Ojamajo Livestream Interactive.

"I don't have school tomorrow, so as long as I don't make too much noise, I can stay up basically as late as I want." replies the redhead. "As for my little sister, I don't know if she has a bigger bladder... but if she's not currently doing a stream of her own, maybe I could talk her into a holding contest."

Author's note: Finally finished compiling the Chat with Aiko, which is now posted on A3O at https://archiveofourown.org/works/16248179/chapters/40027890

And unless this post starts a new page, I'm actually caught up on cleaning up Doremi's chat for the compiled version.

Chat: I'd say wait on telling her about this until she's old enough without getting in trouble by law. What kind of things do you do at this time of night?

I think a holding contest would be fun. If she's streaming as well then perhaps we could turn on her stream and view yours simultaneously, so you wouldn't have to be in the same room if you didn't want to.

Finishing her glass of water, Doremi sits her glass down and replies, "I'll go see if she's up to the challenge." before standing up and leaving the room.

A few minutes later, Doremi returns with a pinkette in tow, her hair in pigtails that resemble feathery wings. The younger girl is about a head shorter than her sister, and she's wearing a white tank top and hot pink, spandex shorts, the former tight enough to show off her a-cups including her already erect nipples, the latter tight enough to show off her perky, little posterior and to give her a cameltoe, and only a couple centimeters of fabric separate the inside of her exposed thigh from her covered girlhood.

"Hey, boys, and I guess any girls who are into other girls, I won't judge. I hear you're desperate enough to see Onee-chan wet herself that you thought she stood a chance against me at holding."

"Hey, Poppu, what about that time you wet yourself when I tailed you when Kaa-san sent you on an errand alone?"

"I was, like four when that happened!" replies the pinkette before turning to the camera and asking, "Since I can't trust Onee-chan to be honest, how much water did she drink in front of the camera before going to get me?"

Chat: Like 4? That doesn't sound very accurate? Oh, and just the two glasses of water so far. 

"Okay," declares the pinkette, "Two glasses of water sounds like a good start." Walking over to the pitcher, Poppu pours herself a glass of water and downs it in one go. As she refills her glass, she adds, "Yeah, I was in my second year of kindergarten when Kaa-san let me run an errand on my own for the first time. I only found out much later that Onee-chan trailed me, and listening to her and her friends tell her side of those events, she had more problems than I did."

As Poppu sips her second glass of water, the taller girl retorts, "No need to rub it in."

Finishing her second glass, Poppu shoots back, "You're the one that brought it up in the first place."

Author's notes: For those curious, the events referenced are from Episode 7 of the first season of Ojamajo Doremi, and if you're willing to put up with bad dubbing, is actually available in English. I believe the episode's dub title is Caitlyn's Day Out(Caitlyn being Poppu's dub name in the 4Kids dub). Also, for those that don't know, Kindergarten runs for 3 years from ages 3-5 in Japan with raising first graders typically older five-year-olds or younger six-year-olds.

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the delay, especially since I don't even have "enjoying my Christmas presents" as an excuse since I didn't get anything this year. Anyways,

"Yeah, Poppu makes me feel like our ages are reversed far more often than I'd care to recount." replies the redhead, her shoulders sagging and a dejected look crossing her face. As the older girl was speaking, Poppu opens her mouth as if to interject or provide examples, but shuts it upon seeing Doremi's expression, as if not wanting to rub it in her sister's face all the times the pinkette showed up the redhead.

Instead, Poppu's face alternates between matching her hair and matching her shorts as she confesses, "Well, when I entered Karen Girls' Academy, I underestimated how long the Entrance Ceremony would take and neglected a trip to the ladies room before hand. I didn't wet myself, and I managed to maintain the poise expected of a Karen Girl throughout the ceremony and my brisk walk to the toilets, but I barely got into a squat and my panties and skirt out of the way before the dam broke."

"I didn't know about that." replies Doremi, now grinning like someone who just got some juicy blackmail mterial.

Not meeting her older sister's gaze, Poppu quickly pours and starts sipping her third glass of water to avoid giving further details in front of her sister.

Edit: Woohoo! This posts marks my 1969th post, the year humanity first put a man on another celestial body.

Edited by Jeffery Mewtamer

Sounds interesting. What about Doremi? Can you relate a story where you only just made it just like Poppu did?

