Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since you guys couldn't seem to agree, I went with the most frequent choices. Here's Zoey:    As Andrea waited in the mall, Zoey approached with a cup of coffee in her hand. She sipped it, sq

"U-um..." Andrea looked at Zoey, smiling. "You... thinking what I'm thinking?"  Zoey nodded. "B-but... not right now." She chuckled. "I'd love to see how you look... without those clothes, though

Alright!   So, we've got our girl.   Her name is Andrea, she's a 22-year-old Strawberry blonde girl with a flat chest and a very large bladder.   She gets dressed into a

Posted Images

Both girls smirked, Andrea walked over to Zoey, pressing on her bladder, making it pound and making her moan. Zoey returned the favour by running her hand over Andrea's bulging, protruding pot, making her squirm. "I've got an idea," Andrea smirked, before walking over to the sink and putting both taps on full blast. It made her squirm harder. "Aah..." Though looking at Zoey, it made hers even worse too. She had both hands pressed firmly into her crotch, breathing deeply to try and make herself not leak at all. 

Soon, both girls headed into the bathroom. "Got the ultimate... ngh... ch-challenge for ya..." Zoey looked at Andrea with a smirk. "G-go and sit down."

"On the toilet?" Andrea smiled, though her bladder was practically screaming at her not to, "No problem!" She smiled, playing up a big game, before walking over and sitting down on the open toilet. Just being there made her body immediately try to relax, but she actively fought against it. "N-noo!!" She crossed her legs, double-crossing them, making sure nothing came out!

Finally, after 5 torturous minutes, it was Zoey's turn. Sitting there, she had a different strategy: Keep it in by any means necessary. Meaning, of course, she had to plant her hands down there, squirming hard, stopping every few seconds to stop a spurt from coming out.

5 more minutes, and neither girl had leaked a single drop. On top of that, both girls looked just about ready to pop. Zoey groaned. "I-I have another idea..."

"Oh yeah?" Zoey asked. "What is it?"

"A Russian Roulette sort of game, with drinks."

"Y-you mean...?"

"Yep... we'll have 6 drinks. One of them will be filled with a powerful diuretic. Whoever drinks that one loses.'

"What happens to the loser?" Andrea asked.

"We'll decide that when the game begins."

So, this part was a little longer than usual. Which is good. ?

So, for this game, what should the punishment be for losing?

- Plugged up

- Must watch the other girl pee

- Must stand with legs spread without leaking

- Must pee a little and stop, if they can't stop then plug

And who loses? :3

(Edit: Sorry about no pictures this time around. The program I use is a little limited. I'd probably be able to do the things, but it'd take a lot more time than I'm willing to put in right now, still being a little sick. >.>)

Edited by Bees (see edit history)

Andrea should lose but she should sit on Zoey's lap and embrace her before start to pee, making both lose lol

And the Punishment 

Plugged up and go to have a potty training lol

Andrea should lose but she should sit on Zoey's lap and embrace her before start to pee, making both lose lol

And the Punishment 

Plugged up and go to have a potty training lol

Finally they had the game set up. Zoey groaned as she grabbed herself. She squeezed her legs together, closing one eyes as she breathed heavily. Both girls took a drink, downing it immediately. "Okay, so we'll know what's happened after a few seconds!" They waited, and neither of them were doubled over in desperation, so they each took another drink, downing it pretty hard. Soon, both girls gasped, holding themselves. "Ohhh...!" 

"W-we both got it!?" Zoey asked.

"I-I guess so... well..." Andrea took out 2 urethral plugs, Zoey taking one, and they both plugged themselves up. "Wow... m-my bladder's pretty big..."

"Mine too... um, s-so, what do we do now?"

What do they do now? ?

Sorry guys, I haven't been up to writing pure omo stories in a bit. Also, the reason they both lost is because the votes were tied.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...