16 hours ago, wetdiaperlover said:

I was hoping for a diapered desperation story involving DVA. If you need more info on DVA just watch this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q7j2d6YCQbg

let me know if you need more or can do it with just this

Faust could definitely write something for D.Va in a diaper. Faust would want to know any specifics you might have for it before he starts, but it wouldn't be too difficult...Once Faust gets through some of his list.

In the meantime, unrelated Fauxstus

__suzuya_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kuro

1 hour ago, Faust said:

Faust could definitely write something for D.Va in a diaper. Faust would want to know any specifics you might have for it before he starts, but it wouldn't be too difficult...Once Faust gets through some of his list.

In the meantime, unrelated Fauxstus

__suzuya_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kuro

Sweet thanks. I think I finally have enough posts to pm. I will send you more details that way.

6 minutes ago, Night Rain said:

How familiar are you with the Fate/Grand Order characters?

Very familiar. 

Then you'd know of Helena Blavatsky? and what about the anime series called Senki Zesshou Symphogear?

3 hours ago, Night Rain said:

Then you'd know of Helena Blavatsky? and what about the anime series called Senki Zesshou Symphogear?

Faust has Np2 Helena Blavatsky, yes. Faust has no idea on the anime series though.

Hello Hello~ Long time, frequent See.

Faust has been kind of sickish lately, but Faust is still working on commissions, and taking them.

Speaking of, here's the latest one Faust has written (for @wetdiaperlover in fact) featuring D.Va From Overwatch! [Faust hasn't played the game, so be merciful]

Tags: Female Wetting, Diaper use, Lewdity, Lectures

============================================================================================================================

"And, another thing Hana..."

"Yeah, I get it... Daaaaaad." a modestly shaped girl lightly groaned, rolling her eyes and sipping at a glowing can of cola. Nano cola. For when you need that extra little boos-

"Darnit Hana, Don't plug your cola in the middle of my lecture!" her lecturer, an older man with a prominently red visor, a scar trailing down his chin, and greyed hair barked, as if sensing her intentions from her posture. "This is literally the fourth time this week we've had the others talking about your.... problem."

"It's not a problem, 76." the girl protested, glowering up at the older man. The girl's own modest curves were highlighted by a bright blue bodysuit that hugged her body snugly. All in all, a fashionable, chic look.....

If it wasn't for the copious, generous dark wet patch that trailed down her inner hips, and thighs. There was only realistic explanation for such a intricate wet patch....

"I'm pretty sure wetting yourself on every mission lately is cause enough for Concern, Hana." the older man snapped again, looking exasperated. "It's probably all that Soda you drink. I should get Angela..."

"Look, it's not a problem! I can handle myself just fine!" the girl quickly interjected, holding up her hands. "Nano Cola has no adverse side-effects! I just... It's such a pain to hold it lately..."

"Somehow, I doubt that.." the man quipped under his breath, already starting off. "I'm going to go talk to her anyways. You can't be too careful when it comes to these kind of things."

"It's not a 'Thing!'" the girl indignantly called out again, to no avail. He wasn't going to listen to her... He almost never did. "Stupid 76..."

He was always just so...stuffy, and strict. She was an adult, she could do what she wanted! And if that meant losing it in her MEKA, where naught but herself could witness the results, then so be it! Not that she was addicted to the sensation... No.. No, it was just bad timing, is all.

"I need another Cola."

She had a brand deal to keep up with, plus she was just plain thirsty. The girl peeled off her blue jumpsuit, stowing it in a laundry basket as she made her way along.

What was most annoying wasn't the lecture, or being treated like a kid... But the way 76 always called her 'Hana'. Her real name, sure... But, she was no mere person..
Former gaming pro, turned mech pilot, working for Overwatch... She was a Hero, dammit! And, given she managed her own mech, a giant, pinkish purple mechanized armored drone she called MEKA, it was her business what she did in it. And with that, she had her own name..

"It's D.Va, darnit.." she muttered under her breath as she pulled on some casual clothes.... moving about to work on it some more. A few parts needed retuning, and some scratches to buff out. Nothing she couldn't handle.

