Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

(MINOR UPDATE: I changed the way I calculate percentages so that less popular choices don't get leveled to 0% due to influence of others)

> Buy nothing (94%) 5 (+4.5% and x1.19 from BENAir01, +0.5% from Mydnyght68, +2.5% and x1.08 from Potty-Polly, +6.5% and x1.18 from Tali'Zorah, x1.1 from lethalty60)

> MONEY BAG (6%) (+0.5% and x1.1 from OmoNinja)

Randomizer winner: > Get to class

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Target description: Nathan is 18 years old. He is about to finish high school. He never had many friends except those who share is sexual interests. There is a group of kids with no more than a year age difference from each other that he is part of. As a group, they like to do holding contests and sometimes wetting together. He always wins the holding contests and lost only once before to a girl who was and still is his closest competition. He is very shy among new people and is very afraid of people finding out about his fetish. He occasionally bed wets when he drinks a lot before going to sleep. Wetting in public is one of his top fears. He is also very assertive with his choices and once he makes a decision, its hard to sway him

You lose if:

• Nathan pees in the toilet
  • Nathan pees in a diaper

Bladder strength: 8

Self Control: 1

Omorashi Fetish

The group would gather again this weekend on Saturday. Unfortunately right now it was still Friday morning. A whole day until his fun would begin. He groggily awoke and prepared for school. His parents were still asleep. It was the rare occasion that their days off from work matched. He left the house without eating breakfast and was quickly on his way to the bus stop. It was 3 blocks away. A short walk, but still frustrating. Luckily he reached the stop just as the bus arrived so he didn't have to wait. He hopped on and stood in the midst of the large crowd. All the seats were taken and there was barely any space left to stand. That was because the bus happened to be the only one that travels across the bridge where most of the jobs are and schools. 

He kept checking his watch knowing that he wasn't late, but still wanting to confirm it. The bus arrived at the first stop and 90% of all people left including Nathan. He thought about what his day might be like today while following the path to school which had been embedded into his mind already. He entered the building and went straight to the cafeteria where he normally meets up with friends before classes. As he climbed the stairs to the 3rd floor, he felt that his bladder was slightly filling up. He didn't worry about it. His bladder muscles had the strength of a body builder.

Influence: Increase his arousal

> "I never wet in public before. Maybe I should try"

> "I should have a drink at the cafeteria so I wont feel thirsty during the day"

> Don't intervene

> Drink (44%) (+1% from Raven96, +0.5% from Mydnyght68, +4.5% and x1.19 from BENAir01)

> Public wetting (9%) (+0.5% and x1.1 from OmoNinja)

> Arousal (47%) (x1.1 from lethalty60, +6.5% and x1.18 from Tali'Zorah, +2.5% and x1.08 from Potty-Polly)

Randomizer winner: > Drink

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

He found Jerry sitting alone at an empty round table. Jerry was always the strangest person in their group with his clumsy, uncouth deportment; yet they still surprisingly liked him.

"Yo, Whatsup Jerry?", Nathan said energetically, startling Jerry from his tired state.

"'Yo' don't fucken run up on me like that", he replied revealing an irritated countenance.

"Chill dude", Nathan chuckled, slightly amused by Jerry's instinctive defensiveness.

The two found it difficult to start up -- let alone maintain -- a conversation, so they just sat and stared at their phones waiting for their company to expand. It didn't take long for that to happen as Melissa and Eric arrived to their table shortly. Phones went away into their pockets and they embarked on their usual nonsense morning conversations, asking things like "What did you guys do yesterday" or "Did you guys do that one really hard assignment?". Nothing special was said and their group dissipated as the 1st period bell rang. At this point Nathan suddenly recalled his thirst knowing that now was his last chance to enjoy a drink until his lunch period. He spend 2 quarters on a small water bottle from the vending machine and gulped it down, tossing the empty bottle into the trash as he left the cafeteria.

His day was trite and lacked any memorable events. Just another common day he will quickly forget. 

How should Nathan do in school today?

> "I should focus on schoolwork today and do well"

> Influence: Distract him and make him think about the group gathering on Saturday

> "When will this day be over!! I just gotta survive"

> "I should try to find an opportunity to try public wetting! Maybe it will be fun!"

