Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many times did you use the school toilets in a typical day at High School?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my high school we were not allowed to use the toilets during lessons or while walking from one lesson to another. To reinforce this rule the toilets were kept locked all day and only unlocked durin

My ex would make a habit of holding all day and then updating me through the day on how bad she had to go. She hated public toilets, so she tried to hold it all day if she could. She would go about he

I ALWAYS held all day and sometimes took pleasure in drinking heaps during lunch so that by the time the end of school came at 3pm I was getting really full. My bus didn't come until 3:35 and I didn't

Guest MelodicDesire

I used to try and only go if I needed to or if i knew I'd have to focus on something, eg a test or a practical. So I'd average about once a day, thought as a challenge I'd try to hold all day, with some close calls on the bus home as it could take an hour or more if the traffic was bad. 

It really varied for me in elementary school my urge incontinence prevented me from holding it very long I would go several times a day but I was running frantic and trying not to pee myself. I went to private school so we wore uniform skirts which if I did have an accident it wasn’t noticeable. Many times I began to pee running to toilet or waiting on line to toilet and nearly always right before the toilets before I could get into position. High school was a little better I would go maybe 3 times a day on average but again I would sometimes hook my panties to the side while waiting in line so if I did leak or lose it the damage wasn’t terrible. 

I could usually hold the day, but that wasn`t a problem as I have a large bladder. I peed before I left for school and again when I got back home.

I only used the school toilets if it was absolute necessary although our toilets were nice and clean and not something you have to be afraid for. I live in a very rural area, maybe not comparable to the conditions in other schools. Later in college I used the bathroom maybe one time a day.

Besides, I can't remeber that we drank that amount what is recommended today.

But if I watch girls on their way home from school or waiting for the bus today, I must say a lot of them showing signs of desperation (and if they decide to hang around with some friends instead of going home it becomes interesting, because some of them are trying to hide their desperation in front of their friends, a good occasion for a desperation lover).

By the way, it seems that a lot of girls avoid school bathrooms. I can't confirm this observation for boys, either they have no problem using the school toilet, or it is because I'm not interested in male desperation.

I think I used to owe occasionally in high school when I first started (year 7) but not again until sixth form and that was due to once feeling pain in stomach so deciding to try peeing and realising as pain subsided it was due to my full bladder. I started to pee most afternoons after that.

i do remember doing work experience when I was 15 and that was a lot longer day 8 until 6 rather than 9 until 3:30 and the first day I was really desperate before leaving the office and went before being driven home. I now realise nobody had shown me where the toilets were and with it being an office rather than school you drank lots of tea! Luckily I saw the toilet just as leaving, the rest of the week I would go as I came back from the shops at lunch but never left the office to go otherwise. 

I was very pee shy back then so think that is why. Funny never even thinking about going yet I’d be obsessed at any girls in my class even mentioning they might need to go when that should be perfectly normal 

Guest Omo-Omega

I always have peed just before I leave in the morning, and go again as soon as I get home. Sometimes I really need it and go during lunch, but I otherwise avoid it where possible.

Guest irvingarlington

I would pee between nearly every class.  After having an accident in 3rd grade, and a very embarrassing close call in 7th grade, I was super paranoid about having an accident.  So I took every chance I could get to relieve myself.  My friends and siblings noticed as well, and would tease me about how often I went.  I hated the feeling of needing to pee in class.  Even the slightest urge made me agitated. I knew I wasn't in control of my own needs, I was at the mercy of the teacher if I needed to go during class.  But I was always too embarrassed to ask for permission to go.

As little as humanly possible. Taking a leak wasnt so bad, though I found it hard to go even when I was alone. But I used to pretty frequently have diarrhea from what I now know was stress and anxiety and if that decided to hammer down on me I'd say i was sick and go use the office toilets.

Toilets at school tended to be filthy and broken, and the stalls were drawn all over and had the doors kicked in. Urinals often filled with paper.

twice, I went in the morning after waking up and sometime after dinner or right before sleep. I'd usually have a cup or 2 of water to drink in the morning, but the 16oz coke I drank in school made me pretty desperate by the time I got home although if I thought it wasn't as bad as to wet myself, I held on until it started to hurt... *still trying to leak/lose control to this day...