"Just hope Mercy doesn't overreact like he did..."

Mercy, or, Angela Ziegler as 76 referred to her, was both the team medic, and also the practitioner of medicine for their group. She had long blonde hair, and a white outfit....

But, when she went into battle, she turned from your typical Nurse, into a Valkyrie! Battling, while keeping them all in tip top shape! The way the wings on her suit lit up were pretty cool... At least the first few times D.va saw them. After a bit, they started to lose their luster....

"There was that one outfit she wore during Halloween.." the girl noted to herself with a bemused smirk, as she started to brush up her MEKA, amusing herself. "Well, I'm sure she'll just say it's nothing, and let me off with a clean bill of health."

About thirty minutes later, D.Va heard her voice over an intercom being called to the Nurse's station, prompting her to drop her wrench, and pace along confidently. Nothing, absolutely nothing could go wrong!

"What do you MEAN I have to wear a Diaper?!"

"Now Now, Don't raise your voice like that Hana.." The Nurse in question, Mercy, gently chided. "It's just a precaution: Not a permanent thing. We've been getting reports of your post-mission status, and..."

"You think I can't help it too, don't you? What'd 76 tell you?" D.Va snapped, the blonde nurse merely shaking her head.

"It's just a precaution. Caffeine is a diuretic, so I'm willing to chalk it up to just a bit of carelessness on your part. In the heat of battle, a touch of incontinence is to be expected... This is to mitigate the cleaning of your MEKA, and.."

"I'll be fine..!" D.Va protested again, but she could already see the writing on the wall. The only person that was more stubborn about their pushiness than 76 was Mercy, and she certainly didn't have the stamina to keep up an argument with the Nurse.

"I'm sure it will be." The woman called again, gently. "Just, wear these for a few matches and show us that you don't need them. Once we've ascertained it's not a kidney infection or such, we'll let you out of them immediately.."

"So, I just gotta do some matches without wetting my.... Ugh.. Diaper?" D.Va asked, grimacing at the last word.

"Precisely."

It was the best chance she was going to get. D.Va nodded her head somberly, and looked eye to eye with the blue-haired Valkyrie of a healer.

"Fine... Fine. I'll show you I can make it just fine." she quipped, her hands returning to her sides. "Just remember, you guys asked for this."

"Asked for...what?"

For the next day and a half, D.Va would always turn the moment she felt any bladder discomfort, and would call out to 76, or any other chiding adults nearby.

"Going to the bathroom! Like a normal girl."

IT didn't matter if it was the dead of night, or the middle of the day... If they were that concerned with her continence, she would make sure to firmly educate them in her ability to contain her waters.... And when she would properly release them, of course.

She could already tell 76 was getting tired of the constant alerts, but she didn't care.. He's the one that pushed this! That had made Mercy prescribe her...

She didn't want to think about it..... The kiddie garment that would wrap around her.... Would it be like wearing super bulky underwear? Or, another pair of shorts under her suit?

She silently wondered if it would show through her own suit, the puffy white garment billowing out.... No... No it couldn't... it wouldn't.... Would it?

She had paced around the changing rooms at this, looking to her locker anxiously. It wasn't...the strangest thing she'd seen... but, she definitely had no experience with it. A padded, bulky garment.... To go under her own bodysuit...

"No Harm in trying it out..." she told herself as she started to change into her uniform... Pulling off her casual clothes, and glancing down over her slender, smooth skin.. And her soft body....

She had a rockin' bod, and she was sure that she could make a killing as a cam girl... her own dark brown hair that waved it's way over her shoulders... Her modest breasts, slender hips, and lovely thighs....

"Alright... Now... the... D...D.."

She didn't want to say it.... But, she had to put it on, if she was going to figure out how it would look with her outfit.....

She picked up the garment, and lightly pulled it up her legs, her hands moving to fasten it at her sides. It was.......

Different.

It wasn't a bad feeling, as she worried.... No, it was... Surprisingly fluffy... And, soft.

