Recommended Posts

Another great story from the esteemed Dr. Kirwan.

I do enjoy your craft beers when I’m over in the US on business, some are even nearly as good as the best of our English beers haha! I’ve certainly filled my bladder and wet myself with them a few times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 85% sure I know where you went for beer from your description. Do they serve nachos off of big aluminum keg lids by any chance?

Your bed is fucked up btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that was an epic soaking. That was breathtaking, both the events and how well you paint them!

And if your husband's like  a lot of us, rolling into your puddle to cuddle would've been just fine with him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, supernerd222 said:

I'm 85% sure I know where you went for beer from your description. Do they serve nachos off of big aluminum keg lids by any chance?

Your bed is fucked up btw.

Hehehe you may have guessed correctly. ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife is a bedwetter and I learned long ago... pad her up before bed, no matter what condition I am in, or live with the consequences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

My wife is a bedwetter and I learned long ago... pad her up before bed, no matter what condition I am in, or live with the consequences.

Yup, always a good thing.

20 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Glad you find it enjoyable, and that your husband doesn't seem disgusted at you for it

He's been very supportive of my medical stuff and fetishes! One of the reasons I put a ring on him ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

He's been very supportive of my medical stuff and fetishes! One of the reasons I put a ring on him ?

That's always good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Reading that I winced several times. The sky train would be a really embarrassing place to wet. Surprised the little girl (the one with the PhD) wasn't put on the potty before bed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 11:04 PM, Stanley79 said:

Wow! Reading that I winced several times. The sky train would be a really embarrassing place to wet. Surprised the little girl (the one with the PhD) wasn't put on the potty before bed. 

I've always had fantasies about having an accident on a stalled Skytrain... one of these days it will happen ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2018 at 1:26 PM, trekkie said:

Now that was an epic soaking. That was breathtaking, both the events and how well you paint them!

And if your husband's like  a lot of us, rolling into your puddle to cuddle would've been just fine with him...

If my husband wet the bed, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. i'd probably join in

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2018 at 4:30 PM, NiagraFalls said:

If my husband wet the bed, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. i'd probably join in

 

Hehehe join in ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2018 at 4:20 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Hehehe join in ?

 

Hmm, you think if you asked, he'd roll over into your puddle, snuggle up with you, and let go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, trekkie said:

Hmm, you think if you asked, he'd roll over into your puddle, snuggle up with you, and let go?

Mmm he's done this accidentally a couple of times... and I think the answer is no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow it sounds like you were lying in that lovely mess for hours. Incipient diaper rash, perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2018 at 4:15 AM, yellowet said:

Wow it sounds like you were lying in that lovely mess for hours. Incipient diaper rash, perhaps?

No this time ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 10:12 PM, alaskadl said:

Very nice! I would love to roll into a puddle from my wife in the morning.

I have done many times it's lovely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2018 at 7:20 AM, Wetshisbed said:

I have done many times it's lovely.

Please elaborate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, trekkie said:

Please elaborate. 

My wife wets the bed sometimes and I love to roll in to her wetness after she gets up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you like puddles, you'ld probably not like the Pee Pod Mat (as seen in photo above). They pretty much absorb a single night wetting. They don't absorb two. However, at least two here have reported two and three wettings in a single night. The "Science of a Wet Night" thread reported results from a thermistor that recorded time and duration of a participant's wettings. It recorded multiple wettings in a single night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.