Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey, I'm back! ?

As you may know, I ran out of ideas with my last story, but if this goes like I think I will, then this one won't end as abruptly, and I can keep it going for a while. ^_^ 

My basic idea for this one is, a girl who enjoys holding it wakes up one day and decides to hold for a long period of time. You guys get to choose the girl, how long she holds for (or tries to), what she does, who she meets, and where she goes. (When she finally loses it, I will keep it going with later stories of the girl and her friends. c:)

First of all, we'll have to pick the girl.

What is her age? I'm thinking anywhere from 15-25, but any age is fine.

Her hair colour? Any colour is fine, really. ?

Her bust size? Doesn't have to be exact, either, 'big' and 'small' work just as well.

Her holding capacity? 

Her name?

And finally, is she just a human? Or should we mix this up and make her a neko?

(And depending on the girl in question, I might be able to make a picture of her in the program I use called Kisekae 2. :P)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since you guys couldn't seem to agree, I went with the most frequent choices. Here's Zoey:    As Andrea waited in the mall, Zoey approached with a cup of coffee in her hand. She sipped it, sq

"U-um..." Andrea looked at Zoey, smiling. "You... thinking what I'm thinking?"  Zoey nodded. "B-but... not right now." She chuckled. "I'd love to see how you look... without those clothes, though

Alright!   So, we've got our girl.   Her name is Andrea, she's a 22-year-old Strawberry blonde girl with a flat chest and a very large bladder.   She gets dressed into a

Posted Images

Alright! So  we've got 1 vote for big breasts, 1 for medium, one for (deliciously) small. That helps, thanks guys. xD I'll use a randomizer for that one, I think.

We've got 1 vote for neko and 2 votes human, so, sorry Jeffrey, but she'll be human.

And 3 votes for a giant bladder, so that one will be done. ^_^

For hair, blonde was suggested, as for the name, it was Andrea. Sure. ?

Finally, age... 21 was the only age actually said, so she'll be 21. A 21-year-old human girl with blonde hair and a huge bladder. :3

So! Just a few more stats... the story starts with her waking up the first day, how full is her bladder when she wakes up?

She will also need to get dressed for the day, what does she wear?

And of course, how long does she decide she wants to hold it in for? >w>

I agree with having her wake up with an unusual full bladder, but I think and for a big bladdered girl like Andrea, that could still mean only slightly over half full. 2 hours doesn't sound like very much for a big bladdered girl 'though, I think she should aim for four hours at least.

For the clothes, I mostly agree with Nikeryda, but I think she should ensure the skirt she picks is tight around her waist, just to make absolutely sure it won't fall down while she's not wearing panties.

18 hours ago, xzigsx said:

I vote huge capacity and strong bladder, we're gonna need it.

Age 22. Small-medium breasts. I think red hair, and any name is fine. Human or Neko, I'm ok with either.

I'm sorry, it just now informed me that you had commented. >.> I've sort of already chosen these things, but I might incorporate these now, instead of blonde she can be strawberry blonde. xP

Alright!

So, we've got our girl.

Her name is Andrea, she's a 22-year-old Strawberry blonde girl with a flat chest and a very large bladder.

She gets dressed into a white t-shirt, a black lacy bra, and a skirt with no panties. 

Andrea.png.f7eba7c6b915257c5d462b4e939d86a1.png

So, something like that, then? :3 (This is my first time adding an image to a post, so please be patient with me.)

Now that that's all out of the way, let's begin!

Andrea woke up, yawning. She hit her alarm clock sleepily, getting up out of bed. She sighed as she shuffled out of the room, then gasped as she noticed the calendar. "This... oh, it's today!" Andrea got a little giddy. This was the day she had put aside for holding her pee! She smiled, then got a twinge from her bladder. "Ohh... it's already gettin' there..." She had to be at at least 60% fullness, if she had to guess. "Ooh... w-what should I wear?" she looked around in her drawers, and, after stripping off her pajamas, put on one of her plain t-shirts, this particular one a plain white, and a black skirt. She decided to take her shirt off and put on a bra underneath, just in case, and well... she decided she'd leave the panties off... just to make the danger of wetting a little more severe.

Oh, how she loved this concept! If she wet herself it would get all over the floor, so she had to hold it in at all costs! It was exciting! But she wanted to make it really hard for herself, make herself really, really desperate... to the point of bursting. The bigger the bulge in her bladder, the better. For now, it was... just okay... it was more than half full, which was nice, but she wasn't really even squirming. She had to fix this!

Andrea went down to her fridge and grabbed a couple bottles of water. She set them aside, then made herself some breakfast. Just some cereal, nothing too fancy. Though the sound of the milk hitting the cereal was a bit more exciting than usual. As she finished up, she realized... there was a lot of things she could do that day. She hadn't really planned exactly where she'd go, or what she'd do. 

So, where does she go? (If anywhere), and once she's there, what does she do? 

Some options, to get you started:

She could go to the park. It'd make holding a little more exciting, since there's a giant fountain there.

She could go to the mall. It'd make the hold way more exciting, since there'll be so many people there to witness it (plus it's public property, so if she wets, it'll be visible to everyone!)

She could stay at home, invite a friend over, and have a drinking contest.

She could go to a bar and drink for a while.

She could visit a water park. Though she's a little old for it, the constant running water might make her a little giddy. 

Feel free to use any of these, or any others that you think of.

And, what season is it? Keeping in mind, the colder it is outside, the more desperate she'll become.

Our heroine right now:

1.png.992e54c1a05f66e8c8c0b90a7c423a1e.png

Edited by Bees (see edit history)

(Alright, fall it is!)

Andrea got to her door, yawning as she opened it, then shivering a little as the cool fall wind blew over her. It would be winter sooner than she would have liked, but she didn't mind so much. The cold would help her get more desperate, so she loved it! Andrea slipped on a pair of plain yellow sandals and headed out. As she stepped outside, Andrea locked up, before the wind blew her skirt up, exposing her lack of panties! 

2.png.dbfb1b9b6666b0d6eb6d799b99c3c9df.png

No-one was around, so she was able to pull it back down okay, but she was sure to try to not make that mistake again. Finally though, she reached the park. She wanted to meet her friend at the mall, so she pulled out her phone, calling up her friend. After a brief exchange, they agreed to meet each other there. The fountain in the park wasn't helping, but soon she got up and headed towards the mall. As she went, a wave of desperation came over her. She smiled as she held herself, moaning a little bit. "Ahhh..."

As she got to the mall, another pang went through her, as she waited for her friend.

Who is this friend? We can make her the same way we made Andrea. :3

Our heroine right now:

3.png.bd73cd2775d8cbedfcea573358422eca.png

3 hours ago, ola93 said:

Shouldn't her bladder be a bit bigger than 'small', e.g. 'below average'? For the sake of a holding contest.

No. Tiny bladder. I don't know why everyone always goes for big huge bladders so we have to wait longer for our characters to be desperate.

My vote goes for a cute brunette girl with a full venti starbucks cup in her hand, and a half full, miniscule bladder... who also enjoys peeing herself a little more than normal. Who knows, maybe she has a thing for our other character too.

Edited by thisonestays
more (see edit history)