shoes and rinse them in the washing machine after. 

Its also worth noting that if your shoes fill with pee they make quite a noticeable squishing noise when you walk, which might give you away, or at least cause people to look at you, which you probably don’t want. 

19 minutes ago, WetDave said:

Good point with the shoes, it’s easy to overlook that. I use an old pair of training/sports shoes and rinse them in the washing machine after. 

Its also worth noting that if your shoes fill with pee they make quite a noticeable squishing noise when you walk, which might give you away, or at least cause people to look at you, which you probably don’t want. 

For me the best idea to keep shoes dry is to spread legs widely. That causes the pee to fall straight down in some moment of leg before reaching my shoes. However if you want to do this in public it may catch an attention of everybody around. And it's not wanted in this case. Personally - just in case - I have some old ones dedicated to this form of activities. 

5 hours ago, tanin said:

Moreover, if you wet out in the cold, it'll be warm for like five seconds, then you'll regret it. If the weather gets that cold this winter, you might want to be relatively close to somewhere where you can change soon after. 

You don't want to get caught, or you don't want to be seen afterward in obviously pissed pants? Or both? I agree with the long coat option, that way you won't need dark pants and you can enjoy seeing the wet/dry color contrast, plus there's that added titillation factor that others might see it, even from some distance. When the distance closes, just close the coat! Oh and I'm not suggesting you go into a public store like Heelqueen does, but you can see the possibilities  ?

Heelqueen_public.png

Skirts are best, but if you don't want to wear them, black or very dark pants are second best thing.

But if I were you, I would wear ankle length skirt from thicker material and 80 or even 120 den pantyhose. It's worm and nobody will know if you wet yourself. I dress like that in cold winter months when I'm going out in female clothes. If that is still not enough, put on knee high boots and longer winter coat.

My personal recommendation would be:

- go somewhere with cover. I did it in der woods several times.

- either wear something that hides it (black jeans, leggins, pantyhose) or do it at night.

- bring a change of clothes and a towel. thats what i did sometimes, including socks and shoes. use old shoes.

- snow- or rainpants could also work, but you won't be able to see it and i don't know how cold they get.

The suggestions given are all really great.

I would add to it:

• think about the influence of the position your peeing in; sitting will give a different location of wetness, and cause (if done right) to avoid the shoes
  • think about a place you would feel comfortable, e.g. far from home so no one will recognize you / close to home so you can get back and change fast
  • thick material generally absorbs more; this can be a preference or not