Recommended Posts

"How...much longer until we get there?"

"in time, young one. We shall arrive in time."

"....Understood."

This.. had been a dreadful day. At first blush, when that giant of a figure rescued you from that....unpleasant household you lived in for so many years, you thought things would get better...... But....

'It's all the same as ever...'

People gave you strange looks everywhere you walked..... Parents nudged their children inside whenever you walked.....Animals recoiled in fear as you approached..... Even the very world around felt like it shattered as you walked.

Street lights dimmed, wooden fixtures groaned....Metal signs creaked....Even what everyone described as a gentle breeze felt like it was cutting through you..........

By the grace of the Moon, you were traveling once again..... By the comfort of night, you were forced out yet again...And, with peoples eyes looking past you....It felt the same as it always had.

"You seem...Troubled." the only companion you had with you called out, prompting you to turn your gaze upwards to him. One of the only two people in your life that didn't look at you with disdain, terror, or disgust....

A figure in long, periwinkle robes that draped over his body sloppily...... A long, grey beard, matched with similarly aged hair. Prominent spectacles framed his wrinkled, ancient face. You suspected he was incredibly old..If not the oldest person you'd ever met that was still walking around.

"It's nothing, Headmaster.." you offhandedly brush aside, as the elderly figure raises a single finger.

"I should hope your memory hasn't failed you this quickly.." the man chides to you. "You did just get transferred out of my school, so you need not be so formal."

The reminder was rather painful, and you feel a tad unnecessary. You were in transit with him right now, and you had what few things you'd brought with you in a suitcase at your side. Of course you didn't forget you were being transferred..... But, you bit your lip, and gave a small, tense nod.

"Yes, Sir Albus...." you called just as formally, lightly closing your eyes once more. "I have not forgotten.."

"It's no good to keep your worries bottled up, you know." he added, lightly. "You'll find me an open minded confidant. I assure you, I've heard much worse than what your mind can come up with. I'm quite certain my family has done worse than you conceive."

"So why am I being transferred out then?" you snap, a bit sharper than you intended. "I was told that your school was for people like me! People who were more than just mundane! People who weren't mug-"

"And it is." the man cuts you off, curtly. "Yes, my school is meant for people like us. But, as the Professor was to inform you, we found your abilities... A bit much for the students..."

"I Just did what I was told!" you harp, defensively. "They said DIsarm my opponents, His arms weren't a problem after! The teacher told us to keep the Mandrake alive, I brought someone else's back to life! What's so bad about that?! Why do I, in his words exactly, 'Not Belong here'?! Huh?!"

It wasn't even your own stupid plant that died! It was some other girl's, and you felt bad for her. You hadn't expected such a loud, and vicious response from the class... How people started to crowd around, and call out.....

So what if you couldn't find a wand? Did that make you any less of a wizard?! Did it make you that much of a failure that you were getting expelled?! Did it mean...

"The boy's arms will grow back just fine.." Albus responded, cooly... In that same, 'Figure of Authority Telling you off' kind of tone that said you weren't allowed to talk back. "And, i believe the professor's phrasing...could have been better. You do not belong at my school..... Because we are ill-Equipped to deal with someone like you."

You gave a sharp frown to try and express your distaste silently, folding your arms up. This...This sucked!

You wanted to go home.. Not to that terri-bad place with the shouting, plump man, and the nosy, shrill woman... With the fat boy that kept picking on you, and getting treated like it was his lot in life to get whatever he wanted by whining. You had a feeling he was going to be a real brat....If not having a heart-attack before he was Twenty. No....

You wanted to go back.... Back when you were young. With your dad....

A single man, with a silly, kind of goofy demeanor. He never looked at you with disgust for how you were different, or terror for what you could do, or even annoyance when you made a mistake. No....He was always supportive, and always there for you. Clumsy, and a little dense, but a wonderful parent....

You missed him....

"So, I've brought you to one of my colleagues instead." Albus's voice adds, as you turn your head to look up to.....

...

Frankly, what looks like an unimpressive dorm room. Like one of the boarding schools the plump, angry man kept threatening to send you. Blue walls blended in with the night sky, and you could see a myriad of windows....

It wasn't the most promising, or majestic view....Especially coming from the brilliant castle you were shunned out of.... But, as you and Albus stepped up to the door, you could feel it....

An overwhelming, overpowering presence....One that felt strange, even by your own standards. Compared to Albus next to you, and all of the other students and teachers in the school you were in.....

This felt....

....

Familiar.

"Orio? I've brought that new student." Albus's voice calls out, as you feel the presence shifting....Twisting... and starting to converge on a focal point in the doorway....