She could hear the rustling with every movement as she tried to get used to the garment... At least, for the range of movement. She paced about a few steps, before moving back to her uniform, and started to slide it back up.....

The blue material stretching over her padded behind. It thankfully was made of a material that wouldn't fray and part with the added garment..... Though...

"Hmmmth.. The sooner I'm out of this thing, the better..." she called, glancing into a side mirror. "Though, it doesn't look too bad with my suit on. Good to know."

She looked herself over once more, clasping her hands over her padded posterior.

"Mmmth... Bulky..." She noted, before shrugging. "Well, better get this off before.."

"Ah, good to see you're on the case already, Hana." 76's voice called out, snapping her out of her mindset. "We just got a mission. Payload. Go ahead and get into your MEKA, since you're already suited up."

"But..." the girl started, the older man starting to put on a vest.

"Hm? Did you need to use the bathroom before we headed out again?" the man called, D.Va pausing as the man called. "Could have sworn you said you'd always go before our missions. Well, try not to take too.."
"Of..Of course I already went!" the girl Lied, quickly. "You just be prepared to be amazed when the round's over, 76!"

She didn't have to pee that bad.....No, she would be fine, even as she polished off her third Nano Cola. It was just a payload round....

Stay in a thing that moved, fight off guys that got close.... Rinse, repeat. It was easy! 

Certainly no challenge for her bladder, which was barely twinging with need. Yeah... She'd be fine....

A chorus she kept echoing to herself as the group suited up and headed out....... Moving to a hot, Arid environment. D.Va polished off what would be her last can of Nano cola before work. Hey, it would be nothing short of a crime to let such an amazing soda go to waste!

"Alright everyone.. Squad up, and keep on the point as much as you can." 76 called out to the group, as D.Va took her spot in her MEKA, mounting it in a forward, pseudo-crawling position that stuck her rump out, and kept her leaning forward. "It won't move without us, and we only have a few minutes before interception. Try not to get blasted away, and keep your eyes open."

"Got it, Dad. Let's just kick ass!" D.Va mused, as the group was brought to the payload... A large, giant load of... something on a cart that only seemed to move when people stood on it. With her giant MEKA, she could usually tank a lot of the oncoming fire, and dish it out just as good. She had plenty of ammo, tons of guns, and she was sure to have a medley of targets! Yep! She had more than enough of everything to handle this...!

Pang...

Including Nano Cola, processing in her body rapidly. The girl lightly quivered, crossing her legs in her MEKA, and hearing the light rustling of the additional garment beneath her.

'I'll be fine.....I'll be fine.' she told herself, tensing her legs as the signal for the match rang out. 'Just five minutes..... Maybe less... And I can go back, and pee....'

Yeah.. It'd be fine....

"On your right, everyone!"

D.Va Spun her MEKA around swiftly, and depressed the trigger on her guns. A loud, vicious blast of energy that would no doubt send anyone packing!

Yet, as she kept firing, her MEKA kept rocking back from the recoil wildly... Making her shift awkwardly, and trembling in the framework...

"Nnn... Never...noticed it that bad before..." she groaned to herself, feeling her feminine muscles protest the shaking.... Her lightly twittering bladder starting to more pressingly tingle with need....

With the padding around her, she almost felt an instinct to loose her waters......Wait.. No... NO......She couldn't.....

"Not now... Not ever..." she assured herself, as the greyed solider hopped up onto the payload.

"Get on the point, everyone!" 76 Commanded, as D.Va rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, we get it..." she groaned, the rest of the people on her team firing wildly. Ugh, did these losers even know how to Aim?

D.Va brought up her MEKA to the top of the payload near 76, and started aiming and firing once more, muffling her own bladder's protests with a light squeezing of her inner thighs again....

Before she suddenly felt several blasts of energy crashing into her MEKA.

"AGH....NNGH!"

She could feel every impact....Her whole body shook with the MEKA as she heard sirens starting to go off..... Her bladder's urges starting to pang with every blast....

"Hnnngh... Nnn... No... Not yet..." she groaned to herself, moving for a switch. "I'm not done yet..."