> Don't intervene

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

(Sorry for the long time without posting. I can't enjoy writing this interactive under the stress of school and other things but now that things cooled off a bit, Ill give it a go and come back for a bit)

> Focus (72%) (+0.5% from Mydnyght68, , +2.5% and x1.08 from Potty-Polly, +6.5% and x1.18 from Tali'Zorah)

> Public wetting (28%) (+0.5% and x1.1 from OmoNinja, +4.5% and x1.19 from BENAir01)

Randomizer winner: > Focus

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

His grades weren't the brightest among his classmates and considering there was nothing distracting them, he directed all his mental focus on school work. Still, it was hard not to occasionally get distracted and allow his mind to sway to the pleasant fantasies of what would happen this weekend. Time trickled by like a brook in the woods until the final bell rang releasing from school. Melissa caught up with Nathan as he was taking his time, strolling down the sidewalk on the opposite side of the road that all the students. He didn't want to slow anyone down so he crossed the street to enjoy the empty sidewalk at his own pace. Melissa joined him.

"Hey Nate. How was your day?", she asked to start a conversation.

Nathan usually had something at least of minor interest to respond with to such a question. Certainly not today. Today was one hell of an unoriginal day. Same like always, other than the lessons of each subject gradually moving forward at the speed of a growing plant. Nathan replied to Melissa with complete honesty.

"Today was the kind of day where I wouldn't be able to squeeze out a single drop of something interesting", he said dryly.

Melissa gave him a look of sarcastic disbelief. "Aw c'mon. I bet there was something. Couldn't of been thaaat boring"

"Believe me, it was", Nathan reassured with a chuckle. "So anyway, since my day contained nothing worth telling, how about yours?", Nathan progressed the conversation.

"History exam. I literally studied all night. Ottomans, their conquests, Suleiman the magnificent. I come into class the teacher is like 'The exam has been moved to Monday. Instead you will get a pop-quiz on Imperial Japan today'. I was shocked. Imperial Japan was a topic we just started and you know me. I need to know in advance about exams because I'm gonna study the crap out of it, but THAT! That was a dick move on his part. Its all good though. I'm confident I did better than most of the class", she enthusiastically told the story.

"Damn. He pulled a card that has never been pulled before", Nathan commented.

"Yeah I mean, I have never. NEVER seen any teacher ever do that before. If I become a teacher I'll be sure to use that tactic", she joked.

At this point it seemed like their conversation was coming to a dead end and needed to take a turn quick or it would end in an awkward silence. Nathan was tempted to ask about tomorrow. Melissa was the only person in his school friend circle that was also part of his 'other' friend circle. Both of them kept it a secret at all costs. Nathan couldn't help but mention it though. He had a crush on Melissa -- which she partly knew about -- so he needed to confirm if she was coming tomorrow.

"Hey by the way, you coming tomorrow?", he asked casually assuming she would know what he was talking about.

She shot him a look of warning and disapproval for mentioning it, but still responded. "Yeah. Most likely"

Nathan tried not to show his excitement. He just smiled and continued walking. She didn't live too far from where he did but they still had to split paths at the end of their walk home. They said goodbyes to each other before branching off at an intersection. Nathan spend the last 2 blocks of his walk fantasizing about tomorrow and at the same time trying to take his mind off of it. He dug through his many pockets to find the keys which he keeps forgetting where he puts. Finally he found them. They were in the back left pocket of his jeans. He pulled them out and shook them in his hand causing them to jingle. After unlocking the door and entering, he was greeted with 2 very happy parents. It's only twice a month that they have days off that match where both of them can be home and the family can be fully assembled. Nathan dropped off his backpack and went to wash his hands before sitting down for an unusually large lunch. Today was a day for celebration. Nathan told his parents about his exceptionally unoriginal day, and they told about their work. His dad even raised a toast for this rare day. Nathan suggested they should change their work schedules so this excitement can occur more often, but his father responded saying that it wouldn't be so enjoyable if it weren't for the anticipation and the wait.

Nathan's strong bladder after not using the restroom all day, and now all the added drinks from their lunch, was beginning to distract him. He never does anything related to his fetish at home in fear of his parents discovering it. He always waits for the group meetings. Lunch was soon over and Nathan had freedom ahead of him.

> "Better go to the bathroom so my bladder doesn't bother me"

> "I should get started on homework so I don't stress over it and can enjoy tomorrow more"

> Influence: Make him think about tomorrow so he becomes more aroused

> "I should just go and play video games for now"

> "I should go take a shower"

> "I should go for a bike ride"

> "Maybe I can wet my pants in the bathroom and enjoy myself now"

> Don't Intervene