Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Female Dutch voice?

Hello everyone. 

I'm looking for new ways to experience.. our shared interest.. rather than the same old static photos, English videos, and my own artwork. 
For instance, with a beatiful female voice saying 'magical' sentences like "I peed in my diaper"... preferably in Dutch. I understand English fine and all, but a part of the whole effect is always lost in translation. 

To sum up. I'm looking for a female Dutch voice to say some magical sentences for me. Age, name, location, native tongue, looks... are all irrelevant. As long as she has a nice voice and can speak Dutch (or Flemish). It's for personal use and will not be used in public art, sold or given to others. She can record it by (micro)phone and send it through email. Obviously, some acting is involved. But no moaning or anything. In return I could offer custom artwork for free. I do more than erotic cartoonish drawings. Regular portraits for instance can be send your way free too. Other ideas to return a favour are negotionable. 

If you really like the request and return offer but only speak English... please let me know as well!

Thank you in advance!

female-voice.jpg