"I can't recall any close calls," starts the redhead, "but when my friends and I first started taking care of a baby named Hana-chan, the newborn overflowed her diaper and soaked the entire front of my outfit twice in one day." She refills her glass and starts downing her third glassful of water as her sister pulls her own glass from her lips.

"I last went right after dinner." replies the pinkette, shrugging her shoulders as she adds, "Even with all this water, it'll probably take a while for me to start feeling it."

Author's notes: Sorry for another delay. First, I was busy preparing for my trip, and then things fell apart as apparently, the company I was going to do my work experience with found my writing online and decided I was an unacceptable risk. The resulting bout of paranoia proved unfounded as I'm back home with all my possessions, but I've been busy with damage control(including changing my screen name here and on A3O) in hopes of avoiding a repeat of this situation.

Finishing her third glass of water, Doremi replies, "This is my first time doing any kind of streaming, and not only have I never been in a holding contest before, I can't recall ever deliberately holding my pee."

Finishing her own glass, Poppu adds, "Same here. First stream, first deliberate hold, first holding contest." Grabbing the pitcher, Poppu refills her glass and starts sipping at her fourth serving of water, prompting the redhead to follow suit.

Pausing in her drinking, Poppu answers, "Probably the Karen Girls' Entrance Ceremony. I've had to hold it through class or a piano practice a few times since, but nothing nearly as bad as that time."

As Poppu resumes sipping at her fourth glass of water, Doremi halts in her own sipping to reply, "Can't remember the last time I got really desperate to pee, though I'm glad the manager doesn't have to stay as well-hydrated as the players during soccer practices. Even with all that sweating, I'm sure I've seen Kotake rushing for the locker rooms looking like was on the verge of soaking his shorts after a few practices. If I tried matching the team's water intake, I'm sure my bladder would burst!"

Chat: Maybe you should try to match them sometime, Doremi.

Do you see the girls football team much? Have you seen them run for the bathroom too? Have you seen them leak?

Edited by Trickling Down

"I'm not sure my high school even has a girls' team." Answers Doremi, scratching her head.

Finishing her glass and sitting it down, Poppu adds, "And before any of you ask, Karen Girls' Academy isn't really known for its athletics. Plenty of Karen Girls go on to be successful artists, musicians, teachers, academics, and businesswomen, but I can't think of any alumni who were scouted for a professional or olympic sports team."

Noticing Poppu's empty glass, Doremi guzzles the rest of her own before sitting the empty vessel down as well.

"Well," starts the redhead, "There was this one time, I think it was during third grade, one of my classmates was acting strange, so I decided to trail him after school. Turns out he was taking care of a stray dog and didn't know how to ask his parents about taking the puppy in, so he was keeping the dog at an abandoned construction site." Blushing, she continues her story, "Well, while I was spying on him and the dog, I needed to pee, so I found somewhere where I didn't think he'd find me and popped a squat."

"I thought it a bit unusual," adds Poppu, "but mine seems downright mundane compared to Onee-chan's story. I was in like first or second grade when I was walking along a forest path and needed to pee. There were no toilets nearby, I was alone, and not wanting to repeat the incident Doremi so rudely mentioned, I stepped off the path, found a tree that provided good coverage, and watered its roots." By the time she's done, Poppu's cheeks are as pink as her hair.

Have you ever been with the other person while they were desperate?

Also, can you tell that I’m just doing this to help the process along and make you think more about peeing?

"Well," starts Doremi, "That incident I mentioned from when Poppu was in Kindergarten, I didn't want to let her know I had been trailing her, but I saw the whole thing, from her noticing her need, to her rushing off the main path towards a public restroom, to her slowing to a waddle with hands clasped over her crotch to-"

"ONEE-CHAN!" shouts the pinkette, her face matching her sister's hair. "You're lucky I can't think of any incident where I witnessed you desperate!" Taking a few deep breaths, Poppu continues, "Not sure if its the water or all the talk of past omo-related occurrences, but I am starting to feel a few twinges from my bladder. As for drinks, can't really think of anything specifically."

"As for me, Barley Tea seems to go right through me, but I'm not sure if its due to the drink itself or just that I tend the guzzle the stuff in a very unlady-like fashion."

As the two girls sit facing each other, Doremi in her desk chair, Poppu on the side of her sister's bed, both unconsciously cross one knee over the other, though not all that tightly.