You brace yourself for the upcoming presence, energy coursing through your fingers as you prepare for the arrival of...Whatever was sent to greet you, tensing up. Albus seems unperturbed, but you aren't so confident....

As the essence suddenly BWAMFS into existence in front of you, a much....less old figure appearing. A man, you guess with a long, white cloak thrown over dark blue hair...Matched by the kind of clothes you'd seen normal people wearing on your way here.

Some kind of shirt, and loose, baggy, jeans. As if he was a normal person, in costume.

"Heyyo, Al-baby, and little buddy! What's the good word?" the mysterious, new figure muses, having a....

...

An almost offensively carefree expression on his face. You don't sense anything nearly as magical as the energy you felt before.... Nor, do you sense even the tiniest hint of malice, or authority in this man's stance or being.

....

He kind of looks like an idiot.

"It's nice to see you too, Orio." Albus responds, much much calmer by comparison. "You look well. I take it there are no objections to his transfer then?"

"Objections? Heck no!" the new, younger man calls.  You would guess he's in his late twenties, or early thirties. Nowhere close to the other man's age, as he lightly twirls his hand in a wave. "I've heard great and wonderful things about this little tyke! All these whispers in the nightlife, and through that fancy portrait you passed me a few years back. This kid the real deal?"

...

You're hardly a child.....And you're not sure about this figure's...complete disregard for any kind of formality. This feels like a trap....

"Well my dude? Are ya for real? Got some cool stuff to show me?" he suddenly calls, bending over slightly to look at you with the same, loose posture, and amused expression. Your shoulders tense up involuntarily, as you prepare to answer....

===============================================================================================================================================

1. Answer Curtly, but properly.

2. Answer Sarcastically.

3. Nod, Shrug, or otherwise answer nonverbally.

4. Test him with a spell.

5. Other [specify]

Character Status:

???

Spell List:
Resurrect Breathe life back into something that has lost it.
Supernova: The Hottest Flame
Permafrost: The Coldest Ice
Gigawatt: The Strongest Charge
Squall: The Fiercest Gales
Pangaea: The Wildest Earth
Quasar: The Brightest Light
Tsunami: The Tallest Waters
Necrosis: The Touch of Death
Distort: Twist something out of it's normal state

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um...am I the only one who sees the 'Skull' icon* above this Orio's head? I can't help but feel flaunting our powers on a much stronger Magician will be a horrible idea.

My vote goes to 3. Let's just shrug and let him see later.

 

*In terms of 'Skull Icon', for those who may not be in the know, I mean someone who's way more powerful than us and could easily kill us if they wanted to, like a Raid Boss in an MMO game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You look up at 'Orio' with a bit of a frown, but nod your head.

"I...am the person that Albus has brought, yes." you call, giving a short...quiet nod You don't know anything about this man, or what he could do... So, using your powers haphazardly is likely unwise...... Not to mention, leaves a poor impression.

The man suddenly clasps your back in a vigorous pat, laughing obnoxiously.

"Bwahahaah... No need to be shy, kid. I've heard it all!" he calls, giving you a bright, foolhardy smile. "Maybe you're just nervous cause I'm old? Yeah, that's it. Lemme bring you to some kids your age, and you'll be chatterboxxing away, I'm sure."

You aren't convinced this isn't some kind of sick joke, but as Albus gives you a patient nod, you step into the building with the mysterious 'Orio'.

immediately, you can sense a shift in the atmosphere, the dark moonlit night giving way to a more...

....

Genuine feel.

Even as you glance around what you suspected was a meager boarding school, you see blue-lined walls... A wide, open foyer that stretches out for quite a distance....

Many, many staircases, doors that lead to, what you can only guess are a myriad of classrooms.....

And students. So many different people walking to and fro. You feel yourself reflexively tense up at the sight of others, but none of them seem to pay you any mind.... None of them give you that scolding, terror-filled gaze....

No... they just look at you like any other student.

"Welcome, little pal. To My Magic Academy."

You take in the sight for a bit, glancing up at the roof to see a glassy skylight.. Letting the full shape of the glowing moon in. Despite that, there are more than a few chandeliers and lighting fixtures blanketing the halls in warm twilight.

"A place where empowered can be free to do.... Well, whatever they feel like!" Orio calls, with a chuckle. "There's a Library down that way."

He points in the distance to a set of double doors.

"A gym that-a-way."

He points to a room with a bright green door.

"A nice, quiet room that-a-way for reading and meditating."

Another room, with a deep, blue hue on the door.

"And, if you're feeling friendly, there's a cafe over that-a-way!" he adds, pointing to a bright pink door. "Don't worry: Tell em H.M. Orio sentcha, and they'll set you up with something to eat, little pal. Now go on, explore a little. I'll come to you when you've gotten a bit used to it. Made a friend or two, etc."
 

