Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since you guys couldn't seem to agree, I went with the most frequent choices. Here's Zoey:    As Andrea waited in the mall, Zoey approached with a cup of coffee in her hand. She sipped it, sq

"U-um..." Andrea looked at Zoey, smiling. "You... thinking what I'm thinking?"  Zoey nodded. "B-but... not right now." She chuckled. "I'd love to see how you look... without those clothes, though

Alright!   So, we've got our girl.   Her name is Andrea, she's a 22-year-old Strawberry blonde girl with a flat chest and a very large bladder.   She gets dressed into a

Posted Images

"U-um..." Andrea looked at Zoey, smiling. "You... thinking what I'm thinking?" 

Zoey nodded. "B-but... not right now." She chuckled. "I'd love to see how you look... without those clothes, though."

"That's gonna make holding really hard!" Andrea smirked. "I'll do it... i-if you do it too."

Zoey gasped, but smirked, quickly stripping. Soon both girls were naked, not to mention bursting. 

"Aah... th-that was hard..." Zoey blushed as Andrea stared at her body. "Um... you look great!"

"Thanks," an also-embarrassed Andrea replied. "You too..."

"So... n-now what?" Zoey asked.

"Well, now..." Andrea said...

Now they... what? 

Start drinking

Head out somewhere (Naked!? :O)

Play a game

Try to make each other desperate in other ways

Our heroines right now:

Andrea-Zoey1.png.f721f53c581bb25df9fdc53949bfbe46.png

"Well, I have an idea!" Andrea smiled. "We should both drink some lemonade!" She got some out of the fridge. As it sloshed around it made both girls squirm. Zoey crossed her legs.

"W-wow..." both naked girls were already bursting, but this was going to be fun. She poured the drink out, making Zoey groan and put a hand between her legs, clamping herself shut. She looked up at her friend, still smiling. Andrea handed Zoey a glass, then downed one herself, making her bladder pound and pulse heavily.

"Ohhh..." Andrea moaned. "Okay, n-now wha-AAH!" She yelped as Zoey pressed on the pink-haired girl's bulge. Andrea smirked. "W-wanna play that game then? Fine..."

They're going to make each other more desperate... how do they go about doing that?

Turning on taps?

Pouring liquid onto the floor?

Turning on videos or running water?

Walking into the bathroom, sitting on the toilet? 

Pressing on bladders?

Something else?

Feel free to pick any number of these. xP