Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

Target's Bladder Strength: 6           Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 21         Aura Level: 1

> Shower (21.5%)

> Breakfast (78.5%)

Randomizer winner: > Breakfast

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Her hungry stomach called for her to have breakfast before heading to the bathroom but there was no good reason for that. She has always been brushing her teeth before breakfast her whole life, so there was no reason for an exception today. Besides, she was already in the bathroom. She quickly brushed her teeth and then shifted her focus at the toilet

Influence: Make her feel the urge less than it actually is

> "Maybe there will be an opportunity to enjoy myself. Better save my bladder contents"

> "I should probably take a shower"

Aura: Clog the toilet [Rec. Lvl: 5]

Aura: Break the shower [Rec. Lvl: 5]

Aura: Break the sink [Rec. Lvl: 4]

> Don't Intervene

=======================

Another quick Advertisement (Sorry lol):
I decided to start another interactive called "Clean Slate II." It is intended to have the same theme and genre as the first "Clean Slate" I did so it may not appeal to everyone's taste. "Clean Slate II," like "Clean Slate," is meant to be very mysterious, almost horror-like, making you question what is going on. I find it very fun to write and develop, but because it's main focus isn't omorashi, it may not be as interesting to you. See if you like it though, link below.

Target's Bladder Strength: 6           Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 21         Aura Level: 1

> Shower (56.5%)

> Clog toilet (53.5%)

Randomizer winner: > Shower

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As she sat down on the toilet, she thought about taking a shower. A desirable idea for sure, even though she knew she didn't need it. Still, the appeal of standing under a stream of warm water won her over. Before showering though, she had to finish the business she started. She relaxed and let go of her bladder contents in a quick 5 second stream into the toilet. Then she got up, undressed, and stepped into the shower. Maybe not this morning, but tonight she was surely going to find an opportunity to play with diapers, or maybe even without them. For now though, she had other thoughts. She pulled the handle and water pattered down onto her back. She closed her eyes for a little and enjoyed her morning rinse.

============================

=========DEFEAT!!!!===========

============================

You lost by allowing Emily to pee in the toilet

-You have gained 120(*2)=240XP

[LEVEL UP!!!]

-You gained 13 Power Points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Info:

INFLUENCE LEVEL: 22

XP: 167/1200

AURA LEVEL: 1 (0/100 XP)

POINT GAIN MULTIPLIER: 1.30x    

Double XP Level: 1 (x2)

POWER POINTS: 27

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$ THE SHOP $

(More may be added later)

- Custom Influence                100 Points                     -Allows you to reply with your own ideas on how to influence the target
- Custom Subconscious Dialogue    50 Points          -Allows you to reply with your own subconscious dialogue
- Double XP gain 2                400 Points                        -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Double XP gain 3              700 Points                      -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Double XP gain 4              1000 Points                     -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Money bag                        50 Points                          -Point Gain Multiplier increases by a random value           
- +100XP to Aura                  30 points                        -Gives XP to level up Aura level (Must have Aura unlocked)

1 USE ITEMS

- Double XP gain                  10 points                        -Double the XP if you win on the next target
- Double Influence Level          30 points                  -Just for the next round, your influence level is double 
- Lower Self Control by 1         25 points                -Just for the next round, target's self control lowers by one (Max 3)
- Lower Bladder Control by 1      20 points           -Just for the next round, target's bladder control lowers by 1 (Max 3)
- Give Omorashi                   35 points                    -Your next target will have omorashi fetish
- Bedwetting                      15 points                       -Your next target will have bedwetting
- Not embarrassed                10  points                 -Your next target will not be embarrassed to wet in public

(Reply with anything you want to purchase. If you don't wanna buy anything, reply with NOTHING)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players' choice influence info:

(How it works: If a player has +3%, that means whatever he chose to respond with will have a 3% additional chance to be picked. If a player has x1.5, that means the total percentage for that choice to be picked will be multiplied by 1.5)

Note: If you made choices leading to the loss, you lost choice influence!! 

