Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Target's Bladder Strength: 1                        Target's Self Control: 2                      Player's Influence Level: 19

> Bus (72.5%)

> Train (27.5%)

Randomizer winner: > Bus

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If he was going to make the train, he would have to sprint, which would make him all sweaty. It wasn't exactly the coolest day. The air was heavy and still without a single breeze. Even then though he still might miss the train. Bus was his best choice. He walked to the bus stop keeping a quick but comfortable pace. His mind was continuously replaying various horrible and good scenarios that could unfold later today. The bus stop was not that far from him, but still an annoying walk. Luckily he did not have his backpack with him this time since it was only an exam. 

The bus stop was unpleasantly crowded with people making Thomas realize that it was likely he would have to stand on the bus ride. Sure enough, the bus arrived and he barely fit inside it with everyone else, let alone getting a seat. Every time the bus stopped at a light, or turned, he rubbed against someone else. He hated it. It made him feel so disgusted and germaphobic. His mind was itching for the moment when he would finally arrive, or at least till someone gets off and gives him space.

No traffic. A miracle. Theres usually a very strong correlation between the crowdedness of the bus and the amount of traffic, but today was an exception seemingly made just for him.

He entered his exam room with 5 minutes left until doors would close and the exam handout procedure would begin. That meant that he only had those 5 minutes to go to the bathroom, get out a pencil and other utensils, and sit down. Easily doable in the given time frame

> "I should ask the teacher before I leave to the bathroom"

> "I should go to the bathroom right now"

> "I don't wanna miss any important instructions in case I return late"

> "I should get out my utensils and then go"

> Don't intervene

(Reminder Note: For any of you who forgot or joined in the middle of this interactive, Id just like to remind you that the character may not always do what you tell him to do. You have to choose in such a way that its both a viable choice for the character and is also good towards winning. Their self control level is their ability to resist absurd choices! Hope you are enjoying this. Sorry for not posting very often, trying my best. Good luck!)

Target's Bladder Strength: 1                        Target's Self Control: 2                      Player's Influence Level: 19

> Utensils (16.5%)

> Instructions (83.5%)

Randomizer winner: > Instructions

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

He eyed the room to see what others were up to and realized that most people were already sitting, utensils out, chatting quietly while waiting for the exam to start. He didn't really need to go the bathroom right now, but he knew that it might cost him later. At the same time, a paranoia nibbled at his mind that he might miss some important details while away. Screw it. Better to lose a minute during the exam than to miss directions. He got out all his supplies -- a grand total of 2 pencils and an eraser -- and sat down. Unconsciously he began to tap his leg rhythmically. Whether it was his nerves over the exam or over the bathroom he couldn't tell

The seemingly clueless Indian guy proctoring the exam mumbled some instructions which Thomas barely heard making him regret not taking the bathroom trip. Some papers were handed out, followed by an exam booklets each sealed in plastic wrap. They spent a whole load of time (36 minutes to be exact) filling out personal information on one of the sheets.

Name: Thomas
Date of Birth: 06/16/2002
Race: White
Sex: Male

Orientation: Heterosexual

Thomas wondered as he filled in countless other information fields why the exam needs to know his sexuality. Will he get a higher grade if he declares he's homosexual or something? Just food for thought to relieve his boredom throughout the course of this process.

The clock hit 9 AM and they were given the cue to begin. Thomas tore in satisfaction through the plastic wrap of the exam and commenced work. He held his breath as he opened the first page, hoping he would see an easy question he already knew. For some reason the questions on the first page are the definers of his opinion on the exam's difficulty. He exhaled in partial relief as he found that there wasn't anything he didn't know. They still didn't make it a slice of cake so he had to think.

2 hours in and his mind was beginning to melt. They had passed through 2 sections of the test already and were now doing the last and most difficult part: writing. Thomas had entirely forgotten about the potential of bathroom issues, partially because he was focused, and partially because he didn't need to go.

The exam ended with great success. Thomas was very confident in his performance so much he considers scoring 100% a possibility. He handed in his exam, and everyone began to leave the classroom. 

