Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone hear wet themselves due to freezing?

I wet myself in winter on may occasions, but not just because I was freezing. It's more a combination of ordinary desperation and cold weather. Although it's much harder to hold it when you're cold and freezing winter breeze and sub zero temperature at least expedite the process.

I remember one occasion when I was waiting in long line for a concert ticket in freezing winter weather. I was getting more and more desperate minute after minute, but I was so close to the ticket office I didn't want to leave the line. I think I would make it, get the ticket and reach the bathroom if it would be summer, but due to sub zero temperature it was hard to hold it and when I was about 10 people away from the ticket office, I started leaking heavily and had to do something before I totally lose it. I decided to let it go a little in my pants, as I done it in the past, just enough to shave of the desperation a little and reach the bathroom. I had in my panties extra absorbent sanitary pad and would probably not even get my panties wet if I would let out a small amount of pee, but as it turned out, that decision was a big mistake, because I couldn't stop peeing for long time. I totally wet my pants and had to go home before concert even begun and without the ticket. I couldn't go in with totally wet pants anyway and it would be even to embarrassing to stand in line for next 20 minutes and buy a ticket for next day. And this was not the only such occasion.  I guess I just can't stop peeing or hold it as good as normal when my penis is extra small because of cold.

I'd had some coffee. Then I started drove south on highway I-5. The need hit where the highway had no exits. When I arrived at an exit to a town, I'd been holding longer than usual. But did not expect to wet. Entered a supermarket to find a restroom. Going through the door draft from air conditioning hit suddenly. Without warning my urinary sphincter popped open for a moment.. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...