Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When do you normally relieve your self? (When at home)

When do you normally relieve your self? (When at home)  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Where on the scale would you normally decide to go and pee during a normal day at home?

• 0: No urge to pee whatsoever; thus, your bladder is very empty, or you're completely not thinking about it.
    • 1: The slightest of urges, not enough to actually distract you from anything.
    • 2: The first feeling of a clear urge. Still comfortable.
    • 3: A clear urge that remains whenever you're not doing anything interesting.
    • 4: The kind of urge that starts to be uncomfortable.
    • 5: You're aware of the urge almost constantly, and really feel like you should be doing something about it.
    • 6: At this point, you're very well aware of the urge, and it might just be enough for you start squirming or fidgeting.
    • 7: You are almost certainly feeling the urge to squirm and fidget.
    • 8: You are `bursting'. You know you can't hold much longer.
    • 9: At this point, you're not wetting just yet, but you're close to it.
    • 10: You're peeing.

I’d say about a 2.5. Though I think this scale is very skewed towards people who participate in holding on a regular basis. I think the junk from, say, 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 is mich largely then the jump from, say, 7 to 8. 

I usually go when I feel an urge and it’s convenient. That’s a pretty normal human thing to do. It just happens that sometimes that pee ends up in my pants rather than the toilet. 

One general thought: when I'm 100% focused or "in the flow", e.g. when doing things like playing guitar/keyboard, coding, other creative things, having an interesting discussion, or just playing a computer game, I think I can easily reach 5, 6, or sometimes even 7 without noticing, i.e. when I notice it for the first time I immediately switch from 0 to this value.

How is it for you guys and girls, do you also know this?

1 hour ago, HitEmAll said:

One general thought: when I'm 100% focused or "in the flow", e.g. when doing things like playing guitar/keyboard, coding, other creative things, having an interesting discussion, or just playing a computer game, I think I can easily reach 5, 6, or sometimes even 7 without noticing, i.e. when I notice it for the first time I immediately switch from 0 to this value.

How is it for you guys and girls, do you also know this?

Only when I'm not sober. I don't think I could get beyond 4 without noticing no matter how distracted, unless I have been drinking or I'm high.

I put myself down at 3, which is currently in the lead. Omorashi isn't a lifestyle for me. I want to be comfortable most of the time. I think most normal adults would rarely ever go beyond 4 assuming they are in the comfort of their home and the bathroom is unoccupied (and the exceptions I think would mostly involve drinking).

I think a more interesting poll would be: If you're out and about and finding an acceptable and unoccupied bathroom would be a major inconvenience and time sink, when do you go? Because I think here even non-fetishists would often let the urgency build up quite a bit more.

29 minutes ago, satyr said:

Only when I'm not sober. I don't think I could get beyond 4 without noticing no matter how distracted, unless I have been drinking or I'm high.

I put myself down at 3, which is currently in the lead. Omorashi isn't a lifestyle for me. I want to be comfortable most of the time. I think most normal adults would rarely ever go beyond 4 assuming they are in the comfort of their home and the bathroom is unoccupied (and the exceptions I think would mostly involve drinking).

I think a more interesting poll would be: If you're out and about and finding an acceptable and unoccupied bathroom would be a major inconvenience and time sink, when do you go? Because I think here even non-fetishists would often let the urgency build up quite a bit more.

Sounds like you need to start that poll ?

Usually, like 80% of the time I go when I'm bursting (8) or already spurting, but didn't start peeing yet (9). Occasions when I go before that are when I have friends or family in my flat or something important to do and don't want to be distracted by a full bladder or before I go to bed. I don't like when I wet myself in sleep. When I feel naughty, I wait until wet myself.

• 2 months later...

Usually I wait until I reach a 5 or even 6 because I am always used to delay peeing until there is a real urge. I hardly ever go before and thus came into the habit of being able to reduce peeing to twice a day or even less (12 to 18 hrs between pisses, sometimes even longer). If I am in the mood or adverse conditions induce it I occasionally wait or have to wait until I reach an 8. As I often skip my morning pee I start feeling a certain pressure at least before lunch time and being an experienced holder can ignore or suppress the rising urge far into the afternoon. If I am at a 5 or 6 by that time I sometimes can still ignore the desire and head for dinner time for a relief.