"Hey wai-" you start, but strangely...He's gone before you can call out.

....

Here you are, in a mysterious, boarding school.....Supposedly for empowered students...

...

And you've been turned loose.

....

You glance around at the doors, and ponder what to do from here.....

Where you should go.....

....

============================================================================================================================

1. To the Library!

2. To the Gym!

3. To the Meditation Room!

4. To the Cafe!

5. Wander the halls, people watching.

 

Character Status:

???

Goal List: (These are things that you can try to aim for, while you're here. Some Goals may unlock others: Some may lead to different characters, some may just be for Silly fun.)

Make a friend?
Explore Surroundings?
Conquer School?
Cause Chaos?
Eat Lunch?

Spell List:
Resurrect Breathe life back into something that has lost it.
Supernova: The Hottest Flame
Permafrost: The Coldest Ice
Gigawatt: The Strongest Charge
Squall: The Fiercest Gales
Pangaea: The Wildest Earth
Quasar: The Brightest Light
Tsunami: The Tallest Waters
Necrosis: The Touch of Death
Distort: Twist something out of it's normal state

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You decide to make your way to the cafe, feeling a bit of a soft growl from your stomach. You suppose you are hungry, after that journey.....

So, getting some food seems to be the best idea. You make your way down through the hall, putting your hand on the bright pink door... And pushing it open.

.....

You're kind of surprised to see such a...mundane looking place. You'd been to a few restaurants, diners, and such with your old, horrid family.......

And, this one seems to be just as mundane....

....

Until you look to the windows, and see varying bouts of scenery outside of them. One looks like brilliant, shining daylight....One, the beautiful, cool night sky you arrived in..... One seems to have a vicious rainstorm trailing down the windows, and one...

...

You see the last one looks as if the building was entirely underwater, with the window being of that of a submarine, peering out. You can make out a few fish swimming past it like some kind of aquarium, as you step into the cafe.... Looking around quietly at the interior now, instead of the walls.

There are a few people of interest, scattered about. A curvy girl with a typical sailor-suit that you've seen in various cartoons, and long, black hair in a ponytail.. She seems to have a bit of an intense aura about her that dissuades others... But, you don't feel bothered by it....

At another table, there's a younger-looking girl, with a black cape draped around what you guess is a lithe form... With striking, silvery-white hair. You can see her lightly sharpening a knife, an eerily pleasant smile on her face as she does.

Another glance, next to the undersea window, is a svelte looking boy with blood-red hair, with an apron around an incredibly mundane looking uniform, and a spray bottle in his hand. You hazard that he's cleaning as you look around some more, catching two more people.

A girl in a sports uniform, with blonde hair, capped with a deep blue baseball cap, eating at... honestly, a copious amount of curry, with a baseball bat propped up on the side of her table. You wonder if there are sports teams in this school, as the last person catches your eye....

The person behind the counter where you presume an order would be placed. A slightly older male, with Pure-White hair, a strikingly crimson overcoat, and a magazine you suspect is hardly appropriate for a public setting..... A hand reaching to grab something from a box.... Is that... Pizza?

...

You've certainly got your work cut out for you. Perhaps asking one of them for help would be beneficial?

=========================================================================================================================

1. Talk to the girl with Long Black Hair, and an intense Aura.

2. Talk to the girl with silvery-white hair, and knives.

3. Talk to the guy with Blood-Red hair that's cleaning

4. Talk to the girl with a baseball cap, and blonde hair that's eating.

5. Talk to the guy with white hair, and a red coat behind the counter.

Character Status:

???

Goal List: (These are things that you can try to aim for, while you're here. Some Goals may unlock others: Some may lead to different characters, some may just be for Silly fun.)

Make a friend?
Explore Surroundings?
Conquer School?
Cause Chaos?
Eat Lunch?

Spell List:
Resurrect Breathe life back into something that has lost it.
Supernova: The Hottest Flame
Permafrost: The Coldest Ice
Gigawatt: The Strongest Charge
Squall: The Fiercest Gales
Pangaea: The Wildest Earth
Quasar: The Brightest Light
Tsunami: The Tallest Waters
Necrosis: The Touch of Death
Distort: Twist something out of it's normal state

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But it's Dante! We msut talk to him! We jsut msut!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3. Shirou gets no love. Maybe... *Cue thought process of Imouto Bouquet*

If we get on Shirou's good side, we might get to see the rest of his 'family'. This means that we might get to see Illya, Kuro and Miyu! Triple the cute lolis! Triple the fun! TRIPLE THE LEWDITY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.