She had a trump card for this situation.... The enemy was grouping up, and they were firing wildly at her MEKA. She couldn't take the blasts much longer, if she wanted to pilot it....

But, if they wanted to make it explode so bad, then who was she to disappoint them?

"Nerf This..." she called out with a smirk, smashing the button to her ejector seat....As the MEKA charged forward.

BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

A large explosion, engulfing at least two of the enemies. Her MEKA would be reconstructed in a short period of time, and she'd be able to hop back in..... Heading right back to the payload, and back into the conflict.....

But for now, she was feeling very vulnerable, staggering her way out of the line of fire, and back past cover.

The payload had moved along to a healthy degree, and with her taking out her own share of the enemies, she figured a free minute or two could be dedicated to emptying herself.....

"M..Mmmmgh... Even if it's just a bit... It'll help me make it through..."

She stumbled behind cover, and started to unzip her uniform, her modest, but perky tits on full display for a moment....

She could feel the hot, arid air on her skin as she slid it completely off her shoulders, feeling herself bare to the world..... At least for a few moments.

"Now...just need to....." she called to herself, getting the material to her hips...Flinching as she stopped at the bulky, white garment.

"Ah...Shit, the Diaper..." she remarked to herself, trying to pull her uniform down a bit further... Or at least to adjust the diaper.... To do something...anything about her current condition.......

But, it seemed the material was not meant for easy removal.... No matter which way she wiggled her squirming hips, pulled on her tight, form fitting blue outfit...No matter which way she turned, or how badly her bladder wanted it....

She was not getting either garment all the way down.

"Nnngh.. Why choose now to get stuck?" she groaned softly, feeling the seemingly innocuous pressure....

Finally develop into a full-on problem. She shifted her hips as much as the bulky garment would allow, and pressed her palm against the material....Bending at the knees in agony.

"Nnnghh.. Nnn... God... I did NOT need this.." she groaned at herself, hearing the sounds of gunfire starting up again.

"HANA, get on the point!" 76's bossy voice called out, forcing the girl to abandon her chances.... Tugging the garment back over her shoulders, and stuffing her breasts back into the suit.

"Nnngh... I'm on it, I'm on it." she grumbled, as the giant fixture of her MEKA came down from the sky, landing beside her. She leaped up to get inside of it.... Flinching as her re-entry was accompanied by something else...

Pssssh...

A sudden, swift burst of warmth escaping her... Prompting her to cover her mouth with a sharp...

"MMMGHHHH!!....Fuck...!" she swore sharply, squeezing her knees as best she could... Trying to pilot her MEKA with one hand. She'd sprung a leak, mere moments after getting back because of the awkward posture.....

And... The short squirt of pee.... The warm, dampness of her release.... That was kept entrapped by the large, padded garment..... Kept from trailing down her thighs, and encompassed around it's exit point. It felt.... Felt...

'F..Fuck... Why does it feel... So good?!' she told to herself, feeling reddness creep to her face as she started to fire her guns again...

Psssh..Psssh..psssh..

Feeling a warm, amazing squirt of wetness every few bounds of recoil. Every bit of liquid escaping felt like it was coating her most personal place..... Every squirt of warmth like a loving, tender rub of her girlhood during her own private times........

She had to keep firing... She had to keep shooting...

Pssssh..pssshppshsssphss

She had to keep holding on for dear life, and losing the battle, inch by inch. She could feel the now warm, dampening garment beneath her suit encompassing her lower body in vulgar warmth.... And she never liked doing things only halfway....

"Mmmghh... Mmmm.. MMMM.... YES....YESSS....YES..." she groaned softly, not even sure if she was hitting anything anymore. No.. she just had to keep going! She had to keep firing, she... She...!

"HANA! HANA! The Payload's delivered! We Won!" 76's voice called out to her, snapping her out of her gun-crazed trance....

But certainly not quelling the mixture of desire and relief in her nethers. Even without her guns firing, her tired, numb naughty faucet was tired of holding anymore....

And, with the last, fleeting vestiges of her control leaving her, what was originally copious amounts of tensed up squirts of piddle......

