Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Whats the best color leggings to show wetness?

If you want wetness shown on your leggings, pants or skirt like a dark patch, you should wear clothes from darker or colorful materials as others said. 
To show wetness well on white pants, they should be from thin fabric, so wet part would become transparent and your skin and underwear would show through leggings or pants. I like this best and often wear white pants from thin material and when I wet myself it's very obvious and even with a small amount of pee  pants get wet all the way down the legs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 11:08 AM, princesspee27 said:

why grey instead of white? i thought the brighter the color the better it shows

A light color works best like light blue or gray. I used to exclusively wet in white cotton briefs. Someone suggested gray . I tried a pack of light colored briefs including blue or gray. They show the growing  wetness much better. There is real color change, whereas white is still white just wet, not nearly as visible. 

• 4 weeks later...

here are a few pictures to use as examples
as you can see, it all depends on contrast and reflectivity and the amount of light in the scene and the angle of that light between the wetter and the observer

pure black doesnt show up anywhere near as good as light gray (pic 1, 4 and 5)
hot pink doesnt show as much as dark gray or jeans blue (not sure what that color actually is) (pic 3 6 and 7)

under the right lighting conditions, black will show up relatively clear (pic 2 and 8]

(yes the first 3 are diapered)

tumblr_pee92aiNV91rn07x7_540.jpg

tumblr_pc8002rFuZ1sjkzsdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5e78zENhd1sjkzsdo1_1280.jpg

28753494_456316944798991_7564015966120574976_n.jpg

Caroline-Pierce-peeing-in-leggings.jpg

kenna-valentina-peed-in-her-spandex-tights.jpg

piss-soaked-pants.jpg

yoga-pants-crotch-1.jpg

On 9/5/2018 at 8:15 PM, WetDave said:

Also, avoid new clothes. There seems to be some chemical used in the manufacture of a lot of clothes that acts as a water-repellent. Clothes that have been worn and washed a few times wet better. 

I'd love to find out what that chemical is and use it to wash clothes in for those sneaky wettings of sports shorts etc! 

2 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I'd love to find out what that chemical is and use it to wash clothes in for those sneaky wettings of sports shorts etc! 

Some stores actually sell water-repellant laundry detergent (in order to wash water repellant clothing items, such as jackets). Although it will likely not be factory quality, it might give some desirable effect.

In general, I think grey would work best for visibility (but I've just tried grey and black in my life). It is about the contrast. However, the material matters, not only for how it shows but also for how easily the wetness spreads and whether it will soak through the material, or whether you'll be more wetting through the material (I hope I am explaining the difference well).