My ex would make a habit of holding all day and then updating me through the day on how bad she had to go. She hated public toilets, so she tried to hold it all day if she could. She would go about her day normally, but she would get thirsty and drink a lot during lunch, so by the end of the day, she was really fighting back a bursting bladder.

I told her she should just go, but she refused most days unless she was about to have an accident.

There was only one day that I ever remember her texting me about hobbling off the bus and leaking as she was unlocking the door. Otherwise, she held it all day, almost every day without a problem.

In grades 7-8-9 I used the bathrooms maybe once every 2 weeks.  They were scary places for folks like me.  This was instrumental in me starting to wet myself on the walk home from 8th grade.  Grades 10 &11 were spent in Boarding School, so no issues.  Grade 12 I think 4 times the whole year, I think the first was near the end of the year...

Peace,

Derek

On April 8, 2019 at 1:28 PM, Tibarary said:

By the way, it seems that a lot of girls avoid school bathrooms. I can't confirm this observation for boys, either they have no problem using the school toilet, or it is because I'm not interested in male desperation.

Some boys do avoid school bathrooms.  They are sometimes hangouts for smokers, druggies and bullies, and they are often not very clean.  

I'm very shy, and I don't like school toilets, so from when I was 11 years old (to my last day of school, when I was 19) I never used the toilets at school. I often got really desperate by the end of the school day, and in 2 occasions I ended up having an accident (a complete accident and a smaller one). 

Things got harder when I went to the university, as I had 1 hour of train to come back home at the end of the day..

On 9/7/2018 at 1:44 PM, dairymanbig said:

I ALWAYS held all day and sometimes took pleasure in drinking heaps during lunch so that by the time the end of school came at 3pm I was getting really full. My bus didn't come until 3:35 and I didn't get home until 4pm. If I was doing well and feeling confident I would drink even more water after school just so that I was absolutely bursting by the time I got home - deliberately. Sometimes it was a little touch and go but I enjoyed the challenge of holding on. If I wanted to push myself I would hold on until dinner time.

Sometimes I would avoid peeing in the morning as well to add to the challenge. There was a couple of times I would pee on Sunday night, not pee Monday morning, hold all day through to Monday night and then hold even more until Tuesday morning. I never managed to pluck up the courage to hold until Tuesday afternoon though. In hindsight I probably should have.

All of this was done completely in secret of course - my personal secret fetish. I wish I had had someone (preferably female) to share it with.

I remember acting similarly. Usually I went in the morning and after coming home by early afternoon. And as dairymanbig stated, sometimes I would skip my morning pee, be it intentionally or from lazyness. Despite of the rising urge I hardly ever would use the school toilet and usually made it until coming home. Every now and then I even held on at home and managed to reach dinner time which meant refraining for app. 20 hours. But even if I was an experienced holder by that time I would not have reached bed time or the following morning - 24 to 32 hours - like dairymanbig. But anyhow I remember sometimes facing big problems having to do homework, pen in right hand, left hand in the crotch to calm down my demanding or even aching bladder.

I don't recall going very often. I generally held it unless it was an emergency. I didn't drink much water, so there were few emergencies.

I do specifically remember once such emergency, though. It was when I had just started there (the first day, in fact). I needed to go before math class, but I didn't know where my math classroom was, so I ended up spending the entire in-between-periods time looking for the classroom. By the middle of class, I knew I couldn't wait for the end, so I asked to be excused. I then went looking for a bathroom (didn't know where those were, either), and found one not far from the math classroom. It had no sign on the door, but was clearly a bathroom, so I went in.

It had the weirdest-looking urinal I had ever seen. A circular basin in the middle of the room, with a lever on top that flushed it with water. As I finished using it, I looked around for the sink, and didn't see one anywhere. Then I realized I was in the girls' bathroom, peeing in the sink...

I've always been pee-shy, so I'd hold on all day if I thought I could, which was about 2 or 3 days a week in high school. I don't remember ever having to go more than once during the day.  But on the days when I did hold on all day I'd be busting by home time, and there were definitely times when I was getting pretty nervous during the bus trip home. There were numerous occasions when I was standing impatiently at the top of the steps as the bus approached my stop, fighting a big urge brought on from anticipation of nearly being home and soon being able to go, and sometimes when the bus finally came to a stop and the door opened I'd accidentally spurt in my panties as I ran down the steps.