SSSH..SSHHHHHGSSSHHHHHHHH

Was now a raging torrent of uncontrollable processed soda, no longer teasing, but out and out drenching the garment beneath her suit.

"Mmmmnnn!! MMMMM... AAAAAAHHHH... AAAHAHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAH!!!"

The constant, seemingly never-ending spray of piddle from her personal faucet came with a massive swell of warm pleasure... Blanketing her hips, her upper thighs... And just the right parts of her naughty, tingling, nearly-feeling-on-fire twat.

It felt good... It felt way too good.... It was practically mindblowing....

'Nnnnnaaahhhh!!! Ohhh..Ohhh...Why have I never done this before?!' she thought with a loud groan.... The warmth in her... her diaper positively... Invigorating!

"Hana! HANA SONG you get out here right now!"

Even the stuffy, grumpy old man 76 couldn't calm her raw excitement from the sensation... As they started to head back to base......And she left her MEKA quietly.

"Of all the things... You said you would handle it... You said you could manage.." the grumpy old man called to her, already pacing with...what she could guess was some kind of scowl. "This isn't your personal fantasy, this is war! And the enemy's not going to sit there, and listen to you get off!"

D.Va couldn't even pay attention to the man's rambling.... She was still feeling a mixture of the afterglow of her first orgasm.. And a flavor for more. With every new sentence, she crossed her legs over again and again... Feeling the lovely, naughty warmth over her naughty bits again.

"And when I tell Angela about this..."

"Yeah...Yeah..Yeah, sure... sure.. Go tell her.." D.Va called out offhandedly, 76 leering at her through his visor.

"I think I will..." he stated firmly, starting to head up to the Nurse's office. If it were before the mission, she might have protested.. or pleaded... or even cried out to him...

But right now, she had needs... And she had to deal with them.

'Nnnn... No toys.. No desks... Nothing good to play with..' she thought to herself, before glancing up at her MEKA.... and giving a lightly lewd smile. 'Well, gotta make do.'

She climbed up atop her MEKA, away from any randomly wandering, prying eyes.... Planting her uniformed, padded bottom on the machine....

Plsssh...

Once again, warmth started to spread over her girlhood, and the wet sounds of her diaper sent even more tingles up her spine. She moved her hands to unzip her uniform again, popping her perky breasts free again as she got down to the padded, soaked material... And started to run her hands over it....

"Mmm.. Mmm... Mmmghh.. yes... yesss.." she groaned softly, her hands pressing to her girlhood. She couldn't quite reach it with the large, bulky material in the way....

But every press spread warmth over her tender girlhood.... Every rub spread it over her.... And send more and more chills up her body...

"Mmm..Mmmaahhh... Aaahh... Ahhhh... .F..Ffffuck.." she groaned, feeling the lightest of twinges in her bladder....As she quickly grunted and groaned..."Already...already wet....Diaper's already soaked... What's...what's the harm... in... In... innnnnnnn...."

She rubbed herself faster and faster still, feeling the warmth welling up inside of her.....As she clenched her lower muscles, and pushed.... Spreading wonderful NEW warmth all over her girlhood.....

"Pe..Pe...P..peeeeeeing some mo...Mooooooooo...MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!"

D.Va let out a loud WAIL of pleasure as the warm squirt of piddle spreading over her diaper, quickly followed by another.... positively outstanding spray of other, feminine fluids. Warmth spread from head to toe of the girl's trembling, shuddering... spraying physique........her face flushing, and her modest chest rising and falling in loud, vicious pants.

"Ohhh..Ohhh.. Ohhh... they'd better not... Nerf this.."

She had a new hobby.... And most definitely a new way to have fun. What's more, with Nosy 76 telling her off to Mercy, she could be assured the woman would have an ample supply of diapers for her....

And yet....

"Mmm... She won't mind if I...borrow a few." she whispered to herself as she slid past the Nurse's office.... Spying the blonde haired Nurse heading out of her room to the bathrooms for her own release... Giving her enough time to swoop in, grab a handful of plush garments to take back to her own room... And...

Experiment.

"I wonder if my fans would be interested in this..."