Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding it for my first time (Scat)

So, some weeks after my first story, i already wet myself some times at home, occasionally also pooping my pants, as i read later on this site a pretty casual start in my new found fetish. On a weekend, i had my first time on holding it as long as possible.
I didn't go in the morning and, thinking i could hold it for quite some time, i went out in town with my girlfriend (her name was Juli by the way), who i already mentioned in my previous story. She knew very well about my fetish but didn't know about my plan that day. we went to a café, where we stayed for quite some time. i was stating to feel a bit desperate, but was confident to hold it a few more hours until i could let it out at home. We went buying groceries afterwards, where the coffe really started to unfold its power. at some point i was just kneeling down when nobody was watching, letting a few squirts out in my pants, but nothing soaked through. Seeing this, Juli asked the cashier if i could use the toilet, but it was for employees only. So we quickly left and went back to the car. A corner before the car i had to stop suddenly, as i felt a bit of poop pushing into my pants. I didn't even notice i had to poo so urgently but i managed to stop it. I wasnt sure if it was visible through my hotpants, but Juli grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car. i must've been standing there for about a minute, just trying to hold it in. She was  getting into the driver seat, i was sitting down, squishing my poo aside a bit as i was sitting down. While driving home, she smelled that i pooped myself, but when she asked i simply said no. I got instant karma because at that moment i peed/pooped myself a bit more, she clearly heard it and my face was turning red. Soon after she turned to a track across fields, that ended shortly in front of a forest.
Juli wanted me at least to do it there, not in public and certainly not to fully lose it in her car. I got out, putting my hands into my panties, one in front and one in my already filled back, trying to at least hold it until i was in the forest, where the cars on the street couldn't see me. While walking towards it, i squirted a bit in my hand about every step i made, while it became a more and more contiuus stream the closer i got. Juli was already in the forest, peeing next to a tree and shortly before i got there, i felt myself pooping in my right hand. In slight panic, i pulled my pants down, with my hands still in my panties, which made me stuble over my own pants. I was laughing, while lying there, peeing and pooping myself right in front of Juli. My poo was pretty much going down on top of my legs. When i was done, i casually pulled up my pants with most of the poo still in it or on my legs. I didn't care, i lost it anyways and didnt have much to clean myself up. My clothes were soaked and dity for the most part, so i sat down on a piece of cloth on the carseat, we headed back home and i cleaned myself.
It certainly didn't go as planned, but i had fun anyways. Though i was way more careful when holding it afterwards.