> Influence: Make him think about his exam performance

> Influence: Make him think about getting home and eating lunch

> Influence: Remind him of his thirst

> "I should chat with others about what they thought of the test"

> Don't intervene

> Talk about test (37%)

> Think about test performance (52%)

> Think about going home (11%)

Randomizer winner: > Think about going home

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Oh he couldn't wait to get home, have lunch, and tell his family all about the test. He was so distracted by the thought, and the joy of the exam being over, he forgot to visit the bathroom prior to leaving the school. He had no need rush this time so he casually strolled to the bus stop. He was fortunate enough that he made it 2 minutes before the bus came and didn't have to wait a century. The bus also happened to be barely full, giving him not only a seat, but a seat without anyone sitting next to him. Its like he is being rewarded for doing so well on the exam.

Finally through all his happiness, a terrifying thought came piercing like an arrow. He needed to pee. From experience, he concluded that it was only a few minutes before he wet himself. Okay. Okay. All he had to do was just think of a solution. No problem. How the hell did he screw up this bad? His mind felt like an aftermath of an explosion, with everything flying all over the place. It was difficult to focus when all his brain wanted to do was blame him for letting this happen. 

Okay. He had 2 choices. Discretely pee on the bus, or get off and try and search for some other place. He could feel the urge to pee. It was becoming bad, and he knew that it was only moments until he would involuntarily soak his pants.

> "I should get off next stop"

> "Oh god oh god oh god, what am I gonna do!"

> "I should discretely try to pee on the bus"

> "Double check my backpack for a solution

> Don't intervene

=====================

Somewhat Quick Advertisement:

Im planning to start an RP in which there is a turn based combat battle system. In the RP (or it might be an interactive, it depends), you will start out with nothing but your character, a base amount of starter stats, and a couple of basic moves/attacks in combat. throughout the game you will be able to earn gear and new moves and level up. Before I start this however, I need help creating a large library of various gear items and combat moves/attack/defense moves/etc. If you feel like you want to spare a few minutes to contribute an idea, you can read the basics about the combat system on the topic below and reply with an idea on a piece of gear, or move. Thanks 🙂 

> Pee on bus (36%)

> OH GOD (35%)

> Dont intervene (29%)

Randomizer winner: > OH GOD

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

But those 2 choices weren't sound. Not one of them. Peeing on the bus was just.... well... No! And getting off and peeing in front of everyone on the busy street? No! No no no. He never felt so cornered in his life! He had no plan. Everything in his mind was tumbling, and even better, he felt a warm stream on his upper leg. It was too late to decide. As he urinated into his pants, he tried his best to act normal. He now had to decide what to do now that he'd already had an accident. He looked down at his crotch to see that he was still peeing a little, but then it was over. His pants were soaked, and it smelled. He smelled it pretty badly from where he sat. That meant that others smelled it too. Oh god. Oh no.... How did he mess up this bad. He had no choice but to wait till his stop, and then get off the bus and walk home while being the center of attention for everyone around him.

============================

=========VICTORY!!!!===========

============================

You won by making Thomas wet himself on the bus.

-You have gained 1250(*2)=2500XP

[LEVEL UP!!!]

-You gained 73 Power Points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Info:

INFLUENCE LEVEL: 21

XP: 1027/1100

AURA LEVEL: ABILITY LOCKED

POINT GAIN MULTIPLIER: 1.30x    

Double XP Level: 1 (x2)

POWER POINTS: 614

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$ THE SHOP $

(More may be added later)

- Custom Influence                100 Points                     -Allows you to reply with your own ideas on how to influence the target
- Custom Subconscious Dialogue    50 Points          -Allows you to reply with your own subconscious dialogue
- Double XP gain 2                400 Points                        -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Double XP gain 3              700 Points                      -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Double XP gain 4              1000 Points                     -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Money bag                        50 Points                          -Point Gain Multiplier increases by a random value            
- Unlock Aura                     600 Points                         -Aura allows you to influence things around your target
- +100XP to Aura                  30 points                        -Gives XP to level up Aura level (Must have Aura unlocked)

1 USE ITEMS

- Double XP gain                  10 points                        -Double the XP if you win on the next target
- Double Influence Level          30 points                  -Just for the next round, your influence level is double 
- Lower Self Control by 1         25 points                -Just for the next round, target's self control lowers by one (Max 3)
- Lower Bladder Control by 1      20 points           -Just for the next round, target's bladder control lowers by 1 (Max 3)
- Give Omorashi                   35 points                    -Your next target will have omorashi fetish
- Bedwetting                      15 points                       -Your next target will have bedwetting
- Not embarrassed                10  points                 -Your next target will not be embarrassed to wet in public

(Reply with anything you want to purchase. If you don't wanna buy anything, reply with NOTHING)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players' choice influence info:

(How it works: If a player has +3%, that means whatever he chose to respond with will have a 3% additional chance to be picked. If a player has x1.5, that means the total percentage for that choice to be picked will be multiplied by 1.5)

Note: If you made choices leading to the loss, you lost choice influence!! 