Note: If you don't reply to this interactive for a long time, your influence goes down!!

BENAir01       +5%   x1.1    (-0.5%, -x1.05)  
Tali'Zorah     +10.3%   x1.3       (-0.3%)
Maniack        +1.7%                   (-0.5%, -x1.05)  
Potty-Polly    +2%                  (-0.5%, -x1.05)  
Mydnyght68        +1%   x1.13     
Melificentfan       +1%           
Raven96             +0.6%           
lethalty60           +2.5%      x1.02    (-0.5%, -x1.05)  
Pilly                     +0.6%    x1.1     (-0.5%) 
OmoLem            +1.2%             
Babedut123              +0.6%     
warham1995               +0%        (-0.5%, -x1.05)  

Tali'Zorah currently has the most influence on choices!!!

Target's Bladder Strength: N/A           Target's Self Control: N/A         Player's Influence Level: 22         Aura Level: 1

> Nothing (100%)

Randomizer winner: > Nothing

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Note: I'm going to be less forgiving from now on because I want the interactive to be actually interesting and challenging rather than giving you all the win every time. I will try to avoid giving second chances or easy opportunities for recovery. Instead, a trip up could from now on easily lead to a loss. Good luck!]

Target description: Amanda is a professional sorceress who mastered all the basic and intermediate magic available to the public and even delved into the more complicated, unknown branches of sorcery. She is 25 years old and is among the youngest people who possess knowledge on such a level. Her crave for learning combined with her ability to grasp concepts easily brought her into a life of success and opportunity. Currently Amanda is finishing her last year in one of the best universities in the Capital called Echenbrooke University. After that Amanda hopes to become a Falcon. Falcons are what they call the people who specialize in exploring new lands and dimensions. A dangerous job requiring much skill and responsibility.

You lose if:

• Amanda pees in the toilet
  • Amanda pees in a diaper

Bladder strength: 7

Self Control: 2

No Fetish

She sat pondering at he kitchen table, getting thirsty in the process. She reached her hand out towards the fridge without looking. A quick bolt of dim green light emitted from her hand and then vanished. In that instant, the fridge opened, a bottle of water flew into her hand, and the door closed again. She took 3 long gulps from the bottle before resting on the table. She continued to think, but in reality she wasn't sure exactly what to think. A strange encounter from yesterday has left her indecisive. She ran into a group of 4 strangers on her way home from university who invited her to a sorcery tournament, except they mentioned that it was a private tournament for a particular audience. Anyway, point is, they were very vague, and they didn't look very professional. They looked like any other young university students. This put many doubts in Amanda's mind. On the other hand, she wields magic very well and can easily win the tournament, or fight off attackers in case they invited her into some trap. Too paranoid she was, and she knew that, although living by "better be safe than sorry" has carried her through life pretty well so far.

A few moments later and she made up her mind. With a light bang on the table, she said "fuck it," and got up from her chair. What could be so bad about being invited to a event by other students? The tournament was going to be tomorrow at 5pm. A Saturday. A strange wave of adrenaline rushed through Amanda's body as if she had something to fear. No matter how powerful someone is, the unknown is always frightening.

** Saturday **

Her things were all packed, that is, a small backpack full of a few bottles of water and a sandwich. She was all ready to go. She swung her bag over her shoulder and walked through her apartment portal door. One of her acquaintances greeted her in the lobby as she materialized. She stopped to talk for a minute, and told him vaguely where she was going, with not much emphasis on the suspiciousness of this invitation. He nodded and wished her good luck, and then she was alone again.

The streets were sparsely populated. Unusual on a Saturday, but she guessed it was just still too early. As she walked, she used her hands to create a 3d map hologram with the directions to the tournament place. She was kind of far from where she needed to be but luckily she wasn't far from Grand Street, where she could easily find a Teleport Station. 