Note: If you don't reply to this interactive for a long time, your influence goes down!!

BENAir01       +5.5%   x1.15      (-1%, -x0.05) 
Tali'Zorah     +10.6%   x1.3       (+0.4%) 
Maniack        +2.2%       (-1%, -x0.04)    
nets                 +0%                 (-x0.05)  
dudebro00      +0%                 (-1%)
Potty-Polly    +2.5%       (-1%, -x0.04)          
Mydnyght68        +1%   x1.13       (+0.5%, +x0.03)   
Melificentfan       +1%              (-1%, -x0.05)
Raven96             +0.6%              (+0.4%)      
lethalty60           +3%      x1.07       (-1%, -x0.05)
Pilly                     +1.1%    x1.1     (+0.4%) 
Chosen One       +0%               (-0.5%)
OmoLem            +1.2%              (+0.4%)   
_Helen_                 +0%            (-1%)
Pee-Pants1995       +0%        (-1%)
anonymousJS           +0%      (-1%)
pi-ssyboy              +0%          (-1%)   
Aquanell                   +0%       (-1%)  
Babedut123              +0.6%        (+0.4%)   
warham1995               x1.05          (-x0.05)     

Tali'Zorah currently has the most influence on choices!!!

Target's Bladder Strength: N/A          Target's Self Control: N/A         Player's Influence Level: 21         Aura Level: 1

> Aura (200%)

Randomizer winner: > Aura

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Aura Unlocked: Choices will now often give you the ability to influence things around your target]

Player Info:

INFLUENCE LEVEL: 21

XP: 1027/1100

AURA LEVEL: 1 (0/100 XP)

POINT GAIN MULTIPLIER: 1.30x    

Double XP Level: 1 (x2)

POWER POINTS: 14

Target description: Emily has always been into diapers ever since she was little, but only found out that it was a sexual interest once she began exploring as a teen. She just started high school 4 months ago and is 14 years old, turning 15 in 2 months. Her parents have always been nice to her, and treated her well, but her mom was always more kind and forgiving. Nonetheless, there is absolutely no way she can allow her secret of her interests leak to her parents. This makes it difficult for her to enjoy herself at times, but she finds opportunities when her parents are away or distracted. Today was the first day of a 4 day break from school and she knew she couldn't miss the opportunity to have some fun. She hasn't done it in over a month already since last time she ran out of diapers and couldn't get the courage to go out and buy a new pack in fear of someone noticing and finding out.

You lose if:

• Emily pees in the toilet
  • Emily pees in a diaper

Bladder strength: 6

Self Control: 2

Diaper Fetish

10:33 AM. Pretty late wake up even on weekends. Emily likes to start her day early, no later than 9, but today was an exception. She got up as usual, with a slight urge to pee. She recalls having went to bathroom 2 hours ago at 8 AM, and then returning to sleep, so didn't really need to go. Still, she felt it a little, and there were no diapers around to use. She had to skip this opportunity. She entered the bathroom to make the monumental decision of what to do for her morning routine

Influence: Make her feel the urge less than it actually is

> "Brush my teeth first. Then Ill decide what to do next"

> "I should probably take a shower"

> "I should go eat breakfast first"

> "No need to visit the bathroom at all this morning"

Aura: Clog the toilet [Rec. Lvl: 5]

Aura: Break the shower [Rec. Lvl: 5]

Aura: Break the sink [Rec. Lvl: 4]

Aura: Lock the bathroom door [Rec. Lvl: 8]

> Don't Intervene

[Info on Aura: The "Rec. Lvl" for each Aura action is the recommended Aura level you should have to succeed in that action. If the recommended level is much higher than your Aura level, there is a good chance it wont succeed. Sometimes though you may want to take risks!]

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)