As she interacted with the machine she frustratingly questioned why technology was still so behind in certain places despite their advancements in sorcery. The teleport machine was shaped like an ATM except intended for selecting a location to teleport to. She looked at her options evaluating where she should head to end up closest to her destination. Looking at her holographic map, her destination didn't seem to be anywhere near the center of the Capital. It was way off to the side in a rich looking neighborhood. That was a relief. It lowered her suspicious a little that she would be spending her time among wealthy kids. 

> "I should teleport to Tentown"

> "I should teleport to Grand Street Arena"

> "I should teleport to Aerea de Maousse"

> "I should ask around for directions"

Aura: Cause the machine to freeze up [Rec. Lvl: 4]

(This is a reminder for me to add something to the store called "Bladder Indicator." Disregard this message)

Target's Bladder Strength: 7           Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 22         Aura Level: 1

> Grand Arena (100%)

Randomizer winner: > Grand Arena

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As she scanned her options, she stopped and stared at the "Grand Street Arena" destination. Considering she was heading to a tournament, the Arena seemed like the right place yet that was false thought. The Grand Street Arena was at the very center of the Capital, and she had just checked that her destination was nowhere near there. It was either Tentown or Aerea de Maousse. Tentown was a familiar name associated with something negative. She doesn't exactly remember why she knows the place, but the blurry memory radiates with a discomforting sensation. Aerea de Maousse was her final choice. She tapped the option. Nothing happened. A tinge of anger painted itself in her mind as she tapped the machine again, this time with greater force. Finally her tap registered and she was taken away. An instant later, the world around her reformed and she appeared on a street surrounded by mansions. A fancy looking teleport machine was next to her with a hologram for a screen and a digital assistant for help. There were over 500 locations available on it. Amanda stared at it in awe for a moment, wishing she lived in a rich neighborhood, but then opened her own holographic map with a motion of her hand to see where she needed to go

A 5 block walk. A sudden laziness overcame her possibly from the fact that she just saw a teleport machine with hundreds options, so she decided to check if perhaps there was a way to avoid walking. She turned to face the machine and spoke.

"Is it possible for me to teleport to my destination? Its a tournament being hosted somewhere nearby," she asked. The machine responded right away.

"The location you are heading to is Via 447 Faether, correct?"

Amanda did a quick glance at her map to confirm. Then she nodded at the machine, trying to see how advanced it really was, but she had no doubt that it was advanced enough to recognize gestures.

"Commence teleportation?"

She nodded again, and with that she was taken 5 blocks distance to where she needed to be. As the world once again materialized, she noticed one of the guys who invited her yesterday standing a short distance in front of her. It's like he was expecting her to arrive, or perhaps he was just watching the machine for anyone who comes. 

"Welcome... Amanda was it? Yeah. Glad to see you here. DIdn't think you'd actually come. This is great. Alright, so, you can just go on and join everyone else in our mini stadium. Ill catch you later," he explained with an overly excited smile. She didn't see it as a concern though. 

She walked through the front yard lawn and past a wooden gate leading into a vast expanse of a backyard. Smack in the middle was the "mini-stadium," or in other words, "an actual stadium." It had a spacious center area for the competitors to battle, and then 5 rows of seats rising up. It was double the size of the mansion, which was huge on its own, and about the same height. Aside from the stadium the backyard also had an uncountable array of tables each filled to the brim with food and drinks. She should visit rich parties more often. It was truly incredible. The tables had a few people sitting, scattered, but for the most part it was empty. She assumed that the tables were for dinner, and that the competition would happen first. She walked past the dining area of the yard and followed the neat stone path leading to the stadium entrance.

She could hear the volume of chatter increasing as she approached. Amanda loved loud social events and knew already this was going to be fun. She could get drunk tonight, and possibly sleep with some random guy. Sounded exactly like her cup of tea, but first she had to make sure she is in a safe environment and can let herself relax.

When she got close enough she recognized one of the guys standing outside to be one of the other students who invited her the other day. He stood among 3 other guys. All of them were smoking something. The guy looked up when he noticed that Amanda walked up to him. At first he didn't seem to recognize her, but then a smile spread across his face. "Amanda! Meet my friends. This is Gary," he grabbed Gary by the hand, who was busy rolling another cigarette and was too focused looking down at what he was doing to notice Amanda, and pulled it towards Amanda for a handshake. "Gary, wake the fuck up you damn addict. Gonna send your ass to rehab, can't even greet a beautiful girl that approached." 

This awakened Gary very quickly. He looked up, almost dropping his hard work, and then glanced at his hand which was involuntarily moved by the other guy in attempts to facilitate a handshake. He took a minute to process his surroundings, and then finally spoke

"Oh hi... Amy?" Amanda gave him her best death stare and he tried again. "Amanda? ah okay. Nice to meet you Ama- Amanda," his voice was slurred and slow. Whether he was drunk or high it was hard to tell but the cigarette in his hand hinted at the latter. He reached his hand out and the two of them shook. He had a weak grip for a man, or maybe the drugs were to blame. Amanda continued on to meet Michael, a sober and very intelligent looking man, and then Paul, the complete opposite even worse than Gary. Lastly she got the name of the guy who invited her: Trevor. Perfect. Now that everyone was introduced, Amanda was impatient to know what the tournament is going to look like and what the deal is with this event, so she asked Trevor.

"Okay, so yeah, right. The event. So this event is like a huge party thing. We are going to have a tournament first where sorcerers will compete in battle to win the grand prize, which is a surprise. Not everyone is participating in the tournament, in fact, many are just watching," he glanced at poor old stoned Gary, and Paul. "Michael for example is going to participate, and you could too if you want. The brackets for the tournament are not yet decided so you still have time to make that choice. Anyway, after the tournament, we are having a huge dinner followed by drinking and partying and dancing and fucking and all that stuff all night. Then you go home. Oh also, I should probably note that a good fraction of guests here are part of the Omo community so the tournament is themed as such." 

That last statement seemed more important to her than Trevor made it out to be, so she asked him to be more specific. She had no idea what Omo was but she had to know.

"Omo? You don't know what Omo is?" he asked, forcing an angry retaliation out of Amanda. "Yes. You got that right. I don't know what Omo is. Perhaps thats why I asked!" she barked. Trevor sarcastically took a step back. "Jeesh, women. Okay so Omo is short for Omorashi. Its a... well... I don't know how to explain without making it seem too strange, its a sexual fetish that has a pretty large following, especially in the Capital. I'm surprised you never heard of it. There's a whole community surrounding it." 

Amanda interrupted him, "Why did you invite me? I mean, did you think I was into Omo or something? It's just been on my mind lately. You didn't even know me."

Trevor let out a sigh, a long one, communicating to her that he was sort of tired of her questions and her lack of gratefulness for being invited to the party, though he was not offended. "Amanda. Listen. We were walking down the street that day and we saw you, and we were like, ooo, a girl, she looks hot, lets invite her to the party. Boom. Done. You were invited. Yes we may have been a little under the influence that day so perhaps that swayed our judgement, but otherwise, its very simple. You were invited because we randomly decided to invite you."

Amanda wouldn't let that one comment slip by, "So you think Im hot huh?" She tried her best to put on the "Im a very serious girl" face to intimidate him but it only seemed to bring him closer to laughter. He also didn't bother hiding his opinion. Guess thats not a bad thing.

"Yeah I think you're hot. Of course I don't know you very well yet, but being a guy, I am attracted to the female body's beauty, and you fall into the spectrum of girls I like. Happy? I admitted it. I thought you were hot, now stop asking questions. My head is going to hurt from you. The tournament is starting soon and we gotta go set up matches. Come on." He motioned for her to follow him and the 5 of them together entered the stadium.

The volume ramped up significantly on the inside. There were about 300 people there in total. A pretty big amount for a party but since it was a rich kid's party, things were a little different.

> Participate in tournament

> Be a spectator and get drunk and high instead